• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Four Suits- Vol.1 Kings & Jokers

Agent23

"Honey!!! Wheres my Supersuit?"
The-Four-Suits-Logo-CMYK.jpg
Welcome to the planet Yune, a rich planet of Magic and Marvels of technology. Two vast Nations Battle over control of the world. The heavily industrialized Argossian empire, and The Magic Kingdoms of the Four Suits. Recently the battles have grown far more intense with the Argossian Empire gaining access to Air travel and A seemingly endless supply of oil. Meanwhile the Four suits kingdom suffers from a terrorist organization within their own countries called the Jokers who have support from the Argossian empire. With no recourse the Four Suits kingdoms have called their Aces into battle for the first time in over 600 years. Can the 4 kingdoms stand the pressure, or will this house of cards come tumbling down?

four_suits_by_marcebeus-d98jtei.png
The Four Suits kingdoms.
The four suits all have the same government system. Three separate royal figures represent three seperate Functions. The Kings Are the military leaders, the Queens are the Justice leaders, and the Jacks are the Economic leaders. After that each civilain is granted a number between 2 & 10 to represent magical prowess and social rank which go hand in hand. 2 is the lowest class and 10 is the highest. Finally there is the ace, he/she is hands down the most powerful mage in all of their kingdom, they act as a buffer and protect the people from the three rulers.

Spades
Ace-x1-Claimed by SentinelSevn SentinelSevn
King-x1-Open
Queen-x1-Open
Jack-x1-Open
10- x1- Open (May have more positions later)
9-x2-Open
8-x3-Open
7-x4-Open
6-Unlimited-Open
5-Unlimited- Open
4-Unlimited-Open
3-Unlimited-Open
2-Unlimited-Open

Hearts
Ace-x1-Claimed by Agent23 Agent23
King-x1- claimed by Revna Eris Revna Eris
Queen-x1- Claimed by Chiryoshi Chiryoshi
Jack-x1-Open
9-x2-Open
8-x3-Open
7-x4-Open
6-Unlimited-Open
5-Unlimited- Open
4-Unlimited-Open
3-Unlimited-Open
2-Unlimited-Claimed by Agent23 Agent23

Clubs
Ace-x1- claimed by YungJazz YungJazz
King-x1-Open
Queen-x1-Open
Jack-x1-Open
9-x2-Open
8-x3-Open
7-x4-Open
6-Unlimited-Open
5-Unlimited- Open
4-Unlimited-Open
3-Unlimited-Open
2-Unlimited-Open

Diamonds
Ace-x1-Claimed by Kloudy Kloudy
King-x1-Open
Queen-x1-Open
Jack-x1-Open
9-x2-Open
8-x3-Open
7-x4-Open
6-Unlimited-Open
5-Unlimited- Open
4-Unlimited-Open
3-Unlimited-Open
2-Unlimited-Open

Dethklok_gear_symbol.png
The Argossian Empire
Strickly NPC for now. Let me worry about them.

download.png
The Jokers
A gang of terrorists or freedom fighters as they would have you believe. They Use both magic and technology but aren't exactly very powerful. Most members are 2's with a few 3's. Two 7's make up the higher ranks with a 9 as the leader.
Right now only three roles are available but more may come if people choose to join them. Be warned they did earn the title of terrorist,their methods are very extreme.

Leader- x1- open
Commanders- x2- open

(Hello everyone. Heres an idea thats been bouncing around the noggin for a few years. It is supposed to be a 4 part series but we will see how it goes. The four kingdoms have a loose lore for a reason. I want each of your characters to have a piece of the world lore in their cs. YOU make the story here to a certain extent. The only thing i ask is that your characters do not remove free will and have a believable feel to them. I know this sounds like fantasy but its listed in modern/realistic for a reason. We will all be expected to make our characters as "real" as possible. No one is good all the time, or evil for that matter. I want realistic personalities and believable reactions to unrealistic scenarios and unbelievable situations. I hope this tickles someones fancy lets make this a great story you guys. ;) )​

Last edited:
I am quite a bit strained in terms of how many RPs I have, my apologies and the exact bounds of this roleplay seem vague at best so I'm not too interested I'm afraid. My apologies

I am quite a bit strained in terms of how many RPs I have, my apologies and the exact bounds of this roleplay seem vague at best so I'm not too interested I'm afraid. My apologies
Your honesty is appreciated. Perhaps when the threads are up and the lore is hammered out your mind will be changed. Keep an eye open. :)

Image/Appearance:
(1 para description or image)

Name:
(No "jokering" around, what do you go by?)

Title:
(What do they call the lord of darkness when he's tormenting the world? Nicknames, if you're not feeling too official.)

(Specify between physical and actual age if that applies)

Race:
(C'mon, have a little humanity)

Sex:
(What bits were you born with? Specify what gender you identify as in the "Other" section)

Personality:
(1 para, what would your character do, how would they react? Thoughts and feelings, vices, habits, patterns, behaviours. What makes them tick and what makes them go boom?)

Backstory:
(2 para, detailed description of their past life before or on the way towards their current position in life. Include important or notable events in their life and check with the gm before worldbuilding with your character.)

(2-10? Jack, Queen, King? Perhaps, even, god forbid, ACE?!)

Affiliation:
(Spades/Hearts/Clubs/Diamonds/Jokers/Argossian Empire/Other? Note - players cannot be allied with the Argossian Empire yet.)

Abilities:
(This is where the fun starts. Name - Description, all in a list if you would. Try to be descriptive in the logic and applications behind each and be mindful of your rank. No rank 2's blowing up cities and no Kings hitting like a wet flannel.)

Gear:
(Who says magic is better than tech anyways? Whatcha packin' man? Name - Description, in a list, logic and applications, same as abilities basically. Again, be mindful of your rank.)

Relationships:
(Predetermined with NPCs or in collaboration, or to be rped in the IC.)

Other:
(Unlikely, but anything else I've failed to foresee goes here!)

(Thanks to Kloudy Kloudy for designing the CS Sheet.)

Last edited:
So do we have a separate character page or are we just posting ideas here?
Appropriate threads will be put up soon, but Agent23 Agent23 is a bit busy. The cs is here for you guys to create/brainstorm your characters until then. : )

So I'm guessing from the gear section that we're allowed to pack some fairly groovy gadgets?
How familiar are the suits with technology? Is it completely foreign, or would they fairly happily pick up a gun or compass and use it from knwledge prior?

So I'm guessing from the gear section that we're allowed to pack some fairly groovy gadgets?
How familiar are the suits with technology? Is it completely foreign, or would they fairly happily pick up a gun or compass and use it from knwledge prior?
From what I can tell, you may use guns, compasses and other technology from the WW1 era are available. From the secret cs's I've seen, it seems magical items are also a thing. Feel free to include something like that unless Agent23 Agent23 says otherwise. : )

Most technology for the four kingdoms is magical gear from between 1100s and 1300s. If your a joker you have access to the ww1 era gear of the argossians. ;)

Ok everyone tomorrow i will post the Lore, Cs, and OOC threads. After that ill give 48hours before i post the main threads. The rp will remain open for the vast majority of the story. Have fun and be ready to have a character by saturday or sunday :)

Ok guys i have just got off work. Once i get home and get to a charger i will finish the threads and tag everyone.

i'm def i n t e r e s t e d but idk if I'm going to have enough timeee aaaa
i've got some questions tho! you mention that the Jokers see themselves as freedom fighters, but what exactly are they fighting for & why? alsoo are there any like. cultural/ideological differences between suits or anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back