• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fortuna Holy Grail War Interest Check

AnotherSongForTheWeekend

The One From The Depths of The Weekends
The Holy Grail War has begun again! This time in the ill-begotten city of Fortuna, which has been bombed and destroyed by nuclear warheads and biological weapons, leaving the city in ruins. Travel across the wastes of the city. Seven slots are open, for each Master and Servant pair.

I will be working with Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 to GM this Holy Grail War. I will be playing the Second Owner and Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 will be playing Ruler

Each participant will be gifted a mystic code that protects them from the radiation and biological hazards present, courtesy of the Second Owner

Last edited:
The Holy Grail War has begun again! This time in the ill-begotten city of Fortuna, which has been bombed and destroyed by nuclear warheads and biological weapons, leaving the city in ruins. Travel across the wastes of the city. Seven slots are open, for each Master and Servant pair.

I will be working with Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 to GM this Holy Grail War. I will be playing the Second Owner and Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 will be playing Ruler

Each participant will be gifted a mystic code that protects them from the radiation and biological hazards present, courtesy of the Second Owner

Weird thing, but if you need any info or have any questions about radiation, I actually work in Radiological Protection for the DOE.

Guess I'll state my claim here; I'm going Saber.
That was my original choice, but chose Caster instead. Glad I didn't take it from you on accident.

This sounds like fun! Could I get the rider pair please!

Last edited:

Since now I know that they is no EX allowed and no longer have to worry about a certain golden king if possible could I switch to Assassin please?

Would rather do assassin instead. Both the rider I had in mind has a EX noble Phantasm and without fear of Gilgamesh making an appearance I have a great assassin in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back