• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Four Suits Vol. 3 Interest Check (Always Accepting)

Sorry, not interested.

Although... Kloudy Kloudy

oie-ko09-KNz-Ax-PFE.png

Should I?

Sorry, not interested.

Although... Kloudy Kloudy

oie-ko09-KNz-Ax-PFE.png

Should I?
Are inviting me to something through my own invitation??? le gasp

what issss this?
Big ol' continental war with something for everyone. Fully customisable characters, extensive lore/history, underlying plots, battles on grand magnitudes, schemes and powerful magic/technology. Here, you can explore a fully open world and follow the main plot or just do whatever you want.

Welcome welcome, the main thread is linked in the original post which has links to all the other threads if anyone else is also confused!

But otherwise, here is the main thread link:

Last edited:
I'm on the same page as Noble, not sure I can handle another RP at the moment, especially one that is already quite established.

Thanks for the consideration though.

I'm on the same page as Noble, not sure I can handle another RP at the moment, especially one that is already quite established.

Thanks for the consideration though.
We're not looking for anything too taxing on life. We have some people posting once a week, some once every few days. It's fairly relaxed in my opinion. And I wouldn't worry about joining partway through, we're set up so that anyone can jump into the main storyline or make up their own in the open world at any point without much disruption or awkwardness.

But if you're busy you're busy, so no worries. As I've said, feel free to stroll in whenever~

For anyone new coming in the main threads and cs threads are here.

Bump-

A living demigod has begun laying waste to both the city of Valencia and the battlefield around it! Now is the time for you to weigh in and decide the fate of the war on magic!

Hey, was sent this link and sound like it could be fun if it's still active and accepting. Are the roles above still accurate and would love to know how your systems are working and so on. Please let me know.

Hey, was sent this link and sound like it could be fun if it's still active and accepting. Are the roles above still accurate and would love to know how your systems are working and so on. Please let me know.

The roles are accurate as we just did an audit to see who is still active. However for the Suits, submissions Rank 10 and up characters are currently on hold until we finish this story arc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back