• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Brock Script Regular

Elwyn notices Sekeolath’zhin’s nervousness, slightly relieved that she’s not the only one. His name isn’t that shocking to her, considering she’s heard some weird titles back home. All kinds of people would wander in the tavern, but none like Sekeolath’zhin. She dismisses his broken main language and how he pronounced her name. It matters not. Many people had trouble pronouncing her name, thanks to her parent’s obsession with an elven lifestyle. People can call her whatever they want, as long as it isn’t an insult.

“Have you guys chosen a task? If so, mind if I join?” At this moment, she hears a knock behind her, muffled by the bustle inside the inn. Her parents always warned her about opening doors as she never knows who or what could be behind it. But this is a new environment, surely it wouldn’t be the same? After all, her parents told her that to hinder any more fights from occurring and to keep her safe. But Elwyn can handle herself. The giant sword strapped to her back proves so.

She looks around, hoping someone will answer the knock. Mirroring her thoughts, someone walks past and opens the door, exposing the boy standing behind it. Another traveler, Elwyn thinks to herself, her defenses rising up further. By the look of the boy, Elwyn concludes he must have been through much; whether he caused or finished it, Elwyn doesn’t want to know.

"Well, aren't you an interesting bunch!" Elwyn jumps, snapping her gaze forwards. She prefers the dark elf boy more when he kept his distance, or perhaps she'd much more prefer him if he were across the continent or the galaxy. She crosses her arms defensively, having never seen a friendly dark elf before. She wouldn't allow herself to trust him. "My name is Akar Mercurius, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

"Elwyn Graves." She mumbles back, avoiding his dark eyes.

Interactions: Coffee Shark Coffee Shark Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fires

Mentions: Herokou Herokou

Last edited:
Walking past the door nervously Kindo walked into the guild wondering what it was called.
With a little frown he looked around trying to find a place to sign up.
But then at that moment he noticed the amount of people in there staring at him.
Thinking to him self that he has done something wrong he tried to avoid eye contact with other people.
Looking around for the sign up sheet he wondered if people were talking about him.

Scared to ask people he decided he had to do what had to be done.
Sweating with fear he noticed a a green eyed red headed girl who seem's like the person who would know these things...Maybe.
Walking up to her he asked her while slamming his staff down trying to act tough,
"May you show me the sign up sheet's mam?"
At that time he was fearing that she could see through his act of toughness and he was also fearing his switch of personality.
So you can say at the time he was afraid to be embarrassed.

Interactions: antidesclub antidesclub
(Im sorry I dont know how to do the interaction part :(

Last edited:
Brock Script Regular

Elwyn is taken back for a moment. The boy who just walked up to her called her “ma’am”- no one has ever done that. Not to mention, his word choice doesn’t match his prior actions. His attitude is off-putting as well and she takes slight offense, but she simply shakes her head. She’s come to expect the unexpected since she arrived a few minutes ago. Out of everyone here, why had he chosen her to talk to? She doubts that she looks as if she knows what she’s doing.

“There’s no reason to slam your staff like that.” Elwyn says before she can stop herself. Her brain finally processes his full question and immediately panics. “There’s a sign-up sheet?!” She turns to the people around her, awaiting an answer. She simply thought she was already a part of the guild, no extra steps required. Her cheeks flush furiously. Goddamn it.

Interactions: Herokou Herokou

Last edited:
In confusion Kindo say's to him self "Wait.....theres no sign up sheet??"
He soon realized he made a mistake in what he thought he had to do in order to get in.
"HOLY ANGEL'S THERES NO SIGN UP SHEET'S??? IM SORRY TO BOTHER YOU I'LL BACK AWAY MAM"
Running as fast as an angel can he started to run outside and hid behind the tree's in embarrassment.
His thought's ran to him at the speed of light.

One of his thoughts told him "Maybe you should keep on running from the knights"
While the others told him to continue on the path of a guild member.
He suddenly gained his breath again and stood up and walked up to the door.
Opening the door once again and walked up to the girl once again asking her
"How'd you get in the guild with no sign up sheet?"
He felt embarrassed to ask her that cause he made a mistake in front of her.

Trying to stay calm and trying not to run away he stood waiting for an answer from the red headed girl.

Interactions: antidesclub antidesclub

• Yorvik couldn't help but frown. He hadn't meant to make them think they weren't capable!
    "O-oh, not...not like that! I didn't mean you are weak or...just that with how we look, people might not think we're...oh!"
    A voice catches his attention, and he looks, finding a woman introducing herself. The lad quickly curses his height, looking up to her with a smile.
    "Well it's good to meet you, Miss!
    Call me Yorvik, and she" he shifts a hand to gesture to the girl. "Is Lillith! We haven't quite...decided on a task. Still going over the..."

Another man walked up. An elf by the ears, but he wasn't one to judge..., Greeting them with an introduction for him and his companion, who seemed content glaring at them across the room. Nodding to the man, he held out a hand, letting the woman greet another new member.
    He thought he had missed everyone, but a while new wave was coming!
    "Akar...interesting. Yorvik, and it's good to meet you. Hopefully we can work together!"

Aravini Aravini
antidesclub antidesclub
Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fires
Coffee Shark Coffee Shark
Mentioned HandsomeJack HandsomeJack Herokou Herokou

Peckinou Peckinou Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Lithia Lace Lithia Lace
Nearby Jhin Jhin

1620130977095.png

Name: Lilith
Interaction: antidesclub antidesclub Mistory Mistory Coffee Shark Coffee Shark Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fires

Mentions: HandsomeJack HandsomeJack Herokou Herokou

Yorvik panicked after both they and Sek confronted them about his comment on their "incapability." Before they could calm him down, the girl they had pointed out approached them and introduced herself.

She seemed to shy type, being hesitant to say hi to them. She introduced herself as Elwyn. "Pleasant to meet you, and Elwyn is such a lovely name. We were just talking about you and how we need an adult to do missions. I was wondering if you would want to join our little group since we're all new." Shy...good...means lonely....means unnoticeable...no drama once devoured. The hive's hunger was growing. It had been days since they feasted on the cow within the old woman's farm. After arriving at Sharn, there was never an opportunity for them to feast in peace. The more people surround them, the hungrier they become.

Soon, the elf who was talking grumpy elf approached them, introducing the both of them. "Very nice to meet you two. Well technically just you since you're the only one who said hi. I have never talked to an elf before so this pretty interesting." Elf meat! Sour but Filling! Must Feed! Must Feed! Must Feed!

The hive's urges had gotten difficult to control. Things had only worsened when another person approached them, this one looked to have just survived a struggle. They could see scars that expose the succulent red flesh underneath. Devour the boy! Devour the boy! Devour them all!

It was becoming too much for the hive, becoming more difficult to hold their form. Those who were more observant would notice...cracks on them. Thick lines on skin forming, eyes twitching, jaws emerging from Lilith's skin here and there.

They moved pass Yorvik and Sek, reaching the guild quest board. They looked and looked, their hundreds of eyeing preying on a quest with a meal. Finally, they reached one that will fulfil. An S rank, difficult but it was nothing to the price of a delicious Yaougai. The others would be very happy with the 2, 500 coll reward, a perfect split between the five of them if the Elwyn was coming. She was also talking to the new guy who was a nervous wreck. Maybe he could assist them.

"Hey, this quest looks nice. A simple bear hunt." They lied to their group, keeping the quest sheet close to them so the others won't see. They didn't want to reveal the threat they were facing to scare them off. If they were going to feed they will need help. Sek can sneak, Yorvik is clever, Elwyn looks agile and the newcomer was someone they could devour if they fail their quest. "It's only a rank C, and all we have to do is hunt a fat succulent bear. We're getting 60 coll for it. We should get going, it's better to hunt before nightfall."

They turned to the elf who introduced himself. "Sorry, I would love to talk more but we really need to get going. Maybe at another time, we could accompany you on another quest? Maybe even have you over dinner?"

(feel free to object if you guys want to change the mission, just felt this was an appropriate response for Lilith)

Overhead, bracing a large steel gate, lurked a volley of sharp spikes. They pointed downwards and were hoisted above by iron chains withheld in a solid, stone frame. To each side stood a fully armored guard with the kingdom's emblem at their backs. Their halberds were of good quality steel, perfect for suppressing any unwanted entrants. Zael's shoulder grazed the arms of many settlers as he passed; the density of bodies here was the greatest within the keep. He pushed through hard, nearly stumbling across a man's foot. Within sight, he beckoned the closest guard to draw nearer. They were a veteran with a rugged expression and thinly pressed lips, yet they still complied with Zael's call. The visor of the guard's helmet lifted further to put his face in full view. He was handsome for his age and worn from duty; a scar meandered through the left side of his face and his eye.

"Respects to you, soldier. My name is Zael Grigor. I am here in service to Sharn. My business lies with the lurking ogre—that is, its immediate termination," Zael alleged with a respectful nod.

The soldier eyed him up for a moment as if he were surmising whether his words spoke true. Satisfied, he gestured with a hand to implore Zael to continue.

"I would like to ask—" The second the word 'ask' left his lips, the soldier interjected. "Coin first," The stone-faced man invited by opening and shutting his hand in rhythm. Internally, Zael felt like turning the man's tin suit to grass and turning tail. Externally he wore a tranquil smile and reached into his pocket to retrieve a coin, "How rude of me. Here, for your service." A single coll was released from Zael's hand and landed to spin within the palms of the guard. "Ask," The guard intoned with baritone booming from his voice.

"I imagine a lot of miners pass through here. Have you ever heard talk of the ogre? Anything like—" The man put up a hand for him to pause mid-sentence. Zael could feel the blood quickly gushing through his neck and into his face in his furor. Still, he held his tongue despite the budding heat.

The guard's temperament remains unchanged as he answers, "Deep Mine used to be an ogres lair. Offspring died. Partner died. Ogre survived. The beast likely hid further in the mine, healing until now. We sent a party, haven't heard back. Best you bring a torch, mines dark." The soldier bleated each word through barely parted lips. The guard turned his head back towards traffic, entirely unwilling to further acknowledge Zael's presence. "Ay, appreciate it," Zael scoffed through gritted teeth. Even Oliver could provide a more neutral conversation.

Many heads zoomed through his purview as he waited. A finger toyed with crimson tresses as he lingered. Perhaps he was too harsh? It could mean that the party slipped past without him. A sigh heaved from his lips. Zael would hold for eight more blond heads to pass before he cut his losses and ventured on his lonesome. He has spent some time with them, yet he felt little progress made. The cat-hooded woman was too bland and curt, whereas Oliver seemed to piss everyone off as a hobby. At the least, Khione was amicable— the question was whether that alone enough would be enough for her to not press on without him? A spike of blond darted through his vision, intervening his cognition. Still, not the one he was trying to find. Seven heads remained before he would expend every calorie in his body to try and cut off the presumed defectors.

Characters: Sekeolath'zhin || Location: Forsaken Dawn Guild Hall || Interacting with: Aravini Aravini (Lilith), Mistory Mistory (Yorvik) || Mentioning: Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fires (Akar) HandsomeJack HandsomeJack (Vicky) , antidesclub antidesclub (Elwyn) , Herokou Herokou (Kindo)

Sekeolath’zhin was quiet as yet another person walked into the guild. He would have said hello ,but this man was loud and presented himself with a kind of aggressive attitude that made him feel uncomfortable. He wanted to hide behind Yorvik but he couldn’t show himself as a coward before he had a chance to prove to his potential new guild what he excelled at.

He nodded as Lilith explained their mission to them, trusting and ignorant. Bears were scary but at least it was just a bear. “Sound like good first job, yes.”

The little rogue shrank back, hiding behind Yorik when Akar introduced himself. So much for not making himself look like a coward in front of his new companions. Akar’s charisma was smooth, but usually people who were too good with words were sneakier than even he was! He nodded very enthusiastically when Lilith claimed they needed to be on their way, “Yess! We go now! Byyyye!” He rushed out the door before the others could protest.

He would wait outside for the others until they were ready to depart.

1620456708020.pngWhile waiting for a reply from the red headed girl he thought to himself that he was bothering her so he left her alone.
He decided he should ask some one else information on how to become an official member of the guild.
He looked around and found a girl with white clothing and a black hair with red eye's.

The thoughts in his head came to him again
"He/She look's dangerous and I shouldn't ask them but its for the sake of being in the guild and for my father's sake."
With determination in his eye's he walked up to who seemed liked a little girl and asked her/him a question.
"Hello little kid would you kindly tell me how I can join in this guild?"

Interactions: Aravini Aravini

aaaa.png

Rhys Whitlock | Sharn, Cliffside docks​

Scarlet was earnestly considering his question before making her reply, her words carrying over the general murmur of the passing crowd. “I am afraid...” it was an honest answer but one that instilled a hollow feeling in Rhys all the same. That was until the dark elf carried on, proving there was a steely determination behind the delicate features that didn't reveal itself at first glance. The undead felt an odd sense of relief, almost like he'd been holding his breath while awaiting an answer.

Yet, what Scarlet said next was perhaps even more unexpected. Few people had ever thought to thank him and fewer still would have called him kind; in fact Rhys himself didn't consider himself particularly compassionate. The sentiment served to brighten his otherwise bleak features, “Perhaps, you've already won your first battle along this journey, putting the rest of us to shame. Hardly what anyone could call pathetic.” While she still appeared fragile there was a quiet strength behind those colorless eyes and the trickle of blood on her cheek did nothing to diminish her upbeat smile; a testament to her courage. Once again Rhys wondered what kind of connection she felt to the souls of the departed to be able to tale solace in his presence but these questions could wait.

“...though you should probably lead the way, or I may get both of us lost.” The words actually drew a soft chuckle from undead lips, “I doubt you could mistake Gul, Arcturus and the mysterious White with anyone else on these docks. Though I'm happy to be of some help in that regard, lets get going.” Without much thought he reached out to wipe the trickle of blood from her cheek and turned, retracing the steps back toward the group. An sense of warmth remained on the otherwise cold skin of his hand as Rhys silently lead the way in a steady gait, mind whirling to process all the emotion he had seen and even felt during the short exchange which was entirely different to his time serving the Mercurius family.
---------------------------​
After a short while the crowd parted to reveal a figure in white circling the much larger Arcturus not entirely unlike a shark. The difference in size did nothing to intimidate her as she grabbed the mans arm and continued to inspect him. “I'm glad to see you didn't board without us.” Rhys ventured once the were in earshot, shooting a quizzical look at the ongoing investigation of Arcturus. “Is there something amiss?”

Olivier de Lyonesse
KaM2LoG.png
Well, this took a peculiar turn... Olivier mused, taking a full step back from the raggedy creature which had—gratefully—ignored him, for the most part. It would be just terribly rude of him to slink away while this vagabond’s back was turned, wouldn’t it? Ah, well!

He gestured a farewell to Khione and Black—bidding them to follow him in the same motion. Leave the trash behind, if you please. His eyes seemed to say as he turned and sauntered in the direction of the Keep. Perhaps the final member of their party had had some luck, after all.

"Hail! There you are! I trust you’ve discovered our road from here?" He exclaimed, spotting a rather grumpy-looking Zael amidst the sea of peasants, miners, and soldiers of the keep.

"You missed out on quite a peculiar encounter with a human vagabond —at least, I think it was human. Hard to tell, really. I imagine the other two will be along shortly once they’ve rid themselves of its presence. If I had had my way, well—hold on." Olivier, who had until that point been talking at a breakneck pace, paused long enough to peer at Zael, his expression quizzical, as if trying to scrutinize the cause of the man’s expression. "You are looking a bit cross. Gods above! Lighten up, will you? The fun part is about to begin!"

Lithia Lace Lithia Lace
Jhin Jhin
Peckinou Peckinou
Mistory Mistory

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•​

Scarlet Mortem Sig..png
dbl42zz-578a1279-48c7-4819-8a7a-4ec0d72b7a83.jpg

Rhys words helped to quail her embarrassment, though she still remained blushing because of them. When he chuckled at her statement, and agreed to lead the way she couldn't help but giggle adding, "You would be surprised the things you could miss from down here. You have quite the height advantage on me, as does the rest of our group it seems." Though Miss White seemed to be only a few inches taller than her. She found herself surprised when the undead man reached out and brushed her cheek clean before turning and leading the way back to their group. She hadn’t noticed how cold his touch was before but found it oddly soothing regardless. Shaking the thought from her head she focused on keeping pace with the man in front of her.

When they reached the group Scarlet watched as they seemed to comfortably interact with each other despite the looks and reactions of those around them. She couldn’t help but smile, admiringly over the scene. Turning her attention to that of Miss White inspecting Arcturus. “Is he injured?” Scarlet asked with some concern. “I can heal him if so.” She offered, slightly turning her head to the side in curiosity. The idea had slipped her mind when it came to her own cut, but it wasn’t a hinderance to her so she saw no point in expending the energy to heal it before they took on their first quest. It was likely she would acquire more cuts and bruises anyway.

Interacted: Fenris Fenris Noct Noct Peckinou Peckinou | Near: Puppetman Puppetman

With confusion why no one was answering him he looked for a new person to ask cause he felt like he was a bother to the little girl.
He decided to walk out the guild hoping to find guild members who knew all about how to join the guild.
While looking around he found a small group of guild's member's on a dock.
He thought to himself "It was hard enough to talk to one person now I gotta talk to a group?!"
Kindo slowly walked up to the small group of people that were about to take on a quest it looked like.

Being afraid as he always is he muttered words that was so quit only a dwarf can hear.
He muttered "E-excuse me bu-but do you guys perhaps know how to join that guild over there?"

His head was as hot as a heated up tea pot on a stove.
He felt stupid to ask such a question to a small group of people.
His eye's were closed so he doesn't feel anymore embarrassed then he is now.

Interactions: Fenris Fenris Noct Noct Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fires Peckinou Peckinou

Crimson groaned as the sunlight hit his sleeping face. He ended up having way too much to drink last night and he could feel it. Since the sun was at the point that it was in his face, that meant it was late morning. Which meant he'd best get up.
...​
After getting dressed, slicking his long dark hair back, and washing his face in the basin in his bathroom; he started his daily walk to the guildhall. He managed to get his hungover face into something resembling his usual smiling visage right as he arrived on the steps of the guildhall. Before he could enter however a small reptilian creature ran out of the door and nearly knocked him off the stairs. As he steadied himself and the kobold he said, "Whoa there! What's the rush little fella?"

Interactions: Coffee Shark Coffee Shark (Sekeolath’zhin )
Nearby: Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fires (Akar), HandsomeJack HandsomeJack (Vicky), antidesclub antidesclub (Elwyn), Herokou Herokou (Kindo), Aravini Aravini (Lilith), Mistory Mistory (Yorvik)

Akar Mercurius Akar happily shook the boy's hand, "It's good to meet you Yorvik. I must say you have quite the interesting name as well." He responded kindly. "I would much enjoy having the chance to work together in the future as well. Vicky and I are about to head out on a quest. If anyone is interested in joining." He offered with a smile before his attention was drawn by that of the small dark haired girl at the board. She had snatched a quest and said something about a simple bear hunting. At this Akar arched a thin well kept eyebrow in suspicious. He had studied the board for quite a while and hadn't seen any such quest. With a shrug of his shoulders he figured it was best to leave the subject alone, watching as a young blonde man rushed from person to person impatiently, before rushing out the door much like the kobold. 'An odd sort indeed.' He thought to himself. Speaking to the group once more, "I'm sorry to have scared off your scaly friend. His reaction is understandable however. It is common amongst my people to enslave the kobold. Though I promise I mean him no harm. I was never one for forcing labor upon the creatures..." He stated still looking toward the door. "Very well, I better get going before Vicky grows any more impatient. Again, if any of you are interested in coming along you may. It's a simple quest defending a local farm from a pack of wolves." He said with a smile to the group. He glanced back at his friend, sure that she likely had no intention of coming over. He knew he would likely have to listen to her complain the whole way to the farm, but he couldn't resist the chance to annoy the girl./Fieldset]

Interacted: Mistory Mistory | Mentioned/Nearby: Aravini Aravini antidesclub antidesclub HandsomeJack HandsomeJack Coffee Shark Coffee Shark Herokou Herokou

Brock Script Regular
Elwyn finds herself smiling at Yorvik’s greeting, feeling much more at ease to learn everyone’s names. She thinks they all seem like a friendly bunch and she’s thankful she decided to walk over. Ignoring Akar and Vicky, barely sparing the elven woman a glance, Elwyn nods to Lilith’s proposal. “Sounds alright to me.” She’s fought a bear in the past and it proved an unworthy adversary. Although, she’ll never admit her victory was pure dumb luck. She notices Sekeolath’zhin hiding behind Yorvik and suddenly feels protective of her new teammate. She swears on all that is holy if Akar hurts him- but Lilith, much to Elwyn’s relief, dismisses Akar. At least for now, Elwyn will hopefully not have to work with a dark elf. Sekeolath’zhin abruptly excuses himself and runs out of the inn, leaving Elwyn to wonder if he’s alright.

Akar makes a comment along the lines of, “Sorry I scared off your friend.”, which Elwyn doesn’t buy for a moment. When he mentions his people enslaved kobolds, she isn’t surprised in the least. Of course dark elves would use their powers to prosecute everyone but themselves, why would she ever wish for a different outcome? It still baffles her that her parents wanted her to be like these people. Disgusting.

Snapping out of her thoughts, Elwyn watches as a loud, blonde boy turns from her, asks Lilith the same question, and then decides to run off. “Someone’s impatient.” She mutters to herself, frowning. She highly dislikes the way he acts, although it may just be nerves from trying to make a good impression. If he wants to start trouble though, she’ll finish it. Shoving all of her prior opinions aside, she continues, “Anyways, I’ll wait out with Sekeolath’zhin until we’re all ready.” She manages to give a death glare to Akar before striding out after Sekeolath’zhin. Whatever Akar has left to say to the group, Elwyn refuses to hear it.

“Are you alrigh-” Elwyn stops in her tracks, almost bumping into someone. She takes note of the tall stranger talking to Sekeolath’zhin. She feels rather embarrassed- her first impression is lacking and she would like a do-over. But how was she to know another guild member would be on these very steps, at this time. “Uh, hello.” She greets weakly, craning her neck up to try to meet his eyes.

Interactions: Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fires Flintstone Flintstone Coffee Shark Coffee Shark Aravini Aravini Mistory Mistory

Mentions: Herokou Herokou

Last edited:
Character: Sekeolath'zhin||Location: Outside entrance to Forsaken Guild Hall|| Interacting: Flintstone Flintstone (Crimson) antidesclub antidesclub (Elwyn)|| Mentions/Nearby: Mistory Mistory (Yorvik) , Aravini Aravini (Lilith), Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fires (Akar) HandsomeJack HandsomeJack (Azrael,Vicky) , Herokou Herokou (Kindo)

In the frantic rush to escape the company of Akar and Vicky, the kobold bumped into the legs of another tall softskin. Because his nerves were so wound up, the sudden collision sent the scaly little creature into a frantic little dance, “Ahhhhhhh! No kill! Am no bad! “ The ‘dance’ ended just as quickly as it had started when the human asked him what was wrong.

Elwyn's timing was unfortunate and as she came striding out of the guild hall, she too became part of the human-lizard trainwreck. Sekeo freaked out even more as his tiny body got sandwiched awkwardly between two people who were, by all accounts, considerably larger than he was. "Ahhhhhhh!"

What was this? The softskins cared enough to ask about his condition rather than accuse him of wrongdoing? Wow. This day was so strange it was almost too much for him. He hadn't known such consideration since the dragon left his glade years ago. Knowing that someone outside of the glade might actually care just a little about him made him feel more comfortable. The rogue calmed down and squeaked nervously , “Oh, er. Am okay! Just very excited to go on first job is all, hehe.” He lied, afraid that if he expressed his fear and dislike of dark elves openly that he’d be kicked out of the guild . “S-sorry, tall man! Sso happy not see where running."

Ui3VoAj.jpg
Within the hall of the guildhall, a pair of heels could be heard, slowly making their way through the halls when a red-haired elf made her way to the bar, being the closest thing they had to a front desk, and poured herself a drink, sitting it next to her. She sighed as she saw her cousin was nowhere to be found, probably off helping someone. Well that's what she was here for, wouldn't want her to miss out on any new recruits.

She took a drink, she knew who was already here last night and who wasn't...her roses told her that. So she took a deep breath and called out "Anyone who has not signed up and is looking to join the guild step forward," She said pulling out a list...she looked tired, rather she was sleepy or not...was unknown. She also pulled out a box and a magical stamp...she knew she'd forget. "Or don't, I have time to kill if you do" She said pulling out a book and started to open it but then sighd and closed it. No, she was here to help and keep order, she in fact did not have time to kill "You know what on second thought, no Indo now, come...now," She said sternly. Patting her hand against the counter top "To save time, my name is Zilyana, I am you guild master, Lilira's cousin and I've come to help her run the guild, as I know just can't help herself with helping people out, overlooking the fact that if she's out helping she isn't here dealing with things...its commendable, naive but commendable. Anyhow I am simply here to make sure things run smoothly and that you all behave, no this does not mean I will be micromanaging you, but if you get out of hand I will deal with you...and I really don't feel like getting up," She said "Do not, I repeat, do not destroy my garden, but you are free to enjoy the flowers...now who is here to sign up? Also for those who are already signed up...I need you to come forward, I need to mark you," She said.

Last edited:

• Reed Sig..png
    It wasn't long before Reed returned to the guild, his pockets 100 coll heavier and the rest of his reward in hand. He was pleased to see that other members had arrived late as he made his way to his room to store the brew from his reward. With a stretch the large man looked around the place, making note that it could use some light repairs. Nothing fancy, but enough to make sure the roof didn't cave in on everyone. With a sigh he began wandering the halls making notes of broken windows, rotting wall panels, warped floor boards, and so on. When he was finished he sat an one of the tables on the guild hall first floor pondering where it might be best to start. It would seem the guild hall itself would be one of the most used rooms of the inn, but as it was still fairly crowded, he doubted it would be easy to get much work done. Not to mention there was already another member grumbling to himself while he bustled about cleaning the place. If the state of the hall when he had come down this morning was any reflection on how things would be on a day to day basis, the poor man would have his work cut out for him. Chuckling to himself, Reed decided he might as well start with repairing the rotting walls, before moving on the roofs.

However when a new woman entered and introduced herself in what seemed to be a rather bored manner, Reed was drawn from his thoughts. Examining the woman who he now knew to be the guild master, he figured it was likely best to run any renovation ideas by her. It seemed he had to speak to her regardless so he approached the section of the bar where she had perched herself to take note of who all arrived. "Good morning miss. The name is Reed Solomon." He introduced himself in a casual and polite tone. "Seeing as you are the guild master I assume it might be best that I check with you before making any renovations to the guild."

Interactions: Lithia Lace Lithia Lace | Mentions: N/A | Nearby: Mistory Mistory antidesclub antidesclub Aravini Aravini Coffee Shark Coffee Shark Flintstone Flintstone

Hearing these few word's Kindo walked right back into the guild overjoyed knowing he didn't have to ask anyone else on how to sign up for the guild.
But one thing he worried about was if the lady with heel's asked him what happened to him on the way here.
Then all of a sudden that happy face disappeared once more he started thinking of negative thoughts.
With a worried some face he prayed the lady didn't ask him.

Walking slowly now he stopped and glanced at the lady holding stamps.
He suddenly couldn't move anymore at that time you could say he was intimidated alot.
After he heard a door opened to a man who seemed very strong and more intimidating.
His thought's told him he was way out of there league and he maybe shouldn't have ever came.
With fear in his head he passed out falling to the ground.

Interactions: Lithia Lace Lithia Lace HandsomeJack HandsomeJack

Zilyana Luminara
Ui3VoAj.jpg
Zilyana couldn't have been bothered less by Vicky as she could tell the woman had a hair up her ass about something or maybe several things. As long as she kept herself in line and didn't cause her any problems, she literally did not care. She looked up at Reed as he approached her and asked about making renovations. "I'm not the guild master, think of me as a second in command, but I am authorized to allow you to do renovations, as long as you tell me what they are and what you need to do them first...and as long as it doesn't destroy my garden. But I'll get back to you in a minute," She said putting her finger up and turning to Victoria and Azrael "Hello, my name is Zilyana Luminara," She said pulling out a magic stamp with the guild insignia on it, it sparkles and glowed with a rainbow hue "This is your mark, it serves identification so the authorities know whom to contact if you get in trouble or if you get lost it will help guide you back to the guildhall, it also serves as a key so that you aren't locked out I the guild if you just so happen to come home late or while everyone is out so you don't have to bang on the door and be a rude little shit by waking everyone up to get in and most importantly so people can know who did the job, the better you do the better our reputation is, more clout means more recognition and more recognition means more benefits. It sounds shallow but it's simply reality. Now I'm only going to ask this once, where do you want it and what color, if I have to pick myself it's going on your face," She said when she heard a nearby thud and looked on the floor...it would seem that one of the guild members had fainted.

She got up from her seat and walked over to the boy, feeling his head and made sure that he was still breathing...he looked like he had been in a fight...could that be why he passed out? She scratched her head and sighed, holding her hands over the boy as a ring of magical white roses grew around him, creating some sparkling transparent light. Whatever was wrong with him, the Asylum should heal him, he didn't look like he was suffering from an ailment and he didn't look too bad so this should have been enough. She crossed her arms and turned back to them "Now...where were we? Yes, color, placement or it's going on your face," She said.

HandsomeJack HandsomeJack Herokou Herokou

Last edited:
As Kindo's eyes slowly opened he thought he was in heaven. He then looked around to find that he was surrounded by white roses.
"Oh im not in heaven" He thought to himself.
He tried to remember why he fainted but nothing came to mind.
The only thing is, he wasn't afraid anymore. He felt...brave?
For once he wasn't scared to ask anyone anything.
Or so he thought there was still one thing he was afraid of.
The mass murder crime he committed.

He soon got up and looked around for the lady in the heel's.
When he saw her he walked up to her and asked
"May I join this guild ma'am?"

With one question in his head "Who put those roses around me?"
He told himself that will soon have to wait right now he has a guild to join.

1620514339683.png

Gul looked towards Arcturus and gave the man a low chuckle. "Oh no that would be quite a grave situation." He joked back before turning to Miss White as she asked him to not scare people too much before she started to circled the larger human and inquire what he was. "Oh I wouldn't worry about that, I mean who would be scared of widdle ol me. But all jokes aside you ain't got too worry about that too much. I think the way you all have been acting around me shows that I ain't all bad." Gul said as Scarlet and Rhys walked out from the crowd and seemed to take interest in Miss White's curiousity. They seemed worried at the actions of the shorter woman. "Oh dear me it seems our young Miss White has taken an interest in our young friends body." Gul said jokingly.
Noct Noct Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fires Peckinou Peckinou Fenris Fenris

• Yorvik could feel himself growing alittle overwhelmed. Alot was happening at once, and he wasn't...quite sure what to do now.
    Elwyn and Sekeo had stepped out to wait, Lillith was waiting for them, now this new lady...the guild masters...assistant? Co master? Was needing to give official stamps, he was nowhere near ready himself!

Running up to the woman,. He rolled up his sleeve, giving a quick "grey please!" As he Gestured to his forearm, practically bouncing on his heels. He had to move quickly to get everything moving...

He didn't wait long, throwing out a "thank you! Sorry for rushing" Before bolting off. Everything was happening so fast, he still needed to get cleaned up, the others didn't have their marks ...

Poking his head out the front door he waved his recognizable guild mates down.
    "Sorry to interrupt! The Co-master needs to get you marked for the guild! You need to know color and placement, I need to get cleaned up before we go, I'll meet you guys out here in ten!" And he was gone, rushing back through the guild as he moved past Lillith.
    "Lillith! Guildmaster...assistant...person! Needs to get you marked, where you want it and what color, I got to get ready, I'll meet you out side in ten!" As he hurried onward, and out the back door, practically hopping up into his pile of scrap to find his bag.

Aravini Aravini Lithia Lace Lithia Lace antidesclub antidesclub Coffee Shark Coffee Shark
@everybody else chilling in the guild cuz we kinda exploded and they might notice a running child in the building

Lilira Luminara
S8X7w066kzan5Y7cpWJrm-WAvWlN9GiBvyltFH0eR18.jpg
Lilira and Luce had made it to Moonwatch and was just outside the Dagger Wood, now would be the last chance to make any last minute preparations before embarking onto the woods to deal with the bandits. She knew why it was called the Dagger Wood it was named for the river it was in proximity to, still she couldn't help but laugh at the fact that bandits were now hiding in it "Oh do you think they're bandits of note? Like the travelers, knightingales or red legion? Or do you think they're just common crooks? I think they would have mentioned if they were of note...either way they need to be dealt with so I suppose we should be off unless there's something you need to do?" She asked looking up towards Luce

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
Yakov011001 Yakov011001 KaramelKarma KaramelKarma
Khione
WbW31dJrQD50sCsTfVxjdjrMmm6X55JpDpS9nMozxfQ.jpg
Khione sighed and looked at the man, he still wasn't making any sense "I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about and I can't help you if I don't know what it is that you want. I'm fairly certain that I don't have anything that belongs to you and if I...somehow have it without knowing I can't possibly know t give you something that I do not know that I have, so unless you're willing to show me what it is that you're looking for then I need to be going as one way or the other we have an ogre to deal with," Khione explained, gently guiding Black along with her but made sure not to have extended contact due to her natural cold which strangely enough didn't seem to bother the strange man, but then again she wasn't sure if he would even be aware of the fact that he was cold or not. That being said, they had a job to do, she wasn't sure if they'd save the Ogre or slay it at this point but one way or the other that had to deal with it and maybe she could figure out what he wanted later.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
Jhin Jhin Peckinou Peckinou Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Mistory Mistory
Zilyana Luminara
Ui3VoAj.jpg
Zilyana looked at the boy and played her hand under his chin, turning his head from side to side...other than his clothes he seemed fine now "Yes, you may, though I would suggest you look after you health better from now on, it isn't wise to wait in line to sign up for a guild after taking significant damage from a battle or at the very least being tired out by one. She said removing her hand from his chin and walked back to the bar gesturing for him to follow her to where the stamp resided. After giving a very...anxious-looking child his stamp or maybe he was just in a hurry, she turned to the other and repeated herself once more " Okay, so I'll say this again, tell me what color you want and the placement, these are permanent but it won't hurt. If you ever want to change the color or placement of your mark it's as simple as being stamped again, your previous mark will disappear and a new one will take its place...piss me off or waste my time and I will leave it on your face in the ugliest color I can think of where it will remain until Lilira returns and takes pity on you to redo it," She explained
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
Mistory Mistory Herokou Herokou HandsomeJack HandsomeJack Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fires Coffee Shark Coffee Shark Aravini Aravini antidesclub antidesclub

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back