• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Foster's OCxOC MxF 1x1 partner search! (JJK cravings!)

Foster

Inheritor
Hey there!

Just gonna reuse this thread forever I suppose. Excuse the layout and somewhat awkward vibe of this partner search, never been a strength of mine!

I'll start with a quick introduction, you can call me Foster, I'm a 24 year old male in the UTC time-zone and I'm currently studying animal behaviour at university. I'd consider myself fairly seasoned at RP by this point, I've been at it for 7+ years and I've picked up plenty of useful skills since I delved into this hobby. I usually write 1000+ words per post but I can match my partner's preference if that happens to be too much/ too little. When it comes to pairings I definitely like to take the male role but I can do female as well in some cases, just a little less confident about it. My schedule can be pretty hectic at times but I try my best to get at least one post out a week, possibly more if the roleplay is really good. Outside of that I'm always able to be contacted OCC and really enjoy talking with the people I end up playing with, especially when it comes to plotting and discussing our characters.

Also important to note is that I strictly do OCxOC roleplays, playing canonical characters just doesn't interest me. That being said if we end up doing a fandom universe and need to use canon characters on the side to move along the plot I'll happily do that, I just don't enjoy using them as my player character. Anyway, on to what I'm really here for.

There a few things I ask of my partner:

• Be over 18 (Sorry to all you younger members of RP Nation but I just don't feel comfortable roleplaying with anybody under 18.)
  • Be literate. You don't need to be Shakespeare by any means, however I can't roleplay with one-liners or anybody who doesn't have a decent grasp on basic spelling and grammar. Mistakes are expected of course, we're only human! But if every single line is littered with spelling errors, you're better off looking elsewhere.
  • No god modding. This has never really been a problem I've seen on here thankfully but I figured I should say something just in case.
  • I'd appreciate not being ghosted either! If you lose interest and want to dip that's perfectly fine, just do me a favor and give me a heads up about it.

With that out of the way, on to the kind of roleplays I'm interested in! I'll list my fandoms first, and use a * system to indicate the level of interest I have in it. The more * beside the name the more interested I currently am in that fandom, but feel free to contact me about any of them on this list.

Anime

Jujutsu Kaisen *****

RWBY *

MHA *

Demon Slayer **

AOT **

Tokyo Ghoul *

Chainsaw man ***

Games

Halo *****

Pokemon **

Destiny *

Titanfall *

Bloodborne *

Metro 2033 *

Elden Ring *

Dead Space *

Apex legends *

Armoured core ****

Rainbow six siege ❌

Overwatch ❌

Alternatively if you want to do an original concept with the vibes of any of these then I'd probably be down for whipping something up together.

If any of this sounds like it might be fun to you then please shoot me a direct message (I'd rather not clutter this thread), I'm sure we can work out something that we can both enjoy! Cheers for reading!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back