• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Free: a post-apocalyptic roleplay about amnesia and escape

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Darkness. All you can see is darkness. It's pitch black and penetrating it is impossible. But something does manage to penetrate it. To pierce through it. A voice. A shouting voice.

"Hey!" The voice shouts. It's gruff and sharp. "Hey! Y'all alive! Hey!" It's at that moment you realize that you can only see darkness because your eyes are closed. You open your eyes and are blinded by the light. You gasp, you hadn't realized you were holding your breath.

"Oh thank goodness!" The voice says in relief. "I thought you were dead!" As your vision clears you finally see the source of the voice. It's a bald, brown man with a five o' clock shadow and brown eyes. His clothes are dirty and tattered and he has a rifle strapped across his back.

"Haha!" He laughs, clearly overjoyed. "It's so good to see actual people! I thought I was the last one!" He sits down and looks around. You follow his gaze and notice other people for the first time. They all look disheveled like you feel, as if they too had just woken up. "So tell me." The man says. "What are your names? I'm Yevan." It's a simple question but for the life of you you can't answer. You don't know your name or anything in fact. You don't know who you are and have no memories. The only thing you remember is that you were a prisoner and now your free.

(<--->)
Hello true believers. It is I BackSet, here with another amazing roleplay. Here's the premise: you wake up in the ruins of a prison with no memories. The only people around for miles are the other people who are just waking up (you and the other players) and a man named Yevan. Yevan has been wondering this place for years, here being The Span: a massive domed city containing the last remnants of humanity and protecting them from an apocalypse. Unfourtanetly, due to the corruption of the span, the span ended up wiping itself out. Yevan doesn't really know the details but he does know he was the last survivor. Was, past tense. Now he's found you. And you guys can find a way out of the dome together. Of course, the whole amnesia thing might be a problem. But who cares. It's just nice to see other people.

This looks quite interesting. Would there be a makeshift camp between the group that always moves? Like they set up to rest and pack up to move. Or they could have a giant ground vehicle. I was thinking about a scavenger for my character. Name of midnight scavenger.

This looks quite interesting. Would there be a makeshift camp between the group that always moves? Like they set up to rest and pack up to move. Or they could have a giant ground vehicle. I was thinking about a scavenger for my character. Name of midnight scavenger.
Probably a makeshift camp. Y'all kind of just woke up (not counting Yevan, who's an NPC.) and don't have much equipment si your scavenging around. And your kind of inside a domed city so a vehicle wouldn't be much use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back