• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Free State High School *REBOOT*

In this world almost everyone has a Kink. No, not a unusual sexual preference, but a special superhuman ability. Nobody knows how it started but it did and it spread quickly. As time went on, an academy was made. An academy where students learn and train to be able to control and utilize their ability the best they can. That high school is named Free State. And it's where you just got accepted into. Time to strap up your seat belt because this is going to be a hell of an upcoming 4 years.

Quick Facts:
•Kinks are generally unique to their user.
•The user is also given one single ability of that said Kink, rather than many abilities.
•There can be instances where a Kink doesn't suit the user's body and the body can't handle it.
•The right catalyst can cause Kinks to evolve on the spot.
•This roleplay was inspired by My Hero Academia.

Let me know down below if you have any questions or are interested.

PlusUltra PlusUltra EldridSmith EldridSmith Eutherrae Eutherrae Heartfelt Heartfelt AquaMarie AquaMarie Emallio Emallio @TerboGoodGame @MinnieCraft @LadyGrimm @harnackam Millennia Millennia @Shadowstorm05 @Superfly47 @Roxasarass @ArchAngelLexi @Huntertabbysandshark3
Interested

Yeah. I could use some teachers and staff. Something like a Nurse would be really helpful. Also there could be teachers to other classes that the students go to.
Sorry for being busy recently, I'll have my teacher up in a few minutes.

This roleplay will be starting soon so if you haven't posted an OC, you're running out of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back