What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Freak S h o w -Dark Circus Rp -

Sub Genres
Action, Horror, Mystery, Realistic, Romance, Supernatural
6a00d8345582dd69e200e54f01b3018833-640wi.jpg
Cirque de Pandémonium
Take but a glance and you will see how the lights of Madame Lenora's Cirque de Pandemonium draw you in! Whether you come alone or with family, the troop welcomes all.

Backstory:

Traveling immortal circus. Boom.
Madame Lenora has gathered many of the worlds "freaks" and oddities in her long life. With them she has shared her own gift (no, she's not a vampire) with each and everyone of her family members.
They've toured for years and years (thought typically with disguises so the normies don't catch on).
I'd like the plot to be very flexible with the exception of the circus running into a runaway [whatever/and whoever they choose to play as]. The setting will be determined by that characters backstory but the circus will be frequently moving.
It's also noted that this will be a mature rp . Themes of violence, death, gore etc will likely be written.
So come one! Come all, and join me in this tale.

Cast:
Lenora Wilder
Circus Member 1: Jicu Willden
Circus Member 2:Harrison (Harry) Stone, Jr.
Circus Member 3:Boa
Circus Member 4:
Circus Member 5:
Runaway:
Detective:
[More can of course be added, but that's the amount I'd like to begin.]

Last edited:
Go ahead! Put up my wip character sheet. Might need to fiddle with it more, haha. I haven't used code in forever! Just an outline of what I'd like to see but I encourage everyone to go wild with creativity haha.

Squad141

The Purple Soul
View attachment 698836
Cirque de Pandémonium
Take but a glance and you will see how the lights of Madame Lenora's Cirque de Pandemonium draw you in! Whether you come alone or with family, the troop welcomes all.

Backstory:

Traveling immortal circus. Boom.
Madame Lenora has gathered many of the worlds "freaks" and oddities in her long life. With them she has shared her own gift (no, she's not a vampire) with each and everyone of her family members.
They've toured for years and years (thought typically with disguises so the normies don't catch on).
I'd like the plot to be very flexible with the exception of the circus running into a runaway [whatever/and whoever they choose to play as]. The setting will be determined by that characters backstory but the circus will be frequently moving.
It's also noted that this will be a mature rp . Themes of violence, death, gore etc will likely be written.
So come one! Come all, and join me in this tale.

Cast:
Lenora Wilder
Circus Member 1: Jicu Willden
Circus Member 2:Harrison (Harry) Stone, Jr.
Circus Member 3:Boa
Circus Member 4:
Circus Member 5:
Runaway:
Detective:
[More can of course be added, but that's the amount I'd like to begin.]
Is this still open?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)