• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Free OCs to Good Home (Revived 12/10)

CanaryCry

Typin words til they make sense
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! I’m on the search for more partners again! Please don’t expect too many fancy things from me, as this is the extent of my BBCode ability and it took forever haha But anyway, here’s some info about me~
I'm a 28 y/o female living on the west coast of the US, so Pacific time. I'm open to communication, prefer to Rp in threads but can do PMs if that’s your preference, and am only looking for M/F pairings (but I can play either gender or double, if that's what you like to do).
Most of my ideas involve superpowers or magic of some sort, as that's what I like to use to spice things up, but it doesn’t have to be the main focus of the rp, and I prefer romance to be a more natural, slow burn rather than instantaneous soulmates.

Send me a PM if you’re interested in any of these characters, or propose your own ideas if you like my style but are craving something else! These characters are presented as I’ve imagined them, but I’m open to discussing most details about them and their worlds and can adapt them to fit scenarios you have in mind as well. Many of my characters come in pairs, but you don’t have to feel pressured to make more than one yourself. If you’ve got a group rp going that you think a character might be good for, let me know that, too! I could be convinced to join if I like it.

What you can expect from me~

-I still can’t keep track of what the difference is between literate and semi-literate, but I write in full sentences of varied lengths, with proper paragraph breaks and punctuation
-2-8 paragraphs per post
-3rd person, past tense
-One post a day, most days, with warning for any long gaps between posts
-Will be upfront and honest if I’ve lost interest or don’t think we’ll make good partners

What I'm looking for in a partner~

-Over the age of 18
-A firm grasp of spelling and grammar, though mistakes here and there are normal
-Willing to help plot and discuss ideas
-3rd person, past tense
-2+ paragraphs per post
-2 posts a week at minimum, unfortunately any less and I lose interest pretty quick
-If you’re not into the rp anymore, please just tell me. I've been ghosted with no warning so many times I’ve lost track

These are all examples, but I’m always down to make something new if you’ve got different cravings!

• DBABA6CB-64D9-4698-B13B-F1C3512E34BD.jpeg
    Name: Korin
    Personality: Korin is independent, as he's felt he always needed to be. He's confident enough in his own strength but would always prefer to avoid causing other creatures, of any sorts, pain or injury. Beyond that, despite his willingness to be friends and give someone the benefit of the doubt, he's inexperienced and not very good at associating with others.
    History: As far as he knows, he's lived with a pod of mers whose colors don't match his all his life. His memories only go as far back as the age of 9 or 10, when a mermaid talented in magics named Minamet found him and took him to be cared for amongst the pod. When he was old enough for it he started to wander further and further away from the safety of the pod, curious about humans and the rest of the world. Though he doesn't know it, he was born human, and Minamet herself had changed him into a merman to save his life when she found him drowning in the ocean as a child.

Last edited:
Had an idea for a Magical Girl type rp a while back and drafted up some characters I really liked, if anyone is interested in that sort of thing. The world that was originally decided on for them was a mix of things like Shugo Chara, wherein their powers are represented by a little sprite that follows them around (in this case, in the form of small animals), and the webcomic Sleepless Domain, in which magical girls are a sort of celebrity guided by different sponsors, and every night patrol the city killing monsters before they can break through a magical barrier keeping those that are indoors safe.

Can be young, for true Magical Girl style, or have the lore tweaked so they can be older 👍

48D78AFE-6B67-4F05-8255-438C792E474F.jpeg
Name: Zaralia (Zara, Zee) Hymeadow
Hero Name: Burning Blaze (placeholder, might change, open to suggestions)
Powers: Smokefall, Eye of Flame, Destiny Sword
-Tosses small bells that crest smokescreens, which can affect monster's breathing, but most often are only visual to protect her own teammates
-Looking through a small purple flame on her hand allows her to read the auras of any creature in her vicinity, allowing her team a headsup to nearby monsters before they come within visual range
-Manifests a glowing red energy sword with which to slice through or beat back monsters
About: It's rumored that a magical girl's powers formed in a moment of anger or fear will go bad, or else wither and die, and Zara believed this wholeheartedly. So when a monster managed to break past the barrier into her family's home on the night of her Dream, at 13 years old, she became briefly famous for ignoring her gifts and viciously beating it half to death with a bat until a hero arrived to purge it. She believes in trying to make herself as strong as she can be, even when untransformed, and can often be seen training in her weaker human form, with the goal of being able to defeat at least small monsters even after her powers leave her.
5C742AAF-9E95-45F6-9CEC-C816A70F8F4A.jpeg
DDDF6EB0-B740-40D9-AEC9-1401C9944C64.jpeg

A01524AE-B3BC-4774-9BC8-C26583B5B03A.jpeg
Name: Moonbay (Moon) Hymeadow
Hero Name: Permafrost
Powers: Close Combat, Subzero Smash
-Enhanced strength and agility allows Moon to jump higher and move faster than most, with his strongest blows coming from swift kicks and swings of his tail, his own body being his deadliest weapon
-If he can sit still long enough to gather the energy, he can gather freezing energy to use in an attack that can freeze a monster's whole body, or else cover the ground in ice to stick them in place.
About: After witnessing his sister beating back a monster on a rare night when their parents weren't home, he became infatuated with the idea of being able to hit things as hard as she had, to protect her and others the way she had protected him, and the way the hero that came to rescue them did. Days afterwards, he received his own Dream and gifts, and feeling powerful in his new form has had a very carefree attitude about all the do. It was that or always be afraid, and he never wanted to be so afraid again.
C39F23FA-FE11-41F8-A2B2-B7308EFB1713.jpeg
D26732C8-8C8A-44E3-A7D6-928861CC8479.jpeg

7566D1F1-3A4C-457B-BB97-BC278C14638C.jpeg
Name: Sophie McCane
Hero Name: Star Shine
Powers: Flight, Star Bursts
-Uses wings to fly
-Manifests bright golden star shapes from a shining moon wand, as energy bolts to throw at enemies or more solid (though temporary) platforms to help her teammates gain height when needed.
About: Her mother was once an extremely popular, beautiful magical girl called Crystal Quartz, and as she struggles to live up to her mother's legacy she can often be very vain. Despite worrying more about her appearance and reputation than training all the time, she is always ready to help protect her friends.
9E200E26-C3D0-4EB8-B71D-E2ECAE988C36.jpeg
Small version of this >.> More birb than owl, but this was the closest I could find
9BA652FA-9556-4EFC-9C8C-D5B1A8B3A4F0.jpeg

Looking for one or two more partners again 👍

Really looking for someone interested in merman Korin, but open to other stuff too! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back