• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I think for improbability. I would focus on features that allow you to invert probability while also providing traits that are rare. So focusing on things that are unlikely to happen and being able to manipulate that to an extent. Like insulting someone would normally not recruit them or make them like you, but I would craft features that allow that to be probable.
So essentially, a pure 10 luck, 10 charisma build from Fallout with the wild wasteland trait. Understandable

Alright, got it.

Character concept that I’m almost certain to go for is that of a medieval warlord, embodying the concept of Craving. A born murderer who rose to his position through being willing to blacken his soul more than any of his competitors, yet paradoxically a pious man who sought to restore the shattered unity of the vast lands that his ancestors once reely roamed. His enemies are subhumans who deserve nothing but to be trampled and enslaved, but those who pledge their loyalty to him become subordinates, deserving the same amount of protection and prestige that he would offer upon his own kin. In his dreams, he sees himself at the forefront of an endless horde, riding through fertile plains.

In his dreams, he does not see that those fertile plains hath become wasteland beneath the hooves of his great warhorses.

Hope this helps and if you have any questions, let me know! I know I mentioned mechanics that don't make sense right now, but I will explain them as they are relevant as I rather not mechanics dump you!
That… doesn’t really help, sorry.

sounds dope. I'm thinking one who is "yeahhhh so like power corupts"... that militant communist (not lenin i promise... think Luxembourg), who believes that any power, especially things like motes. but uhhh... they have one. Equality would be the word.

the state of being equal, especially in status, rights, and opportunities.

a symbolic expression of the fact that two quantities are equal; an equation.

don't know exactly what i would do, but this seems like a fun concept, to be that which you are fighting against, to be warring with oneself, praying that one does not become corupt.

And these features are things that you decide for us off the bat, or things that we come up with and you balance as necessary?

Yep, these features will be provided as part of starting out. But, I am always open for suggestions.

Speaking of, one of my current ideas is having Superman as my Leader and having Death as his mote, with his mote representing the Death of Superman story arc. Is this plausible?
There were three main story arcs within it (Doomsday!/ Funeral for a Friend/ Reign of the Supermen!) which could represent one of the four areas each.
Either that or perhaps Reign or Supermen as my mote, so the four areas are represented by each of the 'Supermen' (Steel/ Superboy/ Cyborg Superman/ Eradicator) or their idioms (Man of Steel/ Metropolis Kid/ Man of Tomorrow/ Last Son of Krypton)
Of course though, I am open to suggestions (and denial if it seems to complex or inappropriate for your setting)

I'm thinking of either "Fool" or "Error" as my word. I'm willing to hear what concept you could come up with those words. I also have my own ideas and maybe we could discuss it in more detail so we can get the most suitable one.

As for the character concept, regardless of which word, I was thinking that he would be someone who pursues entertainment and stimulation. Although not necessarily a villain who intentionally does evil, most perceives him as such due to how far he would go "just for fun".

Speaking of, one of my current ideas is having Superman as my Leader and having Death as his mote, with his mote representing the Death of Superman story arc. Is this plausible?
There were three main story arcs within it (Doomsday!/ Funeral for a Friend/ Reign of the Supermen!) which could represent one of the four areas each.
Either that or perhaps Reign or Supermen as my mote, so the four areas are represented by each of the 'Supermen' (Steel/ Superboy/ Cyborg Superman/ Eradicator) or their idioms (Man of Steel/ Metropolis Kid/ Man of Tomorrow/ Last Son of Krypton)
Of course though, I am open to suggestions (and denial if it seems to complex or inappropriate for your setting)

Sorry but about this.... Auriel Maza Auriel Maza
Sound plausible/ implementable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back