• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Four Suits- Vol.1 Kings & Jokers

i'm def i n t e r e s t e d but idk if I'm going to have enough timeee aaaa
i've got some questions tho! you mention that the Jokers see themselves as freedom fighters, but what exactly are they fighting for & why? alsoo are there any like. cultural/ideological differences between suits or anything?

I think it is up to us. So far, best bet is that they want to break out of the ranking system. Although, it is also a bit obvious, if you've got a more interesting motivation I'm all ears

Could I make the leader of the Jokers? This sounds like a lot of fun and I'm okay with being "extreme" for the antagonist role.
yea boii o: I was thinking of taking one of their commanders ehe.. what are you planning motivation-wise for them? or d'you wanna to coordinate over PM or something lmao

yea boii o: I was thinking of taking one of their commanders ehe.. what are you planning motivation-wise for them? or d'you wanna to coordinate over PM or something lmao

In the one I've started writing and I was thinking her personal motive was ignited by a perceived cruelness of the higher ranks in the Four Suits and that an Agrossian missionary gave the young Jokers the tools to bring havoc to those who they believed betrayed them.

That works perfectly. The argossians have a cult like religious belief system of conquest and mechanical development. So their missionaries would most assuredly give the jokers tons of weapons. Guns, ammo, explosives, nothing to big that would be difficult to smuggle but enough to cause some serious mayhem.

Personally id put him in the clubs. You need to be smart to run a joker (or rather the character needs to be.)

Also sorry for the delay guys n gals i left my phone at work last night. Im off in 1 1/2 hours and will have the other two characters and the opening done by tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back