• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fortress Force! !Female Roleplayers! (open all the time!)

[QUOTE="Sgt Gomez]How do we set up our organizations and bases?

[/QUOTE]
oh, I have a set up sheet you can go off of! 'w'

sgtmickey said:
you don't have to use anime if you don't want too >.>
Yay!!! I hope you feel like joining!

Awwww!!! You're so nice tryin' to spread the word >W<
No I can't do others doing it either like I said thanks but no thanks

@Mika Aoi @Stamper @HoneyBear-Kat @CountDracula @The Suspicious Eye @s u p e r n o v a @Linwe Lossehelin @TheHappyPikachu

I'm only tagging the people that said that they were or at least considering creating characters and participating in the rp! We need to settle on who is in who's group. If you are playing your own merc and master or if you're gonna be working with another roleplayer! :3 Or a lone wolf, you need to work harder to keep involved in the story by maybe running into other characters constantly. ( Can one of u hire my guys? ~(;w;)~ ) So when the rp does start we'll start at the character's hero4hire companies and the masters purchasing them, if a merc is not hired notify me o3o

The Suspicious Eye] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14766-sgtmickey/ said:
@sgtmickey[/URL] Can you explain to me the difference between
Master or Mercenary or Lone Wolf
A master is someone who is the leader or boss of another character. The characters who serve the masters are called mercenaries. A lone wolf is not under the control of any other character nor do they ask for help from a mercenary.

Actually, I'm probably going to have to drop this RP (even though it has not yet started for me) There's a lot of people, I'm in a lot of RPs already and I still think it would move too fast. Not to mention, I don't quite get it and I don't want to be the person who's constantly questioning or getting left behind because I don't get something. Sorry Mickey. I'd love to RP with you some other time though.

@sgtmickey

Last edited by a moderator:
@sgtmickey How about letting them work together without one being higher than the other? They don't need to be mercs and masters in order to work together properly. They could be equally-righted instead.

Stamper said:
Actually, I'm probably going to have to drop this RP (even though it has not yet started for me) There's a lot of people, I'm in a lot of RPs already and I still think it would move too fast. Not to mention, I don't quite get it and I don't want to be the person who's constantly questioning or getting left behind because I don't get something. Sorry Mickey. I'd love to RP with you some other time though.
@sgtmickey
goodbye Wooty McScooty -3-~(music)

Anyway who's up for hiring my guys, they're the best of the best! If you read the opening post I'm sure you'd like them 'w'

CountDracula said:
@sgtmickey How about letting them work together without one being higher than the other? They don't need to be mercs and masters in order to work together properly. They could be equally-righted instead.
eh...that's fine for everyone else but I want to at least make it an option, I also kind of like being the support guys so I'd really like it if someone hired them! It's a feeling of family, yo

@sgtmickey Sure it can be an option. Just your opening post sounded like it was the only option, and Count Dracula just isn't the type for this. He loves to be dominant, yes. But he also loves adventure, and to have friends...

CountDracula said:
@sgtmickey Sure it can be an option. Just your opening post sounded like it was the only option, and Count Dracula just isn't the type for this. He loves to be dominant, yes. But he also loves adventure, and to have friends...
can they just be your crew then, with you as leader? The Fortress Force! * (:3)(:3)(:3)(:3)(:3) *

Users who are viewing this thread

Back