• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Four Suits- Jokers and Kings- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Agent23 Agent23 i think you might want to tag eveeyone in the interest check. I just found out about the ooc because I was lurking.

Hey Agent23 Agent23 quick question. Characters can lower in rating too, right? So a character who was previously a 10 could drop to like, a 5-6 if something debilitating would happen to them? I mean of course it would have had to affect their overall strength to have caused it, but something like that is possible right?

Hey Agent23 Agent23 quick question. Characters can lower in rating too, right? So a character who was previously a 10 could drop to like, a 5-6 if something debilitating would happen to them? I mean of course it would have had to affect their overall strength to have caused it, but something like that is possible right?
Indeed.

Dakki's brother Shin made it up to rank 10 using the dragons power. But once his magic was cut off he Dropped to rank 2. If you say...lost an arm its possible to drop in rank. It can even happen from something as simple as not practicing though the decline is obviously less severe.

Indeed.

Dakki's brother Shin made it up to rank 10 using the dragons power. But once his magic was cut off he Dropped to rank 2. If you say...lost an arm its possible to drop in rank. It can even happen from something as simple as not practicing though the decline is obviously less severe.

Awesome. I might be running multiple characters then to fill up the Spades roster! More specifically, Havok from Quillon's history, though probably rated much lower since the fight.

I think it was previously answered in the interest check, but I was hoping you'd clarify something for me Agent23 Agent23 . Since the kingdom of the Four Suits are far behind in technology compared to the Argossian's WW1 era tech, I'm assuming the Four Suits are still using a letter based communication system? Or do they have access to telephones?

I think it was previously answered in the interest check, but I was hoping you'd clarify something for me Agent23 Agent23 . Since the kingdom of the Four Suits are far behind in technology compared to the Argossian's WW1 era tech, I'm assuming the Four Suits are still using a letter based communication system? Or do they have access to telephones?
Letters and magic delivery systems :)

To be fair only three people have posted characters haha.

And if its any consolation, I’ve got small-role female characters in the Relationship section of my dude. The only people who might interact with them are the other Aces though, so.. heh.

Agent23 Agent23 Aces aside, if 9s and 10s can level buildings (not to mention the aces, but it sounds like they avid getting involved), how is a WWI equivalent empire not just getting crushed in the war?

Agent23 Agent23 Aces aside, if 9s and 10s can level buildings (not to mention the aces, but it sounds like they avid getting involved), how is a WWI equivalent empire not just getting crushed in the war?
Numbers and restraint. The population of The Argossian empire is like 500 million. Their army alone outnumbers our entire nations population 10 to one. Not to mention 10's are rare. There is only 400 amongst the entire four kingdoms. But mainly its their tanks, navy and now airforce.

But the biggest factor is the four kingdoms themselves. They havent really tried to smash argossi they just want to be left alone.

Everyone in all of the Diamond kingdom is going to be questioning why Will keeps getting sent mail-order brides by some unknown entity
The real question here is how does one deliver mail to a hard-to-get-to tourist spot in the middle of rural Diamond territory?

TPBx TPBx "Trace and Construct" cannot create items more powerful than the originals and due to being magical constructs (and balancing), they cannot be sustained indefinitely due to instability. They must be resummoned after a while, preventing you from palming powerful items off to others for them to use freely. Please make these changes, thanks~

TPBx TPBx "Trace and Construct" cannot create items more powerful than the originals and due to being magical constructs (and balancing), they cannot be sustained indefinitely due to instability. They must be resummoned after a while, preventing you from palming powerful items off to others for them to use freely. Please make these changes, thanks~

I get what you mean, which is why there is the quote "under certain circumstances." I should clarify that part as it mostly has to do with reconstructing non-magical items and making them better. Ie if he sees an Argossian gun he can reconstruct a gun that shoots guns or something (exaggerating here). I'll make the changes though as I can see why that looks game breaking lmao.

I get what you mean, which is why there is the quote "under certain circumstances." I should clarify that part as it mostly has to do with reconstructing non-magical items and making them better. Ie if he sees an Argossian gun he can reconstruct a gun that shoots guns or something (exaggerating here). I'll make the changes though as I can see why that looks game breaking lmao.
I see. So long as this reconstruction has none/limited magical applications, then that's fine. : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back