• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Free! Iwatobiswimclub

Cyril

Novella Roleplayer
Hi there, I'm Eleanor and I'm currently looking for a Free! roleplay. For Free! usually prefer slice of life, if prefer to have my side be an established relationship but we cna always mix things up.

So here's a little about myself, I'm a minor who lives in the GMT+1 Timezone and I have a lot of free time at the moment. I usually reply at least once or twice a day but, it can be more. My style is between advanced literate and novella, so I usually write at least four paragraphs and up to seven.

I'm also open to any gender pairing and I'm open to double ups; Oc's are also welcome.

Also this can be for any season, including Dive to the Future.

What I'd like from you,

I'd like for you to be able to meet the lower end of my literacy with well thought out paragraphs. (Around three paragraphs)

Decent grammar, I'm not the best at grammar or spelling myself but please at least make your replies easy to read, with paragraphs.

I'd like for you to be caught up with the anime and or manga, so season four of the anime.

And please be at l east 15+

Who I can okay for you: Haruka Nanase, Makoto Tachibana, Rin Matsuoka, Ikuya Kirishima, Natsuya Krirshima, Seijuro Mikoshiba and pretty much anyone else.

Who I'd like you to play: Kisumi Shingo.

Please PM if interested since my notifs can be a little weird over threads. Hope to heard from some of you soon 💛

Users who are viewing this thread

Back