• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern freakz - characters

spectro

dayman

200.gif
200.gif
200.gif

5019522.png

plot | ic | ooc | characters

name:
nickname:
role:
birthday:
zodiac:
ethnicity:

appearance: (2+ paragraphs)
hair:
eyes:
height:
weight:
tattoos/mods:
style:
other:

personality: (3+ vices/virtues explained)
dislikes: (5)
loves: (2+)
hates: (2+)
other:

answer as your character:
who is your celebrity idol?
what is your favourite colour and why?
what is your dream job?
what is the lowest amount of money you'd take to commit a murder?
have you ever wished anyone dead? who?
what is the thing you hold dearest?
what do you hate most in the world?

history: (3+ paragraphs)
family/friends:
other:

Last edited:

• 7cEWUH5.jpg

D O D I E // S C O T T

— kinda lonely but it's okay
    — she's a freakin geek
    — kinda innocent kinda not
    — a huge activist, go girl
    — loves the hacker and alton

Last edited:

full
da981cb0aaf09b3f0472aa2c191ece52.png

tumblr_ok5oluJR2V1vikr49o1_500.gif

1d701b9be5f64067fe60fe5be9d7f825.png
name: Tara Grace Armstrong
nickname: none
sexuality: Bicurious more than anything
role: The Castaway
birthday: August 21
zodiac: Virgo
ethnicity: Caucasian

84c930378be2ee49d8f3a4b0171ce26a.png

appearance: What you might notice first about Tara is her height. She's a tad bit taller than your average girl, though she's not a giant. The second thing you'd probably notice is her head full of bright blonde hair. Said hair is usually down in messy waves/curls around her face, though occasionally she'll throw it up. She stopped messing with it too much after losing her status, finding out that looks definitely weren't everything.
She's got gray-blue eyes that are more blue than gray, and they're usually surrounded by a smokey eye look. She went darker after what happened with Lucas Johnson, not finding that bright colors did much for her pale complexion. She's more on the thin side, but not anorexic. A slight yet there chest and a round bottom. She prefers comfort over fashion nowadays, though tank tops and low cut tees are her favorite, along with her torn jeans and a comfy pair of shoes.

hair: Blonde
eyes: Blue
height: 5'6
weight: 130lbs
tattoos/mods: /
style:

a7b0f5413707618ca29e2815fd5c8a3b.png
personality:
+Assertiveness - Tara isn't afraid to get what she wants; she's always been that way.
+Confidence - a needed thing in the popular crowd that sort of followed her when she... dropped out. She has to fake that confidence sometimes now, but it's still there.
+Honesty - honest to a fault... now. as a popular, she lied all the time. now she knows how lies can hurt.
-Aggression - coming along with what happened to her is a new aggressive personality, where she resorts to threats when someone pisses her off. granted, she might not follow through, but she might. who knows.
-Doubt - after what happened and she lost all of her credibility as a popular girl, this cloud of doubt has been following her around. she doesn't think people will believe what he did, or in her.
-Hatred - she finds it easier to dislike something now, and she will always hold a special hatred in her heart for Lucas.

likes: music [mostly rock, some pop/rap is catchy]; cats; candles that smell like the woods/clean; sweet tea; her newfound friends

dislikes: candles that smell like food; the popular crowd; most hot drinks; black and white movies; getting scared

loves: body modifications & her little brother

hates: cooked carrots & her little brother

568dc0c0ebefb8edf85a4eeca0e12140.png
who is your celebrity idol? Taylor Momsen
what is your favourite colour and why? Black. Doesn't count? Fine, dark grey. Because it goes with everything.
what is your dream job? Anything that will get me away from this town.
what is the lowest amount of money you'd take to commit a murder? Depends on who I'm murdering.
have you ever wished anyone dead? who? My little brother when he got into my eyeshadow.
what is the thing you hold dearest? My values, now that I have them
what do you hate most in the world? People judging others when they don't know them, like, gtfo.

428b0a6913d70a931aee8860be6b0514.png
history: Born to a rich yet hard working family, it makes sense that people always looked to her for guidance in school and she became one of the popular kids pretty easily. Even in elementary school, she always had the best clothes, the newest shoes, and the best tutors to help her with her homework. The downside to having the best is having to work to be the best, and she learned that growing up as her parents were constantly working. She was raised by nanny after nanny. Young Tara would lash out at whoever was around, trying to draw in the attention of her parents, and some of them couldn't take it. So they'd quit, and she would have her parents attention for the short time it took for them to find a new nanny.

She got pretty much anything she wanted, so as she got older she stopped lashing out so much and just started asking for things. Money, clothes, purses, cars... She grew in popularity as it started to matter, and she got attention from her peers that she didn't get at home. Eventually she stopped giving a damn and became a sort-of wild child, partying on the weekends and drinking during the day. She made sure to keep her grades up, because she wasn't stupid and didn't want to lose everything she'd worked hard to get, even if it wasn't quite the same thing as what her parents worked for.

Once she hit high school, her money and pretty face won her over with alot of people, including the Johnson's. She ruled the school with them and their tight knit popular group. During junior year, Lucas asked her out, and Tara couldn't have been happier. Things were wonderful for about a week, until he got her super trashed at some party. She doesn't remember everything, but she remembers his car and most of what happened in it. And the pictures. At first she grew depressed, changing her clothing style and makeup and such. She'd been castaway from the popular group, she was alone.

That's about when she became friends with the 'freaks'. One of them (possibly the SIC?) took pity on her, and though it took a while she opened up to them, feeling awful about the things she did to them while she was one of the popular crowd. Although she wasn't trusted by everyone at first, she eventually grew to care for this group and be cared for back, although she still feels awful and tries to make up for what she's done as often as she can. But money doesn't buy everything, and that was a hard lesson to learn.

family/friends: Father, Henry Armstrong.
Mother, Tessa Armstrong.
Little brother, Tate Armstrong.

full

Code by apolla apolla

Last edited:
"And His Right Hand Man!"
tumblr_mxaq7iQGtU1s8l4eao1_500.gif

name: Jin Lu
nickname: None
sexuality: Homosexual
role: The Sic
birthday: June 3rd
zodiac: Gemini
ethnicity: Chinese

appearance:
Jin is, what the bullies would call, a short emo asian. He is very short, standing at about 5'3'' and his weight doesn't help either. As he finds it difficult to gain weight, he is stuck at 102lbs with a thin body type. As for the 'emo' part of the equation, Jin has black hair with emo bangs/fringe. The hair doesn't fall past his black, eyes. He has clear olive skin and a cute nose. Along with this, he has soft pink lips that would be good for kissing.

Small unimportant details include: he has a slight six pack but nothing huge and his biceps are practically non-existent. He has a scar on his hip from landing on broken glass and a couple on his turso from bullies hurting him. His index fingers are longer than his ring fingers and the toes next to his big toes are longer than his big toes. He wears dark clothes to blend in at school.
hair: Black
eyes: Black
height: 5'3''
weight: 102lbs
tattoos/mods: None
style: Dark Clothes

personality:
--Vices--
Cowardice – He never stands up for himself when he's being bullied. He's too scared.
Melancholic – Sadness is heavily associated with depression and that's no different when it comes to Jin's depression.
Secrecy – As a gay guy with a crush on his best friend, secrets are very common.
--Virtues--
Creativity – He has always been very musically gifted and continues to be throughout high school.
Kindness – If there was one word to describe Jin, it would be kindness. He has always been very loyal and generous.
Obedience – He is very good at following orders and would do anything for those who he's friends with.
Resilience – Especially after his mother's death, Jin has been good at dealing with the worst.
Understanding – As an Asian gay guy, he'd have to be stupid to not be open and accepting when it came to practically anything.
dislikes: Early Mornings, Clowns, Spiders, Coffee, Cats
loves: Music and Hot Cocoa
hates: Bullies and Mushrooms

who is your celebrity idol?: Probably Tyler Joseph. There's lots of power and emotion in him that I admire.
what is your favourite colour and why?: Blue. It's the color of the sky and the ocean. Blue is just calming.
what is your dream job?: Musician.
what is the lowest amount of money you'd take to commit a murder?: $50,000. It'd put me through college.
have you ever wished anyone dead? who? Yes. And like I'm saying who.
what is the thing you hold dearest?: My friends and my music.
what do you hate most in the world?: Bigotry.

history:
Jin was born to a loving family with a kind mother and an honorable father. He had a charmed life for the most part. He was gifted at a young age with intelligence and was allowed to skip grades. He taught himself as much as he could and wanted to do so much with his life. He was fluent in 3 languages and could play multiple instruments.

Unfortunately that happiness couldn't last. His mother was diagnosed with lung cancer and his father didn't want her getting treatment as "the Lord would decide what was best for her." Despite growing up in a religious house, Jin wasn't religious. He begged his parents for treatment to be done. He researched all he could and flung himself into Law and Health books to see if there was something he could do. Eventually he could only have one argument, that God wanted him to tell his parents that treatment was needed and it worked.

His mother got treatment but a year later when he was in class, the teachers came by and told him to get his stuff and go to the hospital. The cancer had spread and it was too late to do anything. The treatment hadn't worked and his mother probably only had a few days left to live. He stayed with her those days. They talked about everything and anything. She said he'd always be her little angel and a few hours later she passed away willingly.

She was buried in the church in their town. His Dad started working even more than before and he rarely saw him. He soon began being bullied by the twins for his race and he fell into a deep depression, feeling next to no emotion. It was at this point where he grew attached to a boy by the name of Alton. They were friends for a long time until Jin realised that it was a crush. He repressed his feelings deep down but remained loyal to Alton, even if others thought he was a manipulative sociopath.
family/friends:
Mother - Xia Lu
Father - Tao Lu
other:

Last edited:
ezgif-4-736adbb440.gif
tumblr_oshifjn5C81szvyemo8_250.png
ezgif-4-5ce429d8fa.gif
→ he's only trying his best. ←
→ stats. ←
name... tyler lucas monroe.
nickname... ty, babyface, nerd, etc.
age... eighteen.
gender... cisgender male.
sexuality... heterosexual.
role... the hacker.
birthday... april fifteenth.
zodiac... aries.
ethnicity... caucasian (english/american).

appearance... wip.
hair... light brown, usually unkempt.
eyes... dark brown.
height... six foot, four inches.
weight... one hundred + seventy four pounds.
tattoos/mods... a few scars on his eyebrow and lower lip.
style... h a c k e r.
other... usually has one earbud in his ear.

vices...
aggressive ;; tyler struggles with anger issues, a trait he inherited from his father. things can piss him off easier than they should and although he's tried to contain most of his anger into mainly swearing, if he's pushed too hard someone may end up with a black eye or a broken nose.
quiet ;; it's not like he's shy about anything, he believes talk is cheap and would rather observe than speak some dumbass. but tyler will definitely speak when he needs to or when he's annoyed.
sarcastic ;; a second language to him, he's known for his 'smart-alec' comments in the worst of times. tyler uses it as a coping mechanism when he's feeling defensive but no one needs to know that.
virtues...
protective ;; tyler has lost a lot in his lifetime and he's determined to make sure those around him won't be affected by what he's done in the past.
romantic ;; tyler tries to be romantic, especially towards his girlfriend, _____, he's head over heels for her and he tries to show his romantic side with gestures instead of words since she leaves him speechless.
intelligent ;; for a kid who spent his childhood hacking and jacking cars, he has a brain filled with unusual trivia and information from late nights spent on the internet.
likes... computers, good music, late nights, cars, his favourite pair of converse.
dislikes... authority, alton, his father, mornings, school.
loves... the loner, tacos.
hates... large animals, authority.
other... bites his lip when he's on the verge of fighting someone.

who is your celebrity idol?
"frank abagnale, the guy was a genius."
what is your favourite colour and why?
"dark blue, it's calming to me."
what is your dream job?
"to not work, it's a bore."
what is the lowest amount of money you'd take to commit a murder?
"buy me a taco and i'll do it."
have you ever wished anyone dead? who?
"who haven't i wished dead?"
what is the thing you hold dearest?
"a golden watch my mom gave to me on my seventh birthday."
what do you hate most in the world?
"alton, and vegetarians."

history... to be written
[x] a walking mistake made by two teens
[x] he was happy with both of his parents until he was seven
[x] his dad leaves the family since he cheated on his mother
[x] teaches himself how to jack cars and steals.
[x] expelled from two different school by the time he's twelve.
[x] his mom bought him a computer and he loved it.
[x] began to pull online pranks at his third school which got him expelled.
[x] moved to his fourth school and met the loner who became his girlfriend a year later.
family...
camila monroe - mother/alive - margot robbie.
william monroe - father/unknown - john hamm.
tyler monroe
tumblr_oshifjn5C81szvyemo3_250.png
ezgif-4-04e48caa56.gif
tumblr_oshifjn5C81szvyemo5_250.png
coded by dwale

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back