• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission free layouts! (OPEN)

Copy of Copy of Purple Welcome Google Classroom Header (4).png

kuroo and kenma from haikyuu!
this is for a friend who's gonna be joining rpn soon <3

Copy of Copy of GRL IN LUV.png
Copy of Copy of Purple Welcome Google Classroom Header (6).png

Last edited:
freebie.png

eula lawrence from genshin impact!
i can't tell you how many primogems i spent on her banner when i still played genshin oml ;;

eula icon.png
eula header.png

freebie.png

kaedehara kazuha from genshin impact!
did something slightly different with this one,, lowk out of my comfort zone but i Do It For Him <3

kazuha icon (1).png
kazuha header.png

HI OK lemme know if i filled this out wrong or whatever but i figured i'd bite the bullet and fill out a request :3

character- mob / shigeo kageyama !! (they're the same person he just has a nickname agsdf)
fandom - mob psycho 100

color scheme - something kinda along these lines, i like all the colors from this so take your pick on the one(s) you think fit together best !
general vibes - light and cute !

+ user name? - nah i change it too often agsdfg
misc items - idk if you're familiar with mp100 but if you want to include any specific words and phrases, the big ones from the show are "you are the protagonist of your own life" "your life is your own" and any type of, like, count up to 100%. those are just to give you ideas if you need any, no need to include any depending on what you choose to do!

HI OK lemme know if i filled this out wrong or whatever but i figured i'd bite the bullet and fill out a request :3

character- mob / shigeo kageyama !! (they're the same person he just has a nickname agsdf)
fandom - mob psycho 100

color scheme - something kinda along these lines, i like all the colors from this so take your pick on the one(s) you think fit together best !
general vibes - light and cute !

+ user name? - nah i change it too often agsdfg
misc items - idk if you're familiar with mp100 but if you want to include any specific words and phrases, the big ones from the show are "you are the protagonist of your own life" "your life is your own" and any type of, like, count up to 100%. those are just to give you ideas if you need any, no need to include any depending on what you choose to do!
I FINALLY GOTCHA >:]
yeah that looks good! i'll start working on it asap, i've got a Very Good Idea for u mi compadre

request.png

mob / shigeo kageyama from mob psycho 100! request from bambino bambino
i know next to nothing about this fandom (want to get into it tho! one day) but im SOOO happy with how this turned out oml <3

mp100 icon.png
mp100 header.png

freebie.png

craig tucker from south park!
i kin this little tiepnsy to ABNORMAL extents,,, my little meow meow <3 <3 <3 lowk tempted to use this one for myself sometime since im SO proud of how it turned out :]

Copy of mp100 icon.png
Copy of mp100 header.png

Character: Josh Ray Person
"fandom": Generation Kill

color scheme: I'm thinking either red hues, or different tans and dark greens like camouflage
general vibes: Either dark and sad or maybe some of his better moments
1643379533000.png
1643379591512.png

Username: SpazTheButcher
Misc: Maybe if you could add some of his quotes, but some of them are... less than appropriate so its not a problem if you don't.

Character: Josh Ray Person
"fandom": Generation Kill

color scheme: I'm thinking either red hues, or different tans and dark greens like camouflage
general vibes: Either dark and sad or maybe some of his better moments

Username: SpazTheButcher
Misc: Maybe if you could add some of his quotes, but some of them are... less than appropriate so its not a problem if you don't.
you got it! your layout will be finished shortly :]

1643394839865.png

cpl. josh ray person from generation kill! request from SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher
ngl i stepped HELLA out of my comfort zone for this one but id like to say that im pleased with how it turned out! :]

josh ray person icon.png
josh ray person header.png

Character: Tia Safalin
"fandom": Your turn to die

color scheme: Pastel and Soft greens, please!!
general vibes: I'd like it to look soft and pastel-y! ( Pastel Green stars would be nice too...)

Username: Kitsuno

Users who are viewing this thread