• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fragmentation (In the works interest check idea)

Azurian Dream

Hello To Nowhere
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Well hello there. First off let me say thank you for giving at least a curious glance as this is very much a passion project of mine based on a idea that a really good friend made a long time ago in the days of my beginning rping journey. Unfortunately his original take was bashed down by bad player interacts on all sides, but I was forever amazed by the concept. I wish to see one iteration of it survive past the opening phase, and thus I poured my heart, and soul into the development of this take on it. Honestly I am looking for players who are extremely passionate about their characters, but work well in group storytelling. So by all means without further adieu give Fragmentation a look to see if it will work for you...

................................................................................

• The sudden brush of cold air against your skin peruses in tandem a thick smell of freshly laid cement kickstarts your senses. You wake up in a panic unfamiliar with your large emptied surroundings. Yet while the sense of the unknown festers fear you realize something odd... your memories are either completely mixed up unable to be formed in proper sequence or in a whole state are gone entirely. Nothing is for certain, but your name is all you can recollect. You realize you are trapped in a large parking lot like maze drowned in gray walls only harming more your sense of direction on top of the smell. Fighting through a strange fatigue you notice something on your arm... something impossible.. bequeathed somewhere upon your main writing hand is a number.. not a scar, nor a tattoo. Yet a floating number made of static, in panic you try to wipe it away but your hand simply phases through it. Upon messing with it though you see something more unsettling ahead.

One of the many walls ahead of you is turning into static like from a older TV model from the 90's, and reforming like putty taking the appearance of what might just be your worst nightmare. A standing creature purely made of static its face now fully form giving birth to a nasty set of finely jetting teeth with a maw so outstretched like a snake you believe it could swallow you whole. From it though pierces out a sharp mind disorienting screech causing your head to hurt worse than thought imaginable at this point. Upon the resealing of its ghoulish showing of teeth, and voice the creature starts to give chase... and you with no knowledge of what's happening must make haste for your life as it very well depends on it. Your exit now appears on the opposite side of where the creature had came from with your number carved into a elevator door slowly starting to close. The once empty parking lot is now littered with cars impeding your progress that you can't even fathom how they got there. Yet for now you must only concentrate on one thing, and that is to run.

..................................................................................

Accepted Fragmented

1. Jack Grener / #17 / The Calm Rescuer

.................................................................................

Accepted Collectors

1. Rika Swerch "The Huntress"

.........................................................................................................

Those Fallen In the Field of Static
TBD​

Attachments

• 1699388052021.png
    1699388052021.png
    6.2 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Hi, this is an interesting premise but, as it looks like you're more looking for input than recruitment atm, it would belong in the RP Discussion & Advice forum rather than in Recruitment. Once you post it for real, my recommendation would be to separate relevant info into tabs &/or different threads for Lore, CSses, rules, etc., to make the wall of text easier to navigate.

Hi, this is an interesting premise but, as it looks like you're more looking for input than recruitment atm, it would belong in the RP Discussion & Advice forum rather than in Recruitment. Once you post it for real, my recommendation would be to separate relevant info into tabs &/or different threads for Lore, CSses, rules, etc., to make the wall of text easier to navigate.
Actually I am still doing recruitment as well as looking for advice, and your is very warranted.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back