• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Forsaken

duegxybus

Ten Thousand Club
tumblr_inline_ndgc0ccRVq1szaa83.gif

Forsaken

Mutants have existed within the city of Friction for almost a hundred years. They have been forgotten long since their numbers disappeared to nearly zero. And this happened almost overnight about seventy years ago; those with supernatural abilities simply upped and disappeared over a matter of days.

But everything changed when these mutants resurfaced twenty years ago. Mutants started popping up one by one, and then more and more started exponentially revealing themselves to the public. Stranger abilities were possessed by these new breed of mutants, these...forgotten individuals.

Time passed on and the government labeled these mutants as "Forsaken." Human, but not quite human, so they're mutants. They've been forgotten in time, but they've returned from the dead, or so it seems. And what are they here to do? These mutants have lived ordinary lives just like regular humans, yet their physical abilities have given them an edge in day to day combat with each other.

The government portrayed these destructive fights in a negative light and decided that something had to end. But how to control mutants? With more mutants. The government formed a group known as SQUAD, comprised of Forsaken individuals that were compliant enough to work in a military environment.

Despite the creation of SQUAD, the mutants still did what they were doing before. They formed their own groups. One was a community of Forsaken that called themselves heroes; a group dedicated to fighting crime the natural way, without police intervention. Quick and instantaneous justice.

And then, with every story there's those who are in it for themselves. Villains. They do nothing but cause destruction and chaos for their own twisted reasons. Sometimes these motives are unknown and too hard to see in the eyes of a commoner.

So...what's going to happen?

Play as...
+Hero! Stand up for the commoners with your natural abilities!
+SQUAD Member: Protect and maintain order in alliance with the government
+Villain: Use your mutant abilities to wreak havoc on those who wronged you!
+Or...just be a neutral character. That's fine too.
Basic Guidelines:
+This RP will be detailed, so 2 paragraphs minimum!
+More about the lore will be revealed later!
+Please try to be active/committed!
+This RP will be [Always Accepting!] So invite your friends!
+I honestly...can't wait to get this show on the road! Once we receive (8) interests, we will begin!
coded by D duegxybus

Last edited:
Im interested, will this kick off soon? (Just wondin cause I'm "apart" of several that have yet to go anywhere for about three weeks)

Asua Asua WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Safety Hammer Safety Hammer FireMaiden FireMaiden DVationz DVationz Gradous13 Gradous13 The Chronicler The Chronicler thatawesomedude thatawesomedude DrBezendrine DrBezendrine

9!! 9 people!!! And I wake up to this delightful surprise and who do I owe it to? None other than all 9 of you who expressed interest!

Unfortunately I have work... so... I have to go there and watch over a bunch of hyper children running around a swimming pool (and tell them to walk) but other than that I can't wait to get this show on the road!

First things first we will have a CS sheet up by today so characters can be made!

And then there's the OOC conversation that should be made after work so in like 6 or so hours when I'm back, because notifications are TERRIBLE.

And then we can all take it on from there!

For those reading this thread for the first time and seeing this message, we are NOT closed! We are always accepting new members who wish to join Forsaken!

Al
Asua Asua WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Safety Hammer Safety Hammer FireMaiden FireMaiden DVationz DVationz Gradous13 Gradous13 The Chronicler The Chronicler thatawesomedude thatawesomedude DrBezendrine DrBezendrine

9!! 9 people!!! And I wake up to this delightful surprise and who do I owe it to? None other than all 9 of you who expressed interest!

Unfortunately I have work... so... I have to go there and watch over a bunch of hyper children running around a swimming pool (and tell them to walk) but other than that I can't wait to get this show on the road!

First things first we will have a CS sheet up by today so characters can be made!

And then there's the OOC conversation that should be made after work so in like 6 or so hours when I'm back, because notifications are TERRIBLE.

And then we can all take it on from there!

For those reading this thread for the first time and seeing this message, we are NOT closed! We are always accepting new members who wish to join Forsaken!
Alright then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back