• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Four Suits - Vol.1 Kings & Jokers (Reboot - Always Open)

Are you guys still in of a joker?
We just had three people take the three main roles. You may be a joker grunt or a Suits 1-10 if you wish. There might be a royal available, you’d have to check the op.

I see, well I think I have an idea for a character for lower ranked suit for one of the kingdoms.
10s are still rather powerful with the power to potentially even rival the royals in the near future. If you did want more power, either way is good though~

Interesting, I may think about making ten then. Also slightly related question, can I be a dragon?

Interesting, I may think about making ten then. Also slightly related question, can I be a dragon?
Mythical creatures and such are not particularly present in the lands unfortunately. The last dragon we had was a god that nearly destroyed everything, according to the lore. And regardless, most have either died out from us killing them either in the midst of our many wars or due to us simply hunting them. They may make a comeback in future volumes of the rp though.

You may play as different subhuman species such as elves, dwarves, vampires, mutants, etc. Of course, you may draw upon draconic energy as one of your abilities, similar to another character we already have.

This seems mildly interesting. I may possibly join it, likely as a part of the clubs as a 10 or 9.

I guess the 10. However, I’d be willing to do the 9 if the 10 was taken prior.
The 10 of clubs was literally just taken a min ago. (We have a discord).
I can offer you the 9 or a 10 in one of the other suits?

Bumping this thread back up since some people have left and we now have some positions open. Kloudy Kloudy and I will have an updated Position List up here soon-ish.

TPBx TPBx I plan to still post for Quil if he doesn’t get killed off in yalls next post.

Just need some time off the Discord, get life in check and all that jazz. I’ll hop back on there in a few days or so.

I’ll be updating the ranks availability in the op soon so for now just express interest please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back