• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Four Heavenly Kings: CS Thread

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
  • SABLE SERPENTS
    MASKED FOOL
    Sheridan Vale
    LEGAL NAME
    Sheridan Vale
    AGE & BIRTH
    32, according to me (month ??, ????)
    ALIAS
    Masked Fool
    HEIGHT | WEIGHT
    5'11" (172 cm) | 163 lb (74 kg)
    GANG & RANK
    Veteran of the Sable Serpents
    ACTIVE SINCE
    Home District
    North District
    GENERAL DESCRIPTION
    What is a fool? A coward pretending otherwise, like I do. I hide my face from the world with a facade of ebony and gold, the very image of calm poise. A sleek three-piece suit and slacks, all black, lined with gold, complement the deceit. My hair, black and slicked back, add to the layers of sophistication. Wouldn’t it be strange, though, to find a gentleman who by all appearances should be a Tiger running a cafe in the middle of arguably the most hostile territory in all of New Oasis?

I find the whole idea of it fascinating, especially when people come in and see me wearing a brown apron embroidered with bears on top of the suit. Their reactions are nothing short of amusing. Some have suggested I eschew the apron entirely, and I have suggested, in return, that they have carnal relations with themselves. I have standards. I would die before having a drop of coffee stain my suit just because I didn’t wear my apron, and that is not hyperbole.

I will say this: Nobody, save two, has ever seen what’s beneath the mask. Nowadays, I don’t recognize the face cowering in the mirror. The mask has become my face. My face has become a lie. What, then, is deceit? It is the mask you see.
    PERSONALITY
    What defines a person? A set of traits handpicked from the world around them? Behaviors coalescing into the societal norm? Who am I, then, as a person? A foolish one, at the very least. A coward, as I have said numerous times before.

But I suppose if pressed to answer, I would say that I am gentlemanly, moving with the grace and etiquette expected of the station. My words are soft, my voice mellow, ready to offer kindness and acid in equal measure. But make no mistake, I am not a vulgar man. Expletives are too crude for my tastes. You can just as easily tear apart a person without them.

I have no friends, only acquaintances, and I am not that much of a fool to consider having allies. I do take care of my people, those hard-headed enough to work for me, and I expect the same from them. Loyalty and betrayal are rewarded accordingly, but those who would raise a hand against my own will meet with an unsheathed blade.

Of course, you should take everything I say with a grain of salt. From one fool to another, be cautious of one who has many masks, many faces, many lies. He can be anything, or anyone, the world wishes him to be. He is too afraid to do otherwise.
    HISTORICAL BIOGRAPHY
    The story of my life would bore you. It isn’t anything you haven’t seen before, dear reader. It has all the exciting bits you’ve come to expect: parents dead at a young age; forced to survive using dubious means; had to murder someone for the first time; met a fellow orphan who I grew up together with; discovered strange and fanciful powers that let me kill every single bastard whO DARED TOUCH HER

Ah.

Ahem, my apologies. Where was I? Oh yes, the finale of the story where I carve a place for myself in this group of ruffians, opening the Fool’s End Cafe, the Northern Territory’s best – and possibly only – place for a good cup of coffee and amazing scones. Head on over now and you’ll get a Loyalty Card on your first purchase.

And who knows? Get all ten stamps on that card, and I might just be inclined to tell you my story in full. For what is a life? A book of stories, tragedies, comedies, written by different people, contradiction and truth all at once. Would you know the difference?
    RELATIONSHIPS
    Morigan Clemens - She is my best -- and only -- employee, loyal to a fault, and incredibly skilled at conflict de-escalation. After all, if you've swallowed them up in darkness, then there's no conflict to speak of! And she's my... well, you don't need to know right now. Suffice to say that she makes a surprisingly good flat white, so visit the Fool's End Cafe to try it out for yourself. Wxnter Wxnter

Last edited:
Code:
  • SCARLET PHOENIXES
    PURPLE SHADOW
    ELIOT BEAUFORT
    LEGAL NAME
    Eliot Beaufort
    AGE & BIRTH
    26 (Nov 21, 1995)
    ALIAS
    Purple Shadow
    HEIGHT | WEIGHT
    5'8 (172 cm) | 110 lb (49 kg)
    GANG & RANK
    Rookie of the Scarlet Phoenixes
    ACTIVE SINCE
    Home District
    South District
    GENERAL DESCRIPTION
    Eliot is 5'8 and weighs 110lbs he has yellow almost cat-like eyes and pale hair with two bangs that reach his shoulders and a curved wisp always standing no matter how much he tries to hold it down, he wears a tight dark purple sleeveless bodysuit over that a jacket of the same color with puffly neck and cuffs
    PERSONALITY
    He usually can be seen with a grin he wears like a mask, only with people he begins to feel closer to does he consciously drop this, he can be very friendly up to the point of invading someone's private space something he really has no clue about and is not above using his good looks to get what he wants. Above all he yearns for a place and people to call his own and wont mind getting his pretty nails and makeup ruined to defend them
    HISTORICAL BIOGRAPHY
    Eliot is a new arrival to this New Oasis even if his family is not, they left New Oasis and the South Disctrict years before the hurracaine to find a life in less turbulent waters but yearning to see the place he came from Eliot decidded to return finding the South Disctric almost in ruins and accoding to what he learned relying on only one unifying force to keep it standing The Scarlet Phoenixes , this pushed him to learn and eventually be interested in joining them
    RELATIONSHIPS
    All the people he knew and grew up with are in another city and he has yet to make connections in New Oasis

• ALBINO TIGERS
    ROCK
    CECILIA ALFIERI
    LEGAL NAME
    Cecilia Alfieri
    AGE & BIRTH
    19 (March 16, 2003)
    ALIAS
    Rock
    HEIGHT | WEIGHT
    6'6" (199 cm) | 160 lb (73 kg)
    GANG & RANK
    Rookie of the Albino Tigers
    ACTIVE SINCE
    Home District
    West District
    GENERAL DESCRIPTION
    Tall, gaunt, and pale, like a withered old tree. Cecilia dresses plainly, always in bland or monochrome colors, with no accessories. She has one good eye, and leaves the other one uncovered. Sometimes, she stands so perfectly still, she could almost be mistaken for a statue.
    PERSONALITY
    Cecilia is as subtle as a sledgehammer administered to one’s face. She’s an honest brute who prefers not to resort to dishonesty or backstabbing, but still omits or understates with astounding frequency. She also values courtesy and good manners. If she intends to mug or kill someone, she will respectfully inform them of her decision to do so and apologize for the inconvenience.

There is little common sense in what she does, but she’s no simple barbarian. She’s very fond of cooking, to the point she’s made it her life’s goal to succeed as a cook, but her unconventional taste and methods are off-putting to many. It’s fortunate that she’s good at following orders and taking criticism, though she usually swings too far in the other direction.
    HISTORICAL BIOGRAPHY
    Cecilia would describe her life as mundane and without incident. She was raised in a low income housing environment, under the nominal care of an absentee parent. The house she grew up in was an empty one, though the smell of smoke and cigarettes never left it. Trips to and from school were done alone, while meals were eaten in silence. Left to her own devices with little oversight, she learned to become an effective problem solver, because if something broke and she didn’t fix it, it would stay broken.

In spite of her upbringing, she kept her head down and stayed out of trouble. She strove to be cordial and sincere with others, stayed in school, and studied with diligence, albeit without passion or a plan for the future. Her hard work and good manners wouldn’t go unrewarded, as she would receive many gifts from the kind strangers she met along the streets. The knives at home were quick to dull, and so the new kitchenware was always appreciated.

Indeed, although she had few hobbies, cooking was one she found genuine comfort in. To make a meal out of scraps, to combine all that was left over in the cupboards, and dig in after a long, hard day. It was a joy she wanted to share with the world, and so, when she had finished school, she went out to found her very own restaurant. However, not everything went as planned, and Cecilia soon found herself in debt after her short-lived attempt at business. With no money to spare, she agreed to work under her creditors to repay her debts.
    RELATIONSHIPS
    TBA

Last edited:
  • AZURE DRAGONS
    SILENT FLAME
    Chiyome
    LEGAL NAME
    Chiyome
    AGE & BIRTH
    25 (Februrary 06, 1997)
    ALIAS
    Silent Flame
    HEIGHT | WEIGHT
    5'10" (177 cm) | 129 lb (58 kg)
    GANG & RANK
    Rookie of the Azure Dragons
    ACTIVE SINCE
    Home District
    East District
    GENERAL DESCRIPTION
    ’Lethal grace given form’ was how some people described Chiyome when they fought against her. Those who survived, at least. Her face hasn’t lost all of its youthful softness, but there is a constant edge to her jaw. Her eyes, crimson and piercing, are reminiscent of blood. She is somewhat taller than the rest of the women of her Clan, with a body toned from years of desperate fighting. She wears clothing (preferably suits specifically tailored for her) that is both comfortable to move in, and covers enough of her skin to hide the many scars and burn marks she has borne over the course of her young life. As she has taken a vow of silence, no one currently knows what she sounds like, but if necessary she will use sign language to communicate.
    PERSONALITY
    Sharp, silent, and stoic. These are three words that succinctly describe Chiyome’s personality. She acts decisively in every situation, abhorring those who twiddle their thumbs or beat around the bush. She bears no sympathy for her enemies, but shows surprising compassion for the orphan. Her vow of silence hasn’t robbed her of expression, for she could easily curse your entire bloodline with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

The people around her are merely companions and acquaintances, means to an end, nothing more. She has neither time nor emotional capacity to forge lasting relationships, but she acts amiable enough to fellow Dragons, and fully respects the chain of command. Should anyone pierce through the walls of her stoicism (or at least catch her off-guard, which is less likely), they would be surprised to find a young woman who likes flower arrangements and cats, who eats anything and everything she can get her hands on, and who cries at night in silent sobs that reach no one.
    HISTORICAL BIOGRAPHY
    The history of Chiyome is but a chapter in the thousand-year story of the Eastern Gate Clan of the Far East. She is the first daughter of the current head, making her the heiress. This has afforded her the best training from the Clan’s swordmasters, and tutoring from scholars all over the land. Her grooming as the next Clan Head was spent day after day in peace, with established routines that slowly carved her into the woman the Clan wanted her to be, until civil war erupted.

At the age of eighteen, she was forced to become one of the military commanders as her Clan joined the Liberation and fought against an Empire that they say had lost its divine mandate to rule. For the next seven years she participated in battle after bloody battle, losing comrades, friends, family, and even her betrothed. Each battle left scars both physically and emotionally that covered her in a shell of apathy. She would order entire regiments of conscripts to die in waves against gunfire, just to overrun a fortified position. She had become callous, and cared nothing but the next victory, the next battle, the next step forward. The Liberation was winning, and the Empire was getting desperate.

On February 6, 2021, an imperial hit squad infiltrated Chiyome’s war camp and kidnapped her youngest sister, Hanako, and her pet dog. The Emperor, in his foolishness, thought he could force a surrender by threatening to kill them both. Chiyome, her heart already stone, cared not and ordered an attack on the Imperial Palace regardless. When the flames died down, she stepped into the throne room to find the Emperor, throat slit, slumped on his throne. Right at the foot of the throne was her sister’s charred corpse, the only other member of her Clan, right next to her pet dog.

That day she broke. She almost died in the conflagration that engulfed the entire castle from an outburst of her Potential. Only through great loss of life was she dragged into the nearby lake, which boiled for three days and three nights. Once she emerged, she had become a different person. She renounced her titles, took on a vow of silence, and tracked down the head of the hit squad who fled the country. Her trails led her to New Oasis, where the next chapter of her story began.
    RELATIONSHIPS
    None of note

Last edited:
  • SABLE SERPENTS
    ECLIPSE
    Morigan Clemens
    LEGAL NAME
    Morigan Clemens
    AGE & BIRTH
    26 (October 30, 1996)
    ALIAS
    ECLIPSE
    HEIGHT | WEIGHT
    5'6" (167cm) | 115lbs (52kg)
    GANG & RANK
    ACTIVE SINCE
    Home District
    North District
    GENERAL DESCRIPTION
    There's a strange quality to Morigan's presence, an unspoken tension that hangs heavy in the atmosphere whenever she's near, suffusing those around her with an unsettling sense of foreboding. With a perpetually serene smile gracing her lips, she seems to carry an aura of tranquility, yet her eyes betray a profound emptiness that pierces through the facade of her cheer. Those cold, lifeless eyes, one a purplish gray, the other a haunting red, captivate and disturb in equal measure. Despite this, people find themselves drawn inexorably into the depths of her mysterious allure, where the line between fascination and fear becomes tantalizingly thin. Beneath her dispassionate gaze lies a soul forged in the fires of adversity, tempered by the trials of a life lived on the edge of darkness.
    PERSONALITY
    Morigan presents herself with impeccable manners and a courteous demeanor, always unfailingly polite in her dealings with others, yet there's an underlying disquietude that taints even the most cordial of exchanges. There's an unmistakable air of danger that surrounds her, a sense that beneath her pleasant facade lies something darker and more primal. It's as if she exists on the edge of two worlds, neither fully of the light nor wholly of the darkness, but instead occupying a liminal space where the boundaries between reality and illusion blur and distort.

Morigan's mind is a battleground, where sanity and madness wage an endless war. Subtle cracks in her composure betray the strain of existing in a world where light struggles to penetrate the shadows, hinting at the fragile state of her psyche. There are moments when glimpses of madness flicker behind her eyes, a reminder of the darkness that threatens to engulf her soul—and yet, there is a tragic elegance that draws others into her orbit even as they recoil from the abyss that lies within
    HISTORICAL BIOGRAPHY
    Morigan emerged into the world in one of the North's unforgiving, poverty-stricken alleys, left to navigate the treacherous streets alone from the tender age of seven. Orphaned and abandoned, she sought refuge in the desolation of an abandoned house, where the stale remnants of forgotten meals became her meager sustenance. The fear of the unknown held her captive, trapping her within the confines of her makeshift sanctuary.

It wasn't until she crossed paths with another lost soul, another orphan seeking solace in the shadows, that Morigan found the strength to defy the odds stacked against her. Together, they braved the dangers of the streets, scavenging for scraps amidst the refuse of society, always wary of the predators lurking in the darkness. Yet, amidst the harsh realities of survival, Morigan found herself haunted by a deeper, more insidious fear - the shadows that seemed to follow her every move, lurking in the periphery of her vision, whispering dark secrets in the recesses of her mind. They were a constant presence, an ever-present reminder of the darkness that lurked within her own soul.

As she grew older, Morigan came to understand that these shadows were not merely figments of her imagination, but manifestations of a power hidden deep within her being. They responded to her fears and insecurities, growing stronger with each passing day, until she could no longer deny their existence. Faced with the choice of embracing her newfound abilities or succumbing to the darkness that threatened to consume her, Morigan embarked on a journey of self-discovery, learning to wield the shadows as both a shield and a weapon. It was a path fraught with peril and uncertainty, but she knew that it was the only way to survive in a world where the line between light and darkness blurred with each passing day.
    GALLERY

eead8700a9d61708a78242a6a69edfc7.jpg
    9555be0dc058f846eb172d3901ddf7fb.jpg
    rUpOgXN.jpeg

Untitled79_20240308021256.png
    622defb77fd83b9c216e1d95613e53d9.jpg
    f278f14fea161e235d4e7d7df948f363.jpg

RELATIONSHIPS
    Sheridan Vale - Morigan's childhood confidante and closest companion. She harbors an unwavering allegiance to him, attributing her survival and relative comfort in life to his protective presence. Wherever Sheridan treads, Morigan faithfully follows, a silent shadow at his side. She works under Sheridan at the Fool's End Cafe, and though her duties may be minimal, Sheridan compensates her generously.

Last edited:
  • ALBINO TIGERS
    Kona
    Ryo Katsura
    LEGAL NAME
    Ryo Katsura
    AGE & BIRTH
    23 (September 13, 1998)
    ALIAS
    Kona
    HEIGHT | WEIGHT
    5'6" (168 cm) | 135 lb (61 kg))
    GANG & RANK
    ACTIVE SINCE
    Home District
    East District
    GENERAL DESCRIPTION
    Ryo sports a slim yet athletic build, jet black hair with highlights and blue-grey eyes which sometimes look purple under certain lighting. While her fashion sense is diverse, her typical go-to choices are dark colors, complemented by simple yet effective makeup and jewelry.
    PERSONALITY
    Bold, outgoing and down-right cool are some of the words her fans use to describe Ryo, her demeanor radiating a sense of independence and strength. As an idol, Ryo isn't flashy or over-the-top, and prefers to keep everything down-to-earth, real and raw. Her mastery of hard-hitting rhythms and lyrical expression entices those who listen to sing along.

A lot of that idealism translates into her life away from the stage. Ryo isn't afraid to speak her mind and go her own direction when she disagrees with others, but is always willing to listen first.

To Ryo, friends are family. Anyone who finds themselves on Ryo's good side will have a shoulder to lean on, as she'll do whatever she can to help others with their troubles, or just simply offer support.

However, if you find yourself at odds against Ryo, it’s very obvious, as she tends to hold grudges over serious violations of her trust or general friendship. She doesn’t take kindly to those who betray easily, and will cut people out of her life if they do.
    HISTORICAL BIOGRAPHY
    East District’s very own self-made idol and producer. Ryo's entrance into the world of music started with humble beginnings.

Ryo was the child that needed to be closely watched for her own safety. With an adventurous and curious nature, she was always bound to find herself in places she shouldn’t be in, or in trouble for her antics. That behavior translated into rocky teenage years, where she constantly found herself at odds with her parents for her lack of care when it came to academics. However, she did care a lot about music. It was one of the few things that truly captured her attention and time. For Ryo, she found it to be therapeutic, allowing her to navigate her own emotions about the world.

There was one artist she was a big fan of - Passeri Park. In her free time, Ryo wrote and performed covers of some of Passeri's popular songs, uploading them online under the name "GALAXY". However, the most attention they garnered was a couple views here and there. That changed however, when she included her sister and they made duet versions of Passeri's music. Their popularity exploded when they uploaded their first original song.

The more songs they released, the more they became a common name in the music scene. "Sister Duo Explodes Into Music Scene" was just one of the many headlines coming from news outlets, as well as plenty of live interviews with the twins. Record labels started to reach out them, offering lucrative contracts. Ryo was apprehensive at first, but after some discussion, signed on with a label based in Upper Central.

For the most part, they was given free reign to do what she wanted with little oversight, which allowed her and her sister to make the music they wanted. With the label's assistance, their music reached international audiences. As a result, the twins spent time learning different languages to make their content more accessible. Their live concerts were always sold out, with millions more watching them streamed online. Every so often, they would also collaborate with other artists and groups.

Their rise to fame earned them a spot among the one percent of society. Celebrities and other big names in the world were their new friends, only a phone call away. One of those newfound friends happened to be Samira Calrissian, owner of the New Oasis branch of her family's winery business, which had taken over the area since it's arrival. It didn't take long for the two form a bond beyond business, and Samira became Ryo's go-to person for advice in navigating her newfound fame and wealth, second only to her sister. With Samira's advice, the twins eventually bought out the record label they were under and turned it into their own. The other music artists that were with the label remained, and new up and coming singers were signed on, getting a shot at fame just like Ryo and her sister did.

As the years went on, their music continued to grow and evolve, offering a fresh breath to what was being put out lately. Ryo and her twin adopted a unique method of music making, where they primarily wrote their own songs, but collaborated on any choreography that went along with them for live performances. Each album they released came with two versions - one with songs written by Ryo and the other with her sister's tracks. Each version had two songs that both worked together on. It was way of music making that was praised by critics, and gave their fans a way of supporting who they liked more out of the two. Even then, the distribution between the two was always even, and a majority preferred it when they sang together.

During one of their many coffee outings, Samira brought up the suggestion that Ryo and her sister joined the Tigers, describing it as less of a street gang and more of a support network of like-minded people with plenty of assets to offer that could help them expand their influence, image, and presence in the world. Ryo wasn't oblivious to the fact there was more that Samira wasn't telling her, being pretty aware to what happened on the streets of New Oasis. But she'd also be lying if she didn't say her interest was piqued. It took Ryo a few days to consider the offer, but after some discussion with her sister, they agreed. Thus, a new chapter in their lives began.

For the most part, she kept her affiliation with the Tigers a secret from the public. But those that had connections learned of her membership rather quickly. And soon enough, new opportunities began presenting themselves. How exciting.
    RELATIONSHIPS
    Kanna and Kasumi Katsura - Her sisters from another mister. Only a handful of people know that the pair are her cousins. All of them were practically raised together, often visiting each other's homes when they were younger. Despite their diverging life paths, Ryo does her best to keep in contact with them. Though, she isn't too sure what they're up to these days.

Samira Calrissian - Business partner, mentor and friend. Samira was, and sometimes still is, the Katuras' guide; helping them navigate the high life. It's not uncommon to see them together out in public. As just one of her small token of thanks, Ryo always offer Samira free VIP tickets to their events.

Last edited:
  • SABLE SERPENTS
    Mockingbird
    Karina
    Legal Name
    Karina Zemova
    AGE & BIRTH
    29 (April 23, 1995)
    ALIAS
    Mockingbird
    HEIGHT | WEIGHT
    5'4" (165 cm) | 121 lb (55 kg)
    GANG & RANK
    ACTIVE SINCE
    January of 2019
    Home District
    North District
    GENERAL DESCRIPTION
    White hair, striking eyes and a warm smile. Karina is often seen dressed in a combination between purple and white. While aiming to be practical with her choice of clothing when out on a job, Karina does lean to be a bit more disarming.
    Karina's views on peopple is different from most. To her they are mainly tools. While she has a nice charming demeanor when making acquaintaince with somebody, she will not double think to pry into them if it means she can gain some advantage. She is patient and will take her time to get what she wants, rarely rushing ahead of things.

Her methodical nature has made Karina calm and collect while having full confidene in her ability to attain her goals. Perhaps too slow for some others. This has often put her at odds with co-workers and partners who want things done quickly.

While she is a good conversationalist, Karina prefers to unwind alone or in a small group of people at most. Those that are in her inner circle are few in number.
    HISTORICAL BIOGRAPHY

Karina's parent were not the wealthiest but they worked hard to provide for her and her other two sisters. Karina was the middle child so often times she was neglected as her older sister was a gifted student and her baby sister was in constant need of care. This left Karina to look after herself and find ways to spend her time somehow and the boys from down the street would provide.

Juvinile delinquency was the norm in her neighborhood. They kids would terrorize the locas with activities ranging from petty theft to setting property on fire. That was until she had an idea of her own. She spend a week staking out a jewelry store, learning the ins and outs of it, who was on duty and how they could be exploted to get in. She convinced their litte gang to go for the big score. On the night of the burglary, they boys cornered the shop owner, knocked him out and took his keys. They broke in and robbed the place blind. The loot was stashed in a few places and the boys came back to their hideout feeling like champs. That was until the cops came knocking. They were locked up and sent to juvie and the stolen jewels were returned. Most of them. A handful of mid-range jewels were never found, but since the most valuable ones were returned, nobody seemed to care too much if the bottom line took a hit. That's what Karina was counting on. She had tipped off the police to the plan. Funny how far tears can take you. Karina collected her loot and sold off the jewels to a fence. She had gained some extra money, but also something more important. A taste for manipulation.

Over the years Karina learned to maneuver around social circles and target specific people to get an in for new opportunities. From classroom dramas to job positions, she would experiment little by little. Eventually finding new methods of persuation, both nice and sweet, and those of an insidious character. Eventually her poking and proding would lead her into a life of crime again. This time the stakes were higher and the payouts bigger.

Even with all the talk and persuation in the world, a girl has to know to protect herself in the dangerous world she was getting into. As luck would have it, a co-worker offered to take her to a trainer in koppojutsu. She quickly noticed that the training was not exactly on the up and up. After the lesson, Karina confronted the trainer who revealed his affiliation to the criminal underworld. Namely the Sable Serpents. That was going to be her in.

Somewhere around the end of 2018 Karina began to have a more proactive contact with the gang. After New years she was considered a member. While her methodology was not something a lot of other members were used to, she found plenty of room to thrive. Often time offering support to her fellow members and gathering infromation in her own special ways. Her favorite part was not the money or power that came with being part of the gang. It was the people she met and those she could figure out like puzzles.
    RELATIONSHIPS
    TBA

• AZURE DRAGONS
    ASURA
    LEANNE MARIE "LIMA" MANABAT
    LEGAL NAME
    Leanne Marie Manabat
    AGE & BIRTH
    23 (May 05, 1999)
    ALIAS
    Asura
    HEIGHT | WEIGHT
    5'2" (157 cm) | 129 lb (58.5 kg)
    GANG & RANK
    Veteran of the Azure Dragons
    ACTIVE SINCE
    May 05 2018
    Home District
    East District
    GENERAL DESCRIPTION
    Eyes of coral, wide and unwavering, laid just unobstructed by Lima's thick scruff of hair that's grown just past the base of her neck. It was a gaze that took in all that it encompassed, as if everything was laid bare. Her hickory skin stretched tightly across her defined musculature, knicks and bruises littered about. The most eye catching feature of hers, other than her child-like stature, would be her right arm, or almost lack thereof. Below the elbow there's nothing. Except there is also something. In place of the space her right hand lay a replacement, purple and translucent. Twinkling and shimmering like stars shooting stars in the night sky
    PERSONALITY
    Vulgar, or “Uncouth'' as those pretentious pricks would say, are words that some would use to describe lima. Personally she preferred the term unrestrained, but toe-maytoe toe-maatoe. In her defense it's just how she grew up, “manners” weren't always the right answer to everything. IF you wanted to be heard YOU NEEDED TO BE LOUD. Louder than the others. And if you wanted something you needed to stand your ground. Simply stuff that she had to learn one way or another, and she could say thanks to her brothers for that.

Another thing you could say was thanks to her brothers, or family in general, was her pride. Lima can't stand being looked down on by others. Its driven her up the wall since day one, cause to some people it's Like she's still some pathetic child. She isn't. Probably why she isn't afraid to admonish others. Consequently or coincidently, who cares, she appreciates the odd compliment or two.

It's funny how much family molds one huh, even the way they express their love or such similar feelings. For Lima, she learned that actions spoke louder than words. Even if she wanted to hear something instead. Enough with moping. Lima likes to do stuff for people she has pleasant thoughts of. Something that can be seen. Something that could be felt. Sometimes it could be a little abstract, like putting in the effort to learn something.

• any sports
    • winning
    • winning at sports
    • a good ol' fight
    • hand puns
    • making things
    • Number 5, its her lucky number and follows her everywhere

DISLIKES
    • being looked down on
    • missing hand puns
    • tomatoes
    • losing, much like anyone

HISTORICAL BIOGRAPHY
    The youngest of Five, Lima was her parents only daughter. Youngest by 10 to 20 years. Let's just say her parents were still young and spry in some ways. Lima’s birth wasn't the prettiest sight. There were a handful of complications. The most relevant one being that her arm wasn't quite right on the way out. Didn't take long for her to become an amputee.

Growing up in New Oasis one gets used to seeing others that look different from them, so one would think that Lima wouldn't have a hard time. Ha, funny. If having a hard time fitting in with her peers wasn't hard enough, there wasn't much she had in common with her brothers. A brother old enough to pass as your father, and father he was, and at the low end was one only a decade older than her. It was hard to find anything that would stick, until she did.

Lima's family had a “special interest” in the martial arts. One that spanned back generations. Her father, a prodigy among prodigies, even ran his own school in New Oasis. All four of her brothers had some part in it. She thought it was finally the perfect excuse to bond with them. But they shut her out. It was for her own safety, they said. They were just looking down on her. She was tired of it. Tired of being treated differently. If they wouldn't teach her, then she'd just do it herself.

Turns out learning on your own wasn't easy, and there's no sugar coating it, a missing arm hardly helps. It was a frustrating experience. The more she practiced the less her heart was in it. Even so, she stuck to her pride. As if to throw a curveball, Lima realized She was just a bit more different than she thought. She suddenly didn't have one hand anymore, only a measly five. She had a lot on her plate at that time.

The best teacher is hands-on experience. So Lima spent the next few years picking fights with whoever she could find, NPs and HPs alike. Now one could say harassing NPs would be unfair and abusive. They would be right. But those Np provided in a lesson in control for Lima, something she desperately needed, and they fucked with her first. Bastards had it coming. The HPs were the real deal. She didn't win every fight, but that didn't matter at the time. Slowly but surely though, She was beating them down. More and more.

Her Potentiality, or whatever those schmucks called it, was simple, but it filled in for her weak spots. It let her do things others couldn't. Fight like others couldn't. Made her not just different, but unique. And somehow made Lima feel more “normal”.

The big day had finally come. The day for Lima to prove herself. She challenged her father; no his entire school, that she could fight them all one after another. No breaks. No rest. She thought her father would simply wave her away, but he let it happen. And it was a massacre. They were like ants beneath her Thumb. Pathetic really. The occasional HP wasn't even anything special. Sure they could hold their own, but they fell all the same. She wished she could say her bout with her brothers were different. That they were close. She wasn't holding back, and they responded in kind. Goes without saying how it went.

The last one in line for the gauntlet was her father. The final boss. And he didn't even fight back, let alone defend himself. Why? This wasn't what Lima wanted. Why wouldn't he don't something? This didn't make Lima feel better. Why won't he fight? It made her feel so much worse. JUST SAY SOMETHING. Anything. Her father just looked at her. He had the same stare he's had all her life. It made her angry. Not at him in particular, but everything? She ran away. With so many emotions swelling up, ready to burst, Lima vented them out the best way she could. With more violence. One thing led to another, and she found herself in the east working under the Dragons.

RELATIONSHIPS
    Ama - Lima’s Father who she hasn't spoken to properly since their fight. She does what she can to avoid him for the time being. Deep down she’d like to make up with him… but it isn't as simple as that for her.

Nanay - Lima’s dearest mom, bless her heart. Probably one of few people that calls her Leanne still

Isaiah Santiago "Isa" Manabat - Eldest brother

Dariane Lawan "Dalawa" Manabat - Second Eldest brother

Thomas Theodore Louise "Tatlo" Manabat - Middle Brother

Apollo Antonio "Apat" Manabat - Youngest brother, though still older than her.

Last edited:
  • ALBINO TIGERS
    LĂOHǓ
    Li Daiyu
    LEGAL NAME
    Li Daiyu
    AGE & BIRTH
    26 (December 27th, 1997)
    ALIAS
    Lǎohǔ
    HEIGHT | WEIGHT
    5'4" (165 cm) | 123 lb (56 kg)
    GANG & RANK
    ACTIVE SINCE
    Home District
    East District
    GENERAL DESCRIPTION
    A slovenly drunk who haunts the slums of West District.
    Usually, she can be found wearing her yellow and black tracksuit, a pair of physically and economically comfy slipper shoes, a jade-green puffy overcoat when it gets chilly, and always with a fat gourd of booze at her side.
    Don't let her slight build, sullen expression, or persistent aroma of alcohol fool you, however.
    The young martial arts prodigy she once was still lives within her, wired into every single muscle and fiber in her being from years of training since before she could even walk, and persists despite her best efforts to cast it away,
    ...And with the help of some liquid courage, that star can reach heights never before seen.
    PERSONALITY
    Li shows no outward interest in anything, except for booze, things to go with booze, and ways of getting booze, even if it means resorting to violence.
    She's altogether rather non-confrontational, however.
    Lashing out, arguing, fighting; actions like those are just too bothersome for her to deal with, she'd rather just drink her cares away now, and deal with things as they come.
    There is one thing that can truly anger her, however, and that's to tell her how to live her life.
    She'll respond in kind with various rude gestures: yawning, picking her ears, pretending not to listen, and speaking in turn with sharp, biting remarks.
    Surprisingly, she also has a very poor view of martial arts, and those who practice them, herself included.
    To her, the world of martial arts was what cost her everything, and it's why she is where she is now;
    Drinking to forget the pain of scars that will never heal.

Snacks to go with alcohol.
    Trying different alcohols. (Variety is the spice of life!)
    Napping.
    Traveling.
    Fishing.

Dislikes:
    Being told how to live.
    Having her pace disturbed.
    Martial arts and those who practice them.
    Manual labor.
    Littering.
    Injections.
    HISTORICAL BIOGRAPHY
    The Li Beifong School of Kung Fu was once one of the most prestigious dojos in all of New Oasis, standing proud on the summit of all martial arts within the land.
    The school was formed from an arranged marriage between the heirs of two rival schools, and Li Daiyu was born to be their successor.
    Before she could even walk, Li was put through a rigorous training regime, her entire childhood revolved only around learning, and perfecting the fundamentals of martial arts, and showcasing them before the world on the stage.
    Though, in truth, Li personally cared little for the sport and spectacle of it all; she was but a child, who wanted to be together with the stern, stringent teachers that were supposed to be her parents.
    So long as she could get so much as a smile of approval from them, she would train, she would bleed, and she would perform, so long as it made them proud.

And perform she did; handedly dominating every martial arts competition she entered, bringing home countless accolades that let her dojo's name rise to prominence within the martial arts world.
    Li Daiyu quickly became known for her skill, making a name for herself as a martial arts prodigy, and it seemed as though there was no limit to how high her star would rise.
    ...Until she entered into her teenage years, and showed signs of having developed a potentiality.

"Worse Than Doping", "The Greatest Scandal In All Of New Oasis", "An Insult To The Entire History Of Martial Arts."
    The headlines were numerous, and all carried the same sentiment in regards to the discovery of Li's latent gift; that she must have always had it, and her victories were unfairly won, not by her skill, but by her birthright.
    Li's mother and father made numerous statements to the press, denying the allegations, but no amount of words could stop the tide, and soon enough, even her own parents seemed to turn their back on their daughter, their silence on the subject, and attempts to fill Li's role with some of their other, less capable students, seeming to confirm the rumors as truth to the general public.
    Li, herself, was forbidden from making any public appearances, and barred from any competitions, helplessly watching as one by one, her accolades were stripped away from her, and her entire family's name was dragged through the mud.
    The stress of the ordeal took it's toll on Li's mother, who soon fell ill, dying weeks later from a broken heart.
    Not long after, Li's father went into the mountains, perhaps hoping to seek solace in solitary training, only to never return, later presumed to have died as a result of a training accident.

Li was all alone then, left with the ruins of her family dojo.
    She was bitter, cynical and heartbroken towards the world of martial arts that had spurned her, towards the family that always prioritized that world over her own wellbeing.
    And so, Li decided to get revenge on them in the cruelest way she thought possible; she sold the family dojo, and all of the secrets that had been passed down for generation, and then, she abandoned her 'pride' as a martial artist, and sought to destroy every last vestige of her past life, until there was nothing left within her.

But, fortune smiled down on Li Daiyu with cruelty and irony.
    Though she tried to severe what was left of her old life, spending her inheritance on copious amounts of alcohol to destroy the body and mind that her years of training had cultivated, she found that the very same "gift" that had destroyed her life as a martial artist, now preserved it within her.
    Now matter how much she drank, now matter what she drank, the moves and techniques were all still fresh in her mind, and etched into every muscle, frustratingly leaving her with only a newfound dependence on a substance she was nearly completely resistant to, and a massive debt to every bar in Western District, including several owned by the Albino Tigers.
    It would come as no surprise that the notorious street gang soon came to Li to collect on their dues, and, when they found that the slovenly drunk had little in the way of material wealth to give, and a powerful, latent potential made attempting to shake it out of her a terrifying proposition for anyone involved, they instead offered her an ultimatum;
    Join the Tigers, and work off her debt, or else.
    RELATIONSHIPS
    TBA

Last edited:
  • SABLE SERPENTS
    FRAUD
    Hiroshi Mizoguchi
    LEGAL NAME
    Hiroshi Mizoguchi
    AGE & BIRTH
    20 (May 12, 2003)
    ALIAS
    Fraud
    HEIGHT | WEIGHT
    5'9" (175 cm) | 139 lbs (63 kg)
    GANG & RANK
    Rookie of the Sable Serpents
    ACTIVE SINCE
    Home District
    North District
    GENERAL DESCRIPTION
    Hiroshi has long messy black hair, that he eithers puts into a pony tail or a manbun, and thin dark brown eyes. He stands at 5'10 and weighs 139lbs, while he's not particularly fit he still tries to stay in shape. He's usually found wearing plain clothes, but loves hawaiian shirts and wears them whenever he can.
    PERSONALITY
    Hiroshi is pretty lazy. He's usually found sleeping on benches or loitering around random stores, doing nothing. The only times he'll happily do something is if he gets paid or a senior threatens him. Hiroshi also loves wandering around the North District.

HISTORICAL BIOGRAPHY
    Hiroshi has lived a pretty normal life. Aside from dropping out of highschool, and his parents kicking him out, not much has happened to him... until he met Bash Hirabayashi. Hiroshi would enhance random thugs, or Serpent members for a quick buck. One day, Bash found out and violently beat him, forcing him to join the Serpents or he would kill him.
    RELATIONSHIPS

Bash Hirabayashi - Although he is kind of afraid of the guy, Hiroshi has grown to realize that Bash is pretty easy to mess with as long as you stay out of punching range.

Last edited:
  • AZURE DRAGONS
    NOVA
    Stella Zuva
    LEGAL NAME
    Stella Zuva
    AGE & BIRTH
    20 (April 19, 2002)
    ALIAS
    Nova
    HEIGHT | WEIGHT
    5'11" (181 cm) | 130 lb (59 kg)
    GANG & RANK
    Rookie of the Azure Dragons
    ACTIVE SINCE
    Home District
    Western District
    GENERAL DESCRIPTION
    Her head adorns a hairclip of the constellation Taurus. Generally, she often wears clothes that have a flowy silhouette. Often in a mix of blues, purples, yellows, blacks, and whites. Always wearing some type of laced boot accompanied by an ever-present satchel.
    PERSONALITY
    As for her personality, as her hairclip implies, she is often as stubborn as a bull in any aspect of her life. Completely giving up on something is never her style, and if she believes in a cause, she refuses to wave from it. For example, Stella avoids unnecessary killing. What that means can change, but nothing will ever sway her to kill without justification. Also, while never admitting it, she has a deep-rooted fear of commitment and attachment. They fear things like these will simply be used against them, as ammo in someone else's arsenal, or worse, betrayal.

Despite her lack of attachment, she still feels an immense amount of empathy, mainly for innocent civilians, as much as one can reasonably have while in a gang, at the very least. Because of her upbringing, she acts like helping is simply a form of transaction for her and not done for any other reason. This way of acting also helps her keep a distance between herself and others. They will always insist their help benefits them even if it doesn't. Stella also holds a natural disgust towards people and things that remind them of their parents. For instance, she avoids the pleasure district like the plague for that reason, among a few others. Also, loud, repetitive sounds cause her to get irritated to no end.

If she's not volunteering to help somewhere, she's likely out in the woods doing one of her three other hobbies camping, backpacking, or stargazing. She also has an imaginary friend named Astra that she talks to in public with no regard to other's opinions.
    HISTORICAL BIOGRAPHY
    April 19th, 2002, Stella was born into the Boreas family. Avarice, brutality, and desire were all-consuming aspects of her parent's lives. More like a teenager than an actual adult, her parents were terrible providers. At times, Stella felt invisible... well, that's not quite right. Stella was very visible, yet her parents never regarded her as a child needing proper raising, acting like she was just another decoration around the flat. The only time her father saw her that way was when he was drunk, a rare sight as they could barely afford food, never mind alcohol.
    Until she entered public schooling, she didn't know how parents were supposed to act. She didn't quite catch on fast, but her friend was quick for a kid, or maybe it was their intuition that caused them to pull Stella away from her home.

Astraeus was the boy's name, Stella's first and only friend. Their ideals were always lofty and far-fetched, almost as if he didn't know the city he was living in. Stella couldn't help but be impressed by his innocent passion, he was like nothing she'd seen before. She had seen passion before. It always reeked with desperation compared to Astraeus's passion that beamed with hope. The more she hung out with him, the more she realized how much dread returning home brought.

One day, Astraeus bought Stella and him sweet street food. Stella inhaled hers, but Astraeus took his time to savor the flavors. Unfortunately, that extra time allowed a street cat to jump up and snag it right out of his hands. Upset it took from her friend, Stella gave chase for a few minutes till she caught it and wrangled the food from its clutches. With a smile, she gave it back to Astraeus, who snickered and went to offer it back to the stray. Afterward, he told Stella he was trying to tell them to stop, but she was acting like a stubborn bull. Stella truly didn't hear him, but the nickname stuck after a few separate incidents, solidating her stubbornness and nickname. One such instance was the time she stayed up all night trying to manifest her power into something more than just a flicker of light. The all-nighter didn't work, but it definitely showed Astraeus how stubborn she could be.

Another time, Astraeus had been absent for some days. Worried about him missing her birthday, Stella asked the teacher and learned that his family actually just had a kid. The teacher told them he would probably be home after the first week or two of helping out with them, nothing to worry about.
    Stella decided to pay them a visit, not wanting to go home and figuring she could help. In addition, she'd never been around an infant other than in public, so that'd be interesting. When they knocked on the front door, there was no response. She assumed they might've had their hands full with the baby to answer the door. Not to worry, Stella knew how to get in through the fire exit. If you jimmy the window to the hallway in a specific way, the lock fails. Entering through the window, Stella announced her arrival. Oddly, the house was silent, with her footsteps being the only sound.
    Step Step Splash.
    Looking down, there was no misconception in Stella's mind. What she had just stepped in was blood leaking from under Astraeus's door. Swinging the door open, she saw his limp body and marble-like lifeless eyes with blood pooled around him and a kitchen knife plunged into his back. At that moment, she heard a voice in her head, "behind." Shooting around, Stella saw Astraeus's mom, she tried to jump back, but the blood caused her to slip. His mom's garden rake didn't hit anything vital on the way down, but it tore under her left eye. Panicked thoughts filled her brain, like how much the wound hurt, her friend's death, and her immediate danger. Then, something clicked that made everything else seem less significant. Stella gazed up at the mother, "You killed him."

In that instant, the entire room lit up. A flicker at first turned into a stable, blinding, firey gas ball at her fingertips. On instinct, Stella swung her arm forward, launching the object directly into the mother's chest, sending her barreling out of the window.

For a moment, Stella waited with bated breath, but with no sign of her returning, she relaxed. And with one glance at Astraeus's eyes, all her emotions made her paralyzed. She doesn't know how long she must've sat in the pool of his blood, crying. All Stella can recall is that she stopped halfway through, thinking she'd finished crying until she noticed a black box that looked to have fallen off the dresser right into the pooled blood of her friend. The box had a tag sticking out, labeled 'For Stella.' Stella reached out with shaky hands and picked the box up from the top. With a deep breath, she opened the box.
    "Hope you enjoy! A present for my BFSB, best friendly stubborn bull! ^v^"
    Everything is a blur after that.
    Since that day, Stella has worn that hair clip wherever she goes.

Around this time, Stella's concept of trust was fading. After witnessing a mother murder their children, among other tragedies that just seemed like a daily occurrence in New Oasis, it seemed to her like trusting anyone was a weakness at best and a death sentence at worst. Her home life only accelerated her distrust. They had a front-row seat to the constant peddling and scamming, sometimes her parents were doing it, and sometimes they were victims of it. Hell, they even were victims of each other occasionally. The latest on her mother's list of schemes was to utilize her daughter's potential and cultivate her into an ideal member of the Albino Tigers to profit from her success. So, Stella's training began immediately. During this time, Stella's conviction about attachments and friendships being artificial and arbitrary developed. From then on, she purposefully avoided forming any meaningful relationships.

Her ideals constantly got reinforced by the only people she couldn't not have a relationship with, her parents. Stella woke up to her door open and her hairclip missing. She blamed her mother, who blatantly admitted to it and called the piece junk that was barely worth the trouble to sell it. Stella was so mad but resisted the urge to yell, stomping her feet instead and running out to try and find it. Morning turned to afternoon, and the afternoon gave way to the sunset. It was more dangerous at night, but Stella didn't care. She continued looking despite the multiple gang skirmishes and stray bullets that nearly caught her once or twice. She eventually went across the bridge to look around other districts. On one bridge, a person waved down Stella. The sun was rising at this point, so it was less likely this would be someone trying to cause trouble, but it was still very much possible, so Stella kept her distance. She asked what they wanted, and they explained they run an orphanage, and one of the kids had told them about an old classmate who always looked depressed and wore a Taurus hairclip. They saw a woman trying to pawn it and bought it just in case. Still skeptical of them, she asked to see it and what they wanted. The person pulled out the hairclip simply stating they were doing what was right and tossed it to Stella, who jumped to catch it. They also mentioned knowing what parents with vices could be like and advised to keep it hidden before they left. Stella shook off the odd feeling from that interaction, generosity like that was remarkably uncommon to the point receiving it felt eerie. Once home, her parents punished her for skipping training, forcing her to do double the work for a week.

The training covered her potential, weapons, and anything that could give her an advantage when dealing with the Albino Tigers. Her weapon training covered a wide breadth of different techniques, but she was most proficient with handguns and melee combat. With the weakness in her power, they had to focus on the more mook ways of fighting to avoid getting slaughtered. One night, she overheard her parents complaining about how much time they were sinking into training and whether it was worth it through the same paper-thin walls that never blocked any noise since she was a kid. Realizing this was a great opportunity to get out of the house, Stella petitioned her parents to send her off to their grandma's to continue training in that city. She explained that she knows that their work here is important, and it's a shame she's been distracting them from it. That was probably the most she had ever lied in a sentence before. Either way, it worked, and she was out of New Oasis, at least for the time.

Her grandmother's training was almost triple as rigorous, but it was a much nicer home than her parents. It felt more like a home rather than the usual place to sleep for free. [May Add Some Lore Here Later] Yet, all good things must end, and Stella was sent back right before her 20th birthday to celebrate with her parents. She arrived on time but texted that her plane had some layovers and she wouldn't make it home till after her birthday. An excuse to buy as much time as she could to be away from that flat. She did hear they got a much better apartment, but that didn't change her attitude. But, the facts were she arrived at New Oasis with nothing to do until she was forced into the Albino Tigers. So, she decided to take a walk, waiting for the clocks to tick past midnight. Tick into a new kind of horrible life where she'd be ensnared by debt this time. Stella was stuck in rumination about the terrors of joining the Tigers, only snapping out once she heard,
    "Taurus?"
    For a moment, she could've sworn she saw someone else. But, next to the bridge, she saw them again. The generous person who saved her hairclip long ago. Stella decided to kill time talking to him and learned that their father had recently passed, and the worst part was that their dad's debt was transferred to them. So, now, their house, orphanage, left to them by their mom, and the rest of their possessions are in a bit of a tight spot. Stella realized this was a good opportunity, not only to pay back the kind person but also to keep her busy.
    The documents looked like a standard contract to her, but something about the wording in certain sections felt wrong, like when a sentence doesn't read right but you can't place the reason. Stella worked through midnight, re-reading. Then it hit her, she asked for any document they had on their father, once gathered she combed through everything and found the reason the language was so off... there was a loophole. Stella then worked on a step-by-step plan to wriggle their way out of taking on their father's debt. It was a little complex, but it'd work. Luckily, Stella could tell who drafted this contract (some of them were even used as examples to train her,) not to mention they often overlooked loopholes like these.

After going against the Albino Tiger's explicit profits, Stella was looked at with disdain. After all, there was no monetary reason for her to help someone out of their contract, yet she still did it. You can bet her phone started blowing up once her parents caught wind that she not only ruined a score for free but also lied about the layovers. By the nineteenth ring, Stella tossed her phone into the river.

Leaning on the bridge, Stella gazed at the starry sky reflected in the water. She wondered what would happen if she went back home. She knew it'd be unpleasant, but to what extent was unknown. Would she receive lighter or harsher punishment because of her parent's affiliation? There's always the possibility they kill her or worse. One thing is for sure, she's doomed with the Tigers.

Luckily,
    Stella fiddled with a letter between her hands, an ornate invitation with an azure-colored wax seal resembling a dragon,
    they didn't need to stay with the Tigers any longer.
    RELATIONSHIPS
    TBA

Last edited:
  • ALBINO TIGERS
    VENOM
    Vander "V" Black
    LEGAL NAME
    Vander "V" Black
    AGE & BIRTH
    27 (August 28, 1995)
    ALIAS
    Venom
    HEIGHT | WEIGHT
    6'1" (185 cm) | 189 lb (85.7 kg)
    GANG & RANK
    Veteran of the Albino Tigers
    ACTIVE SINCE
    Home District
    West District
    GENERAL DESCRIPTION
    The resolute expression peers forth with a pair of striking silver eyes while further framed by medium-length black hair. The hardened expression, rough skin, and steeled body are not due to time or age, but rather experience and a calloused demeanor.

Strong and steadfast shoulders along with a muscular yet agile and acrobatic body, Vander's physique is not only due to his Potentiality but also training and effort focused into refining and building upon the foundations of his Potential. A few different faint scars decorate his body from fights that happened years ago, and each tell the story of a fighter.
    PERSONALITY
    The calm and collected demeanor comes nearly naturally. A little work and practice went into it, but the confidence and wit was always there along with a hint of mischief. Always quick with the snark and sarcasm, there is little that throws Vander off his game. If anything, every obstacle throw his way is nothing more than another challenge for him to overcome, all with that smirk on his face. With his strength and clever shrewdness, Vander proves to be a dangerous enemy to cross—or a dangerous ally if someone were to get past his barbed personality.

Preferring actions over words despite his ability to cut with his daggered tongue, Vander will either follow up his words with a show of aggression or follow his show of aggression with a perfect punchline to go with the punch. If the man says he can or will do something, there is little that will stop him from proving his point. Stubborn as they come with a chip on his shoulder, Vander prefers to operate alone and refuses to ask or beg for help. When he is not fighting or spitting cold sarcasm, Vander simply remains silent and keeps to himself, playing his cards close to his chest and rarely sharing anything personal.

Underneath the whole of his person, there is a deep and burning anger that goes far beyond any trained aggression. While Vander keeps his rage under control and uses it to fuel his strength and himself further, there is a beast hidden away underneath the man.
    HISTORICAL BIOGRAPHY
    Always bet on black.

That was the saying up in the North before it began to spread to the other districts. If there was one unifying concept between all the factions, it was the idea behind entertainment. The Serpents saw fighting as not a sport or something to gamble on. It was bloodshed in its purest form. The arena of violence that Vander grew up in, that his father grew up in too. A pair of blood soaked tape for Vander to wrap his hands with just the same as his old man. And Vander did not fight in the Serpent's pits. No, he fought in the cage matches of the Phoenixes too for a while, even before the hurricane.

And, after the hurricane, anyone would fight if it meant food or money or whatever poison being peddled that day. There was nearly no place Vander was not forced to fight. Not when they purposely kept him weak to control him.

It was survival of the fittest, and Vander was more than fit—especially after all the poking and prodding the Serpents did for fun before throwing him into the fight pits. It had twisted his Potential to something far more monstrous. Something that a group of Serp thought they could capitalize on in the West district. The fights down there were not nearly as bloody, but there was money to be made. Money to fuel their drug empire and their experiments. The fuel to drive their twisted sense of freedom even further.

Too bad it did not work out that way for them. Not after what Vander did to them. All it took was a single opportunity afforded to him by the Tigers, but it would not come for free. No, the Tigers wanted their dues. The Phoenixes and Serpents held too much sway when it came to violence and fighting. Their numbers and Potentials were dangerous. In a war of attrition, there is no certain victor between the three factions, and that was not counting the Dragons.

But if they had a secret weapon, someone who could thin out the ranks while paying back his dues in full and make a little extra on the side, then that would be good business. The mistake the Tigers made, however, was thinking Vander could be controlled for long. When he began building his strength back, a few new ground rules were set in stone. A line in the sand.

He was no one's weapon. The Tigers wanted someone who would do their dirty work, and Vander wanted a life of his own. To be left alone. Considering how many of their people would be lost fighting Vander if they pushed him too far and not wishing to lose their investment, they let him have his freedoms in exchange for the fact he still needed to work off his debt. This meant more killing and more bloodshed.

Or they would send people after him. Vander was too young and already far too tired to fend off such a force. This was how his life had been. A constant war against his debt and those that wanted him dead or worse from all manner of sides. There were few he could call ally and even fewer he could call friend.

But there were so many he knew were his enemy.

There was venom in his veins, and it seeped out into everything. How he talked, how he fought, how he lived his life. It was how he got his name not long after he became a much more formidable force in the underworld. One that simply went by "V" despite his moniker or his real name. It was a simpler, and one that did not taste dry on his tongue. He even got himself a nice little apartment with a pleasant enough roommate, someone who understood all he wanted was a place to return to that held nothing but peace and quiet.

And that's how his life went for a while.

Until someone began knocking at his door. They offered him a way out. No tricks, no hidden agendas, nothing. Vander made sure of that. It was a simple job from an entertainment tycoon from Our☆Dream Entertainment. Vander would need to watch one of their famous stars. One that had connections to the Tigers, and Vander would be the perfect candidate for the job considering their shared gang affiliation.

Still, he hated escort or bodyguard jobs.

But if it meant a future where he was finally free, then so be it. At least he got to smash heads in for a different cause this time. One that might be actually worthwhile for a change.
    RELATIONSHIPS
    Vander is not typically one to make new friends or allies. Preferring to work alone and having a rather tough—if not thorned—shell of a personality, these are the few people Vander has either worked with, made friends with, or allowed past his sharp exterior.

• Passeri Park | Iroi — TBD
    • ??? | Dagger — TBD
    • Karina Zemova | Mockingbird — TBD

Last edited:
  • SCARLET PHOENIXES
    EMPRESS
    Boba LaVeau
    LEGAL NAME
    Boba LaVeau
    AGE & BIRTH
    19 (Oct 13th, 2002)
    ALIAS
    Empress
    HEIGHT | WEIGHT
    4'11" (150 cm) | 120 lb (55 kg)
    GANG & RANK
    Rookie of the Scarlet Phoenixes
    ACTIVE SINCE
    Home District
    North District
    GENERAL DESCRIPTION
    Boba has a golden iris with pupils resembling purple marigolds. She often covers her eyes with the two wings on her head. Golden freckles line her face. She's usually wearing a combination of whites, yellows, reds, and purples. She holds herself in an elegant manner unless something takes her by surprise.
    PERSONALITY
    Dramatic, stubborn, unrelenting, and arrogant are all words that perfectly capture the surface of her personality. She's constantly addressing people as 'peasants' despite their socioeconomic status. Boba holds herself with a high & mighty attitude, often seen as obnoxious or over the top. She's competitive to no end. Boba loves to jump at competitions to prove her superiority or find where she's lacking. Boba always tries to put on an elegant flair; to a random observer, it'd look like she was cosplaying royalty. Boba occasionally grows green with envy, and her personality turns more aggressive, similar to how she'd act if someone tried to trick her. Disregarding her mild sadistic qualities, she's often smiling and radiates positive energy. One last thing to note about Boba is honorable beyond a doubt and she always helps anyone who she deems part of her kingdom.
    A few of her likes and hobbies include, mall shopping, sun bathing, sweet food, and sunny days. She also hates marigolds and boba tea.
    HISTORICAL BIOGRAPHY
    CW: Spoilers and Domestic Abuse
    Boba was born "first" of her three siblings. Technically, Boba doesn't actually know if her fraternal twin was born first or not, but she likes to claim the title. Her three other siblings are Layla, River, and Iris. Their parents were Quinn and Nora. For much of Boba's early life, she witnessed constant fighting between Quinn and Nora. Yet despite the multiple fights and breaks, they had two other kids, River and Iris. The relationship her parents had was clearly toxic, yet they always got back together. At some point, it felt as if they simply enjoyed hurting each other.

At the very least, the siblings were raised by both in their own poor ways. Quinn was plain neglectful, and Nora was hot & cold. A lot can be said about her parent's bad habits, drugs, various crimes, and almost every sin under the sun. As for her siblings, Layla, her fraternal twin whom Boba is constantly arguing in that iconic sibling teasing way. Layla is where Boba gets her sassy quips. River acts very lazy and passive, yet they are far smarter than most give them credit for. Boba appreciates River for always telling her anything she missed out of the house. As for Iris, she is the youngest child, she is mute and immensely sweet to all her family. She often didn't understand why mom or dad were gone because of a fight. Though, she was definitely the closest to Mom...

While that statement wasn't incorrect... it never did capture the full picture until River glimpsed it one day. Their mother, Nora, had been abusing Iris behind the sibling's back the entire time and was the reason Iris had been mute. When River told the rest, Layla blew up at her mother after a drawn-out confrontation, Boba abandoned the house, taking her siblings in tow. They set up shop in an abandoned place she knew of and set up camp there. After a few months of living in that place, and the disaster in 2020, they were able to upgrade to a small apartment using Layla and Boba's money.

RELATIONSHIPS
    PCs
    Noa Bakoria Aquanaut ~ Sponsor of Boba to join the Phoenixes. Boba regards Noa as someone who is pleasant, fun, and a loyal subject who has her seal of Queenly approval.

Non~PCs
    Layla LaVeau ~ Her sassy Fraternal Twin, constantly teasing and bickering. Though, they both know how much they mean to one another.

River LaVeau ~ Boba's chill younger brother. Despite acting like the living embodiment of a bean bag, he is very dependable.

Iris LaVeau ~ Mute and shy, she is the youngest of the family and Boba would kill for her.

Ariva Aquanaunt ~ While she's arrogant, Boba enjoys her company and the colorful banter she always brings. Ariva reminds Boba of her sister, Layla.

Last edited:
  • AZURE DRAGONS
    GIA
    GIANE LEONE
    LEGAL NAME
    Giane Leone
    AGE & BIRTH
    23 ( February 29, 1997)
    ALIAS
    Gia
    HEIGHT | WEIGHT
    5'7" (173 cm) | 148 lb (67 kg)