• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource Free For All

So I've been messing around with the Peek-a-Boo CS code (changing the images) so that I could use it in the future, but I've been having some issues. They're mostly dimensional issues I believe. Could you help me with them?

So I've been messing around with the Peek-a-Boo CS code (changing the images) so that I could use it in the future, but I've been having some issues. They're mostly dimensional issues I believe. Could you help me with them?
I can most definitely help. If you want to pm me the code and what issues you are having we can take a look at what’s causing it

Totally random, but I'm curious. Do you get a notification every time someone uses one of your CS or IC posts? Since it tags you and all. If so, doesn't that get annoying?

Totally random, but I'm curious. Do you get a notification every time someone uses one of your CS or IC posts? Since it tags you and all. If so, doesn't that get annoying?
Sometimes I do and sometimes I think I don’t. Like sometimes I get the notification if some one used an ic post but then I’ll only get it Agian some other time when that user has already used that code in an ic many times. So it’s on an off for some reason.

But I don’t mind at all! It’s awesome to see people liking and using my codes and the notifications help to motivate me to make more and keep practicing to get better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back