• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
E764EDE9-8BF6-4CFA-8EDE-EC191C512680.jpeg
0CEF0749-C6BE-4533-B0AA-030C6305E66F.jpeg
So....
Uhhh...
I’ve been craving found family stuff recently. Probably because the Wayne Family Adventures webcomic just got released.
Anyway,
I’d prefer realistic or modern, but if you can give me a good argument for fantasy/sci-fi/medieval/etc. I will absolutely consider it!
So yeah, that’s it.

oml i would love to do something with found family vibes !! i don't really have any ideas to throw into the ring off the bat, but i'm 100% interested

found family is always fun! would this rp be more casual in nature? i'm not sure i can take on another multi-paragraph response rp right now. and a thought i had for a plot: rich teenagers doing petty crime for kicks <3

*screams in Umbrella Academy*

No but really, this sounds fun. I love the first idea. I too need a nap.
I’ve got a weak strong argument for fantasy/sci-fi..

A: Bunch of aliens somehow end up mashed together (like roommates or sum?) and dealing with humans. Think Men in Black but from the perspective of all those aliens that supposedly exist in camouflage. They don’t understand each other at all (given they’re all different aliens from different planets) but they know the only thing they understand less is humans.

B: Aliens & Magicians exiled or something like that from human realm and trying to be peaceful and get along unlike those petty-ass humans that up and threw them out. One side doesn’t get sci-fi, other side doesn’t understand magic at all.

I’ll now exit quietly with my ideas that are nothing like what you wanted. Thanks for listening.

found family is always fun! would this rp be more casual in nature? i'm not sure i can take on another multi-paragraph response rp right now. and a thought i had for a plot: rich teenagers doing petty crime for kicks <3
The rp will be semi-casual. I would ask two paragraphs per post, and one post a week just so it doesn’t die out. Btw I love your Robin pfp

The rp will be semi-casual. I would ask two paragraphs per post, and one post a week just so it doesn’t die out. Btw I love your Robin pfp
That sounds doable! And thanks! I love Robin shes my favorite.

oaky so I wanna join, and my crow hybrid character with a cottage core spin would be the most awesome mom ever! is that a good explanation

oaky so I wanna join, and my crow hybrid character with a cottage core spin would be the most awesome mom ever! is that a good explanation
Yes, that’s a great explanation (also I think they’d work well with my tired dad character)

So, from what I’m hearing:

We’re gonna have elements from different genres but a focus on found family. And how on earth am I gonna tag that in the extra pages? 😂

So, from what I’m hearing:

We’re gonna have elements from different genres but a focus on found family. And how on earth am I gonna tag that in the extra pages? 😂

Pfft, that does sound daunting, but I can help organise if you wish.

OOC:

CS:
TBD

IC:
TBD

Hey, this still open? I love found family and would like to give this a go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back