• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Fractal Realities Announcements and OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
PatriasLover PatriasLover Mx. Patrias,

I have completed the shop and the next post in IC will be fractal 1 reveal. Game plans to start around Saturday to Sunday.

Cosmo Cosmo
ahhh... the two types of lawful good. Paladin in shining armor, sworn to serve his Lady, and Rebel in common clothes, sworn to serve the people. they both have the same obsessive tendency, it would seem, towards their duties, though one's code is one that tends to follow the law, while the other's tends to break it... they could be friends, perhaps, if mira wasn't so bloody terrified of religious soldiers. (can you blame her? that is what the cossacks would fancy themselves as, the mob fancyed themselves as. warriors of christ, purging the earth of heretics...)

PatriasLover PatriasLover Also doesn't help that Sigismund isn't so good at the whole 'talking to people' thing. Gonna be hard to close that gap.

PatriasLover PatriasLover Also doesn't help that Sigismund isn't so good at the whole 'talking to people' thing. Gonna be hard to close that gap.
to be fair, mira isnt either. (oh, and mira is anti institution but not anti=theistic. believe in a god? she doesn't care. force people to convert? hurt people for religions... run. because mira will either fight of have a mental breakdown. or both. mira will want to debate theology, cause that's fun!)

but uhhhh... she's probably gonna kill khamsin, not even for the capitalism,but for his consistent mysogeny. man, Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 i wish i could have seen their first meet and how they figured out the political identity of the other. it would be like a meet-cute, but with enemys instead.

PatriasLover PatriasLover :D Good thing is Sigismund is a 'paladin' not a cleric. Guy isn't here to preach, debate or convert. Just here to protect people. Guy is going to be terrified and very confused when people start looking to him for leadership down the road.

I'm still rooting for the near impossible friendship of Mira and Khamsin to be a thing. Because that sounds funny. Real Legolas and Gimli thing.

but uhhhh... she's probably gonna kill khamsin, not even for the capitalism,but for his consistent mysogeny. man, Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 i wish i could have seen their first meet and how they figured out the political identity of the other. it would be like a meet-cute, but with enemys instead.
Luckily enough, Khamsin hates all people equally no matter if they are a boy or a girl… or a robot dog. So good news, it’s not mysogeny, bad news, Khamsin still hates Mira

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 oh good. wait, what are the odds he's homophobic- oh shit, is mira gonna have to explain gay people to everyone? and uh... mira is sort of the opposite. she is an idealist at heart... the problem is, she hates the "imperealist American pigs", is terrified of religious warriors, and Cosmo Cosmo while that is true he doesn't prostilatize, mira doesn't know that.... so this will be chaos. and in terms of legolas and gimli... honestly, the two literary foils becoming begrudging bros.in the end... they do have somewhat similar aims... but while sig and mira are the two lawful goods, khasim is either CG or CN but either way, a chaotic asshole. (to be fair, mira is lawful stupid....)

PatriasLover PatriasLover Yeahhh, that bad talker thing doesn't help with that. Should be fun though! Plus they got the resident andromorphic robot shadow to defeat eventually.

Cosmo Cosmo i will be blunt... in terms of characters from fandoms,i am most looking forward to having mira go up to superman, and thinking he's superman because he thinks he's Nietzsche's Ubermensch, and quoting nihlist philosophy, trying to spark a debate, only for superman to be like *what the hell?*

beautiful

ahhh... that would be beautiful... but then he'd mention Stalin and she'd be like "you mean the guy who had my job, handling the various minorities, but who then got shot after a week by a monopoly man? oh, we had plans for a statue of that guy. Lenin liked him, but he gave me the creeps."

witch came first. the duck or the egg. eggs fall from the skies, happy birthday, so birth... also, ducks.
mmmm figuring out the riddle before your character does.

Ok, so, sharin a lil somethin that Khamsin has found with his scanner:
“Your sensors reveal to you an incredibly dangerous location that would warn outsiders not to enter or face death. A small hamlet burned to the ground, leaving only the foundations. In the center, your sensors report a fountain that no longer runs water. It appears to be some demented human blood running through it, and it looks to be fresh blood, just warped somehow. Your sensors pick up on a strange creature forming there. A monster of pure black and feathered wings. Hordes of undead are there as well, and some more vicious dead seem to be "commanding" them. “

So… Khamsin has a lil plan if ya wanna hear. Which relates to “walk over and beat the fuck out of that thing before it becomes a threat”

how verry... Khamsin. we probably aught to deal with that... mira does not trust khamsin though....

how verry... Khamsin. we probably aught to deal with that... mira does not trust khamsin though....
Don’t ya worry, Khamsin will put aside difference if it means taking out potential threats that would make a large fuckfest if left unchecked

Hey Patrias, dunno if Mira has a special ability or what, but you only get two Order Actions per round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back