• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Let me paint your pet! [2/3 slots available]

Daisie

Strangely regular (better than the usual bizarre!)
Roleplay Type(s)

GAZE UPON THE FUR BEASTS, MORTALS

WELCOME
FIRST OF ALL, please thank @Ambiloquous for the aesthetics. This BBcode is her design, and she has many, many more fascinating ones over at her Lab™. Run over there and check it out!!
Everyone loves their pets. I love my pets, you love your pets... I also have it on good authority that He, She, and They all love their pets, too. What a coincidence - I happen to be drawing them!

I've recently purchased a new art tablet, and it's pushed me to explore the idea of commissioning. What better way to start out than to stare at adorable furbabies for hours at a time, transforming their likenesses into digital paintings that shall forever immortalize their lovely little souls? Give me a shout!

EXAMPLE WORKS
ButterDAI.png
PitDAI.pngHershPNG.png
More coming soon!​

RULES & INFO
PAYMENT:
Pricing will be discussed in PMs!
Pricing can vary based on complexity
1/2 the price will need to be paid up front
Transaction through PayPal
DO:
Send me the highest quality picture you have. This means good lighting, resolution, ect.
Send me any pet. Really, any pet!
Gush about your pet, if you so desire... Trust me, I love this!
Be patient! How much I get done in a day can depend on real life circumstances.
DON'T:
Stray from RpNation's rules. Gutsy, but no.
Ask for anthro art. I do draw furries, but that's not what I'm here for at the moment!
Ask for human art. Humans aren't pets, silly!
Be demanding or impolite. Just be chill, mate.

Last edited:
Starting today and ending ???, I'm going to be taking on free requests :) Please PM me or reply here if you want to have your pet drawn for Christmas! It's first-come first-serve, and there are only three slots! <3

Freebies for the holidays are over now! Thank you!

Daisie Drawing for Christmas.png

Last edited:
So I got a lot of furbabies, most of whom think of the camera as some kind of demonic apparatus that will steal their soul.

But our newest baby is particularly photogenic.

D93BFC3D-8ED9-4540-9EC6-F73C66357AB3.jpegEBF71078-09D2-464E-9970-5074AC8B8DA5.jpeg

She’s mebbe a year old and some kind of Aussie mix. She likes to jump and twirl, especially when walkies aren’t going fast enough to suit her. She has two cousins (my sisters fur babies we are watching while she’s out of the country) and a brother (our pit mix who hates getting his picture taken).

I’m interested! If there is one slot open? Should I send you a picture in a pm?

I understand! Thank you, that’s very kind of you! :) Hope to hear from you! ;)

These are so gorgeous! You‘ve captured them so well that I had to double take on my phone because the thumbnails look like photographs. I just wanted to say it’s so kind of you to paint free portraits for the holidays and wish you the best of luck with your future commissions! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back