• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Framed Plot?

Kachi

Just a lowly apple.
I had a dream a few days ago about a cop who lost their job after being framed and befriending a local criminal and learning how to live like a hoodlum, growing closer with the criminal as it progressed. It was a cute little dream and I thought that it would make a fun romance RP plot. Would anyone be interested in something like this? The detailed plot is a little further on in this post, please do read it before contacting me~!

• Here are a few things before we get to the good stuff:

-someone who can write at least a paragraph every post is appreciated, but two or three is even better! Although I get overwhelmed with more than four. ^^'

-someone who can post at least once everyday is appreciated as well

-Talk to me! I'd like to be told if you would like to leave the RP, or if anything needs to be changed.

-I'm a-okay with strong language and themes, as long as they're within site rules

-I love to chat, so OOC communication is always fine with me.

-any gender combination goes! mxm, fxf, mxf, you name it!

I think that's about everything, so go on and read the plot!

Any takers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back