• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Free State High School *REBOOT*

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
c9f6e88db072679d5c485758b4efcb6a.jpgAquamari Odeletta Wintergreen
Interaction: @aDistraction

Aqua looked up at Akimitsu and nodded, in confirming that her kink made her basically an octopus. Walking over to the safe viewing area with Mr. Yamashita and the other students, as she listened to Akimitsu explain his Kink. “your kink sounds so intense and cool!...I think you will do great in our first exercise” she said. “Do you have anything in mind about how we should go on about rescuing the hostages?” she replied as she started to think up a plan.

1578460716674.png~ Magnus Tesla ~
Interactions: Japanime Japanime Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Mentions: N/A

Upon the call of Mr. Yamashita, Magnus momentarily paused his thinking to listen to what he was saying. Once he finished, Magnus began following him to the side of the building while still thinking about plans and thoughts for the rounds ahead. He turned to his partner. "Let's go. You should tell me more about your kink - like how fast can you change to new appearances or any limitations of your power," Magnus said to Alron.

Pretty Anime Girl.png“Oh” Eldiza said when Evren explained what Carbon is. “Can you use it to make jail cell around the villains?” Eldiza is getting excited with all the potential ideas, “Can you create a plane with a rope, fly it over the hostages and have them grab hold of it and fly away? Can you create a hole in the earth beneath the villains and have them fall through?”

EldridSmith EldridSmith

1582903392217.png "I could only make the cage, but it would take far too long and they would be able to escape while I'm working on it." He says patting her head, wondering if she's going to be able to help with a kink that causes so much destruction... probably not. "Are you fine with trying to distract them?"
Superfly47 Superfly47

Pretty Anime Girl.pngEdliza smiled and whispered into Evren's ear. "Can you create mines that are very sensitive to movement? When the other side walks near them, I can do my earthquake kink and set the mines off." Eldiza jumped with excitment, "Since we cannot kill the hostages, could the mine release knockout gas?"

EldridSmith EldridSmith

1584551249167.png Evren smiles and pats Eldiza's head. "I wish I could do that but I can't. Nice ideas though. We might be able to do the explosives but we would have to make sure that the hostages are safe first and that what we're doing won't harm them... this is going to be tricky." He says in contemplation on how to get this done.
Superfly47 Superfly47 (Sorry for the late response)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back