• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Free State High School *REBOOT*

EldridSmith EldridSmith I was going to have Eldiza say she dreamed she met Evren. That the stuff from original was a dream. Evren could have the same dream, which would be eerie that two people who haven't met had the exact same dream of meeting. Or Evren could have not met her before and would find it strange that a girl he hasn't met dreamed of him and knew his exact name. You can choose for Evren, my character will remember from a dream.

Ill post when i get home from work tonight if i can. been a bit busy lately

AquaMarie AquaMarie Sorry to bug you but would Ryu be on good enough terms with her for first names? (Considering he'd be in there with injured kids every so often)

I would say Amber would just be a person to normal use peoples last name at work. She is use to it due to her old job at a large hospital. XD

I think i was waiting on a response, but yeah im fine saying they are fully at classroom with a mini-skip if needed

Kinda tryna figure out who even is apart of this role play and who's active. I might be able to get a post out tomorrow.

its okay guys life happens, its been the same for me as well. Im going to try and post tonight before going to bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back