Video Games Fortnite: Knights of Underground (Discord chat/mic)

Seraph X

Prince of the Realm of Dreams
Hello, fellows gamers!

So, this thread has one purpose: get me some players to squad up with on Fortnite, which I've just started trying to play. You see, I play it on PS4, but don't have a mic or headset to work with the system. It won't use Bluetooth headsets, or I'd just do that. I can listen on my corded headphones, but I can't speak over them.

However, I have put together a Discord server to fix the problem–somewhat. Using the Discord app, I can speak over my Bluetooth headset onto Discord and communicate with anyone who wants to play or would be willing to play with me.

This isn't something you have to commit to, folks; it's just for fun. I just don't like not being able to comminicate with my squad live in-game. And I don't care if you're a pro, a newbie like me, or something in between. I just wanna explore the map of Battle Royale, win some games where I can, and have a ball doing it. If you wanna stay as part of this "Guild", you're welcome too. If you decide it's not something you wanna commit to, that's also fine; you can jump in for a laugh or two, then jet and never have to show up again if you'd rather not. I'm not picky here, just looking to game and possibly make some friends if I can.

My only requests are that, if you do take me up on this, that we keep the text/voice lines as close to clean as we can. Keep it PG-13 if you can, people. That's my only request.

I play either Soaring 50s, Squads, or Playground.

And... Don't be surprised if I talk or make random sounds when I'm excited or bored. Just warnin' ya. XP

Discord Link: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back