• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy FREAKING PIRATES. (MxM)

I just really love pirates, okay? Sea pirates, space pirates, whatever. I want to do a roleplay involving them thieving salty sea dogs so badly. First come first serve, so I'm only taking one person. I would take multiple people, but with school and work and friends, I don't have all the time in the world for all my adoring fans. I might come back to this thread if it doesn't work out though, so comment anyways if you're interested even after the first person. I'll PM you if I'm interested in roleplaying with you.

Okay, so first of all, CALL ME RED! My name is way too long but I like it so I'm keeping it. Red is just easier for me. If you have a preferred name aside from your user, be sure to let me know. If I know the person I'm working with better, it makes it easier to reply.

Second, I have a character made up already for the role of Captain. If you want to switch things up so you're captain, that's fine. I have a different character that works for that role, but I do prefer to be Captain. The plot is very flexible. Wanna be my Captain's hostage during a pirate war? Great. Want to be a stowaway? That's great too! Want to be first mate? Awesome! Whatever works for you, I'm happy with, AS LONG AS THERE ARE PIRATES. Space pirates are cool too by the way, one of my favourite movies is Treasure Planet and I'm currently reading Treasure Island.

So, in summary, my name is Red, I love pirates, I prefer MxM, I prefer Captain, the plot is flexible, AND I LOVE PIRATES. Comment below, and I'll PM you. Thanks for listening, hope to hear from you!

Hello Red!
I'm also interested in pirates and the sea life. I'm curious to see what kind of RP we'll be able to create together!
Please PM me whenever you're also interested.

@InMyWorldTheSkyIsRed

How about a treaure hunt and a specific merman is the treasure?

Casper is the run away mer-prince from Antartica. He could have been captured by your character once upon a time ago and had managed to get away. Now that word is out he can make pearls n jewels with his tears other pirates are after him as well. Maybe your character knows a tip on where to find him? After he’s caught it could bea mxs/pet deal? His protection for jewels?

Attachments

• 41A171FF-240B-4B8A-BD96-F346509BEB69.jpeg
    41A171FF-240B-4B8A-BD96-F346509BEB69.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 1
Heck, you already got offers but if they don't work out hit me up for an rp friendo :>
Pirates are some of my favorite things and I was planning on making my own search to find some rps with them myself soon haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back