• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Forsaken

Alright, I've got a character all lined up, this looks like the perfect place for him to fit right in. :hornswhistle:When you say Neutral characters, you do mean normal humans without powers, am I correct?

Alright, I've got a character all lined up, this looks like the perfect place for him to fit right in. :hornswhistle:When you say Neutral characters, you do mean normal humans without powers, am I correct?
Or superpeople who don't want to or have yet to pick a side.

Or superpeople who don't want to or have yet to pick a side.

Ah, I see. Well, I'm specifically looking to make a "normal" human character, no powers, no superhero traits, so I was just wondering if that was a possibility, or if you'd prefer it be kept to "mutants only" club

Ah, I see. Well, I'm specifically looking to make a "normal" human character, no powers, no superhero traits, so I was just wondering if that was a possibility, or if you'd prefer it be kept to "mutants only" club
You'd have to check in with JPax when she comes back, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

You'd have to check in with JPax when she comes back, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

Yeah, I'll just stick around until then. If she needs me to PM her the character idea (it's a reboot of an old character, so I have a full CS already, with some alterations to fit the setting of course), I'd be glad to do so and talk about what changes would need to be made to fit in.

Yeah, I'll just stick around until then. If she needs me to PM her the character idea (it's a reboot of an old character, so I have a full CS already, with some alterations to fit the setting of course), I'd be glad to do so and talk about what changes would need to be made to fit in.
When the CS is posted, just post your character and she'll evaluate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back