• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Free Folk of the North OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Vudukudu Vudukudu - hope you don't mind me tagging you, I just wanted to ask whether this RP is indeed still ongoing, as we haven't heard from you (or from Relayer Relayer , for that matter and while I'm on the business of bothering people with tags) in a while.

Vudukudu Vudukudu - hope you don't mind me tagging you, I just wanted to ask whether this RP is indeed still ongoing, as we haven't heard from you (or from Relayer Relayer , for that matter and while I'm on the business of bothering people with tags) in a while.

Posting here as well as Discord - Hey, Im terribly sorry about the absence everyone. Ran into a bit of a thing in life and have been rather busy. Im not sure Ill have the time to pick this back up for the foreseeable future, but thanks to all for sticking with it at all.

No problem, and thanks for the reply. I hope things work out for you. Life always comes first, so don't stress yourself over the RP.
That being said, if you do choose to continue or reboot this eventually, I'd love to be on board again (unless it's me who has to sort out things in life at that point, I suppose) - it's been a very fun RP so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back