• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
KINDO KEIDO

Kindo grabbed her by the hand and saying "Your perfect for this quest!"
About to start running out he stopped for a moment and told her to wait for a moment.
He walked in the guild "Me and Yatari are going on a quest bye everyone"
As he ran out he told Yatari about the quest he was taking her on.

"Me and you are going to red wall to kill some snow worms and find out why adventures gone missing!"
He grabbed her arm and started running out with his staff and horn.
With an excited look on his face he was ready to fight some worm's.
Yet he did not know what was ahead for them.
________________________________________________________________________________________

1620674442438.png
Interactions: Coco Adel Coco Adel

Last edited:
Character:Sekeolath'zhin ||Location: Forsaken Dawn Guild Hall || Interacting: Lithia Lace Lithia Lace (Zilyana) , Mentioning: antidesclub antidesclub (Elwyn) , Mistory Mistory (Yorvik) Nearby: Aravini Aravini (Lilith), Flintstone Flintstone (Crimson) and a lot of other people who I am too lazy to type or right now, I'm sorry.

He heard Yorvik calling to them to come back inside for something and hastily extracted himself from between the two humans. Elwyn stated she was going and Sekeolath’zhin nodded and followed after her, careful enough to give her space in case there was another human collision.

He waited his turn as patiently as he could, poking his head around Elwyn’s side to get peeks at the other new guild mates and where they got their marks. Where should he get his? What color? Oh no. He didn’t know the word in common for his favorite ! What to do, what to do? He searched the small satchel he carried with him to stuff a bunch of random and pulled out a silver cuff-link he’d stolen from a wealthy softskin whom had tried to kick him. It hadn’t been done out of spite. No, Sekeolath’zhin wasn’t that sort of creature. He just thought it was pretty and the mean softskin didn’t really need it.

When it finally came to his turn he removed the glove on his left hand and offered it as high as his short arms could reach. “Put on hand. Color like this, please,” with his free hand he showed Zilyana the silver cufflink. Silver like the dragon.

aaaa.png

Rhys Whitlock | Cpt. Moore's Ship​

The mans tale carried out over the water and seemed to put him in a nostalgic mood as he looked into the distance. Arcturus story drew forth an understanding nod from Rhys who had carefully listened, being able to draw similarities to his own limited past. Almost as if inspired by the tall adventurer a breeze picked up, gently guiding the ship out of the harbor.

“My reasons are not so different from your own. With a set of niche talents and barely a past to speak of it was a blessing to be able to find something to call my forte. For years I've served the Mercurius as a guard and they have always been fair in their dealings with me but when Akar, whom you met earlier, decided to join the guild...” Rhys seemed to struggle for a moment with the correct words, “It felt right to tag along. As if there had been something missing and it had never really occurred to me until then.” He shrugged and turned to lean against the railing directing gaze from the view back to those gathered on deck, “It wasn't an easy choice, but I'd never be able to put that feeling to rest by staying in the Madwood.”

The undead did not voice his fears that the guild would not prove to be a remedy for his strange longing either, at the very least his new companions and the adventure ahead managed suitably occupied his mind. With a look at the mysterious white who'd turned out to be an Aurai and Scarlet who'd shared her resolve as well as parts of her own tale with him earlier Rhys noted, “Though I'm hardly the only one who may claim as much... How long do you think it will be to Moonwatch? Perhaps there's another story or two worth telling?” it was an open invitation and while he certainly expected the odd sailor to chime in given half a chance, the undeads curiosity was directed at his fellow adventurers including the towering skeletal form of Gul.

Yatari
1bxr03p5qsg31.png
Yatari looked up at him a little confused, blinking a few times, and lifted one of her ears as if she were raising an eyebrow at him when he took her hand and told her she was perfect for the quest "Wait...I am? What quest?" She asked as she was kind of confused, I mean he brought It up out of nowhere. She was going on a quest already? Well...that was fast.

"We're going to fight snow worms and find out what happened to the missing adventurers? Well, I'm pretty sure that should be obvious...unless wait, what do snow worms eat?" She asked running after him so she wouldn't trip from being dragged along or anything. However, she was fairly certain that the adventurers had been eaten by the snow worms or at the very least buried alive in the snow. Her mother had told her about snow worms and frost spiders. Troublesome nasty little things...or well she supposed they weren't exactly little now were they. But those things only existed in the tundra...but which tundra? "Okay you've told me what we're doing but where are we going?" She asked stilling running in despite having no idea where they were going. Everything just happened so fast.

Interactions: Herokou Herokou (Kindo)

• Yorvik had actually just finished up a quick scrub up in the bathhouse, and was just stepping out with a wet mop of hair. He had been meaning to bathe, but with everything happening he had struggled to pull himself away to do so. Now however, they were getting ready to quest and he atleast didn't want to stink among his new guildmates.

Hurrying back to his Creation, he looked over the heap of scrap eagerly, tossing his knapsack into the cockpit as he checked over the joints, climbing up it's metal parts with a grin. Hauser hadn't seen combat in a time, and while it was surely capable, he wanted to be absolutely sure nothing went wrong. It would be embarrassing for a joint to fail in mid fight...

Then again, they were hunting a bear...odd request but Hauser should be fine. Looking over the machine, he had the thought that maybe if the quest went well, he'd get the machine a decal. Maybe the Guild mark on its face plate...

Looking at it now, yorvik winced as he remembered he had slept on that...oh he would feel that later. He sighed, looking it over with a grimace. Atleast the bare wouldn't try to give Hauser a hug...all the jagged scrap would make it a good detergent, but he really needed to get some armor...metal plating and such...more quests to do.

Hearing the inn door shift, he glances over, and smiles, waving at his soon to be quest companion from atop his hulk of metal, before opening up the face plate to check do some last minute checks.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Im almost finished and we can hopefully be going! I'm excited, it might just be a bear but a real job! Hopefully sekeo and Elwyn are just as excited..."

Aravini Aravini antidesclub antidesclub Coffee Shark Coffee Shark

Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Lithia Lace Lithia Lace Peckinou Peckinou Jhin Jhin

1620130977095.png

Name: Lilith
Interaction: Mistory Mistory
Mentions: Coffee Shark Coffee Shark antidesclub antidesclub

Stepping outside, a behemoth stood in front. This behemoth was not of flesh and blood, but metal and circuits. It was bigger than them, and thus it was a threat. They had only seen these types of things in books before. Never thought they would see one in person

They were ready to attack, spread from their form to rip every piece that was inside. That was until they saw Yorvik upon its head, and they calmed down. He quickly explained himself, apologising for...this?

"I'm not going to pretend I know what I'm looking at," Lilith said, "But...it looks impressive. Definitely going to take down the bear we're hunting."...A Yaoguai...not so much... "I'm getting the others, you go work on your machine."

Before they entered the hall, a thought came to mind. They turned towards Yorvik and his machine, "Looks like it needs some armour, maybe some metal plating. Also, I'm worried about some of the wires sticking out, looks vulnerable. It's still impressive of course, would love to take a look at the schematics you made for it later if we have time after our quest."

The hive learned a bit about machines during their times with Pete. When practising how to read using their 'Comprehend Language' spell, one of the things they read was a book regarding mechanical engineering. They were also taught by Pete themselves about complex machinery, though it was never a priority. Due to their small size when not in human form, they could get into inside mechanical parts and machinery so they could fix things where a person with their clumsy hands could not.

Peter thought they could be useful for those sort of things. Their jaws weren't only useful for just ripping apart the flesh of a person, peeling it to expose the succulent red meat inside. Planting their jaws deep into it so they could suck every piece of blood and meat with their mouth. Nothing would be left behind.

Yorvik thinks he could hide inside safely on his little pile of junk. They could easily slip the cracks the machine holds or make one themselves, getting inside where he was. His place of safety becoming his tomb. They will surround poor little Yorvik, all alone, and devour his little body, ingesting him piece by piece. Oh, he will scream, they all did, but rarely those screams were ever heard.

...They could also be useful for fixing machines, acting as a living tool.

"I'm heading inside...to check on others..." The hive said in a monotone voice, heading inside to wait on Sek and Elwyn.

• Cyndoka (Woman In White)
    Interactions: Noct Noct Arcturus Puppetman Puppetman Gul Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fenris Fenris Rhys
    Mentions: None
    1620663252016.png Cyndoka smile didn't waiver one bit as Scarlet said how it was a honor to meet her, she heard it many times by many different people, though her clumsy way of explaining it amused her to the point where she couldn't help but a chuckle. "No worries, it is a honor to be working with you as well." she said so in her usual cheerful voice, she then went on to lean onto one of the railings at the end of the ship as she listen in on her companions as the spoke. She was able to figure out that Rhys had some sort of connection to Akar and served as a Guard back when they were home together, she began to wonder a bit why he decided to quest with her instead of Akar but didn't really question his decision vocally. But when Rhys questioned how long this trip would take Cyndoka mused on the question for a moment before practically saying "I'm sure it would at most take a day to get to Moonwatch, most likely even less with the favorable wind conditions and all." she couldn't help but add a chuckle to that last part knowing that it would be her doing as a Aurai. "If you want, I'm sure Captain Moore could accommodate you with a cabin if you feel like resting." Knowing Captain Moore he would likely give them all their personal quarters if not reluctantly since this isn't a long trip and her liked her well enough, though it may irritate him a bit.

Kindo Keido
Unless you have money of course."

While they ran he was praying that she had money with her cause he didn't want to sleep on the floor again like he did when he traveled.
"So while were on the way I dont wanna get bored so,why dont you tell me something you like to do."
He then started petting her again,it was hard for him to stop cause he like's fluffy things.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
1620747412998.png
Interactions: Coco Adel Coco Adel

Last edited:
Akar Mercurius Smiling kindly at Zilyana, Akar responded "Well, I am glad to hear you have a strong resolve. While you may only be half dark elf that shouldn't make you any less apart of the rest of us... At least to me." He was hoping to come off as welcoming and kind, but given his family's reputation that was often hard to do. Those who knew of his family often doubted him, even when the statement was genuine like now. When it came to half elves Akar never understood why they were looked down upon. Especially those that were half Dark Elf. All it did was dwindle their numbers and the popularity of their race... not that he particularly minded the fearful or disgusted stares by those of other races, species and origins. However, he still had a role to play when it came to his family, and when they were around he would be sure to play that role flawlessly. But for now... he saw no reason he couldn't be genuinely kind and welcoming to this one person.

After Vicky recieved her stamp Akar smiled brilliantly at Zilyana once more, "Thank you for the stamp and your patience Miss Zilyana." He said kindly. "As much as I would like to chat longer, I really should head out on my quest now." He politely finished excusing himself, gently guiding Vicky out the door along with him, before she had the mind to make a snide or rude comment about his earlier statement to Zilyana. He would listen to her complain on the way to the farm, and coax her back into a better mood when she was finished.

Interacted: Lithia Lace Lithia Lace HandsomeJack HandsomeJack | Mentioned: N/A​

Last edited:
Olivier de Lyonesse
KaM2LoG.png
The time passed un-remarkably. Once they arrived, Olivier spied the black cat sleeping nearby, but deigned to let it be. For now. Somewhere nearby, Zael was speaking about their plan of attack to Khione, and unsurprisingly the topic of sparing the Ogre’s life arose once more.

"You’re adorable. So much compassion.” Olivier almost admired his tenacity. He was a fool, to be sure. But a kind-hearted fool. That had to be worth... Something? Then again, perhaps not.

He waited for Khione to acquiesce to—or refute—Zael’s requested addendum to their strategy, before he responded in kind, loud of enough, he wagered, for the slumbering kitty to hear him... On the off-chance that she hadn’t been clued in to their chat all along.

"Well! If that’s settled... Then I suppose all that’s left is to go in and civilize this brute... So, who’s going first?” Olivier asked as he gave the bandaged man a pointed look.

Lithia Lace Lithia Lace
Jhin Jhin
Peckinou Peckinou
Mistory Mistory

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•​

Last edited:
Yatari
1bxr03p5qsg31.png
Yatari bit her cheek but couldn't find the strength to stay mad, on one hand it was really rude for him to keep petting her ears without permission and he didn't even say sorry when she told him it was rude...on the other hand it felt pretty nice "What do I like to do for fun? Well I like to have a bit of fun with people and find cute things," She answered. She sighed as all he said was 'up north' "Surely it says where on the posting?" The only place she knew up north was the Tundra and that was pretty far, not even counting all the open sea they'd have to cross "Are we taking a boat? I can fly but I don't think I can fly that long without a break, specially not carrying someone. I mean I suppose it would be easier if we island hopped to icegaunt, but we'd have to go to the Demon Wastes and cross the Demonsong Channel to Tlalusk Island first" She explained seemingly a little concerned "I don't think I can fly that long nonstop, especially not carrying someone," She said then looked up at him wiggling her ears "But your horn gives you wings right? Maybe we can switch? How long can you fly with your wings...I can turn into a little Vulpine, so I wouldn't be heavy," She explained, turning into a fox to prove her point.
147bdfdf743d54fb600344556c3b9fb0.jpg

Interactions: Herokou Herokou (Kindo)

Last edited:
Lilira Luminara
S8X7w066kzan5Y7cpWJrm-WAvWlN9GiBvyltFH0eR18.jpg
Lilira continued to track the bandits through the woods, being as quiet as possible as she did. Doing this brought back fond memories of when her father would take her hunting, the times he let her take part in rounding up bandits that were foolish enough to try and hide in the swamp. It brought a gentle smile to her face, not like her usual kind of hyper and excited smile...this one was different...if only...she'd stayed, did she really need to visit her family in Greenheart? She supposed her reasoning was sound at the time. Her father was a great hunter, masterful swordsman, a great leader, and knight but she felt like if she was going to take over one day, she needed to be better so she needed to learn what she could from her high elven kin...after all the Eldeen reach was the most peaceful country in Khorvaire so how would it do anything less than help? Well...she went and they died...whatever awful blackness that took them it did...it took everyone, her mother, her father, her friends, their allies all seemingly taken within a single night...she wasn't even allowed to go back and hurry them, their bodies rotting in the halls of her childhood home. Then again it had been 12 years, she was more than sure they were done rotting at this point, although she wasn't too fond of thinking about their bones either. She sighed, closing her eyes for a moment, taking a subtle calming breath...well that was one way of turning a fond memory dark in a matter of seconds. She didn't need to be thinking about that right now anyway, they had a job to do. That's when she heard a sound, not a bad sound, it was just a little frog. She smiled and gently picked the green little fellow up, letting him rest atop one of the lilies in her hair, as she would have use of him soon enough. The disturbances were becoming more frequent, the patterns more consistent...they were getting close. She looked up and hopped into a tree, hopping from branch to branch as she moved from tree to tree as if she were barely more than walking, it was more like she was skipping. That particular trick she learned in Greenheart. She was very light on her feet, not making a sound, and didn't cause any leaves to fall. Assuming Luce was nearby she merely gestured for her to continue following him, until she stopped, holding her finger up to tell him to stop.

They had arrived at the bandit's camp, but she needed him to wait just a bit, though they would be attacking soon enough. She gently lifted the little frog from her lily and stroked the top of his head, sighing a bit as if to apologize...he'd be fine but this part was going to startle him a little bit. She then chucked the frog into the middle of the camp and as expected, he was a little panicked after that and started to breathe air and water attacks in any which direction, hitting many bandits and catching them off guard.

"Okay, which one of you idiots wasn't watching where you're going!?" One of the bandits yelled as he was trying not to be hit by frog attacks. Lilira had thrown the frog close enough to one of the bandits for them to think that one of them had perhaps accidentally kicked the poor little frog causing their particular predicament right now. Lilira then created a copy of herself, this copy had a black diamond on the nail of her index finger and a red star on the nail of her pinky. The clone took her hand and she threw them into the middle of the bandits. The bandits looked up, obviously confused and caught off guard by the appearance of a girl just seemingly falling out I the sky, but they didn't have time to think about it before the clone exploded, sending a shockwave of black flames through the camp and knocking the surrounding bandits down, making them feel sluggish as they had been affected by Lilira's black card which would slow their movements. Lilira then snapped her fingers making the golden flower on her ring finger disappear, creating a golden aura around herself and Luce that would increase their attack, defense, and movement speed. She wouldn't give away his position but she was fairly certain he knew it was fine to go in the attack now. And with that she snapped her fingers, running them across her index, ring, and pinky finger. There was now a black diamond on the nails, her index and ring fingers, and a blue moon on the nail of her pinky. She then summoned her broadsword from her ring and created another copy to throw her into the camp this copy having no markings on its nails like the other one, her weight, and momentum to take two of them down, hitting another one in the face with the hilt of her sword and taking him down as well.

"We're under attack boys! Pull yourselves together!" One of the bandits yelled.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
Yakov011001 Yakov011001
Khione
WbW31dJrQD50sCsTfVxjdjrMmm6X55JpDpS9nMozxfQ.jpg
Khione shook her head, actually laughing a little at Zael's admittedly morbid joke but it wasn't very far off from her own humor so it didn't bother her. She listened to Zael's plan, it seemed he wanted her to make her attack an inch too shallow so that it wouldn't pierce the ogre's heart. She thought about how to do that, not because she felt the task was impossible but ogres were resistant to ice...but not to being pierced so, her attack should have been sufficient enough. She supposed she could manifest a sword into the ogre's body, but not fully manifest it, stop just an inch before its heart, and if it didn't listen it was as simple as forming the rest of the sword to end its life. She nodded "Fine, I can do this, aiming for its heart should be easy enough," She said and walked over to Black...although she was a bit hesitant to touch her, although she did look cute, sleeping on her scythe she supposed with her new layer of fur perhaps her touch wouldn't bother her as much so she gently tapped her "You can hold it still for me, can't you? If this doesn't work, killing it should be simple enough if it's restrained," She explained, she wasn't sure if Zael's plan would work or if it was even smart, but she wasn't opposed to trying...for his sake at least "I could try freezing him in place, but as I am to understand it ogres are resistant to ice though I'm not sure if that keeps them from being frozen in ice," She said "Still a sword through the heart is a sword through the heart no matter what it's resistant to," She explained.

Khione turned to her teammates and spoke up "Now we must discuss another matter...our compensation. Originally I was worried that if we didn't kill the ogre as specified in the request. However, I may...have a way for us all still to be paid the full amount...if we are successful in sparing the ogre's life," Khione said looking towards the mine and the surrounding area...it was empty, no one was there, and for good reason obviously "I realize and Zael and by proxy myself are asking a lot of you, even if I am not opposed to killing the ogre I am still willing to spare its life, something that I am well aware that both of you are not fond of, so at the very least I can make sure that you also don't have to suffer the possibility of a lesser payment," She said "If we are successful in sparing the ogre we'll have to sneak it out, there is no way that we could take it back to sterngate with us and certainly not on the train so..? I propose that we pretend that it's dead, we weren't asked to provide proof of death and as long as it's gone and no longer a danger the telling them it's dead will at the very least make them feel better. To be fair we'll even accept a lesser part of the payment, the same amount we would have been paid if let it be known that we didn't kill it which is about 62 coll, while both of you will get 188," She said. Coll wasn't a big deal for Khione, she wasn't raised in an environment where it was integral or needed so accepting less this time around meant nothing to her, besides as she understood it 62 coll was still fairly a lot and she could always take more jobs to earn more besides Zael needed to understand that actions had consequences. As noble as his intentions might be, he was dragging the entire team along for the ride with him and the plan was fairly risky at that. She sighed...how ironic, she agreed to come onto this quest, even asked Black to come along with them to keep Oliver from bullying Zael into accepting less, and here she was feeling that it was only fair that they did at this point "As for the Lantern...I'm not entirely sure what to do with it, it sounds interesting nonetheless," She said.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
Jhin Jhin Peckinou Peckinou Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Mistory Mistory
Zilyana Luminara
Ui3VoAj.jpg

"Well, on that we agree to a degree, perhaps we'll speak again when you return," She said, bidding the charming dark elf farewell as he quickly took his...would she call her a friend? Either way, he took Victoria with him. She then continued along with her work, giving Elwyn a red mark on her thigh as she had requested...the girl had quite to the collection of scars on her body which meant one of two things, experience or recklessness and she felt it may have been too much to ask that it might have been the first. Not that she doubted the girl had some sort of skill...I mean she was alive and hopefully, she'd stay that way. She then gave Sekeolath’zhin his mark as well. A Kobold? Odd but an interesting addition nonetheless, she was more than sure Lilira would be more than pleased to hear it...it was so strange, even after all these years, calling her cousin by that name...still she understood that it was for her own good. After all, they still didn't know who was behind it and why, besides her father already had a half-breed child, was it so hard to believe that he'd had another...no matter how scandalous it may have seemed? She ten gave a mark to Kitsune girl who soon left for a quest right after. They were busy today. Well she supposed it wasn't really a problem after all the more good they did the more well-known guild would become especially now that they were properly marked.

She sighed turning her attention back to Reed as she waited to see if anyone else needed to be marked "Now about these renovations you wanted to make. What are they and what will you need for them?" She asked.
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
HandsomeJack HandsomeJack Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fires Coffee Shark Coffee Shark antidesclub antidesclub

Last edited:
Zael Grigor
Mentions :
Elenion Aura Elenion Aura
Peckinou Peckinou
Lithia Lace Lithia Lace
Mistory Mistory

Two rose-eyebrows became closely knit as he observed Khione commune with the odd-colored cat. He was puzzled for a blip in time—the moment quickly waned when he put two and two together. A mental image of the hooded woman became construed within Zael's mind. To its side contrasted the visage of the strangely decorated kitten; the two did have quite the resemblance when he squinted.

Not realizing he was holding in a breath, he took a sharp exhale at Khione's affirmation of his plan. This arrangement would work then. "I apologize for the trouble I've caused. One of my former teachers studied cultures that diverged from our own. Katarina Helma . . .maybe you're familiar? She wrote a few controversial titles: Discerning the avocations of the varmint and Katties Critter Almanac. I want to do right by her on my first job," Zael spoke the name of his teacher with a softness dissimilar to his typical rambunctious tremor.

Zael avoided any form of correspondence with the ragged man; to be frank, he was a bit terrifying. A couple of quick-glances at the manic during their brief voyage had told Zael as much. Quick whispers and hurried quips often fled the bandaged man's lips . . .and were directed to no one. Zael spoke to himself often but never in the company of others. Furthermore, he never held what looked to be a full-on conversation with himself. Still, he had to saddle up and learn the man's capabilities if they were to work together. An anxious glance ambled from Zael to meet Shank's own gaze—eye contact alone was enough to put the redhead off. "Hey there . . .mister. . .What was your name again? I don't believe we have had the chance to speak much," he made a poor attempt at disguising the quiver in his tone with an uncharacteristic baritone. "What exactly are you capable of in the way of combat? Do you believe you'd be better at restraining the ogre or baiting it?" He managed to get out, but not before the fellow's crazed expression drove his gaze aside. Never look a crazy person in the eyes.

At the mine's entrance, a splatter of dark red began at the cusp of the pathway and trailed into the dark crevice that awaited them. It looked like someone was dragged back in after fleeing—not entirely in one chunk. The ogre was not keen on leaving; whoever went in would need to piss them off immeasurably. There was an array of tools splattered about like a gale. Strew about the mine were pickaxes. The axes went this way, and that as if the owners abandoned them in a hurry. Splintered into two rested an ore ferrying cart, with dabs of crimson freshly staining the material.

"I can turn the ogre into another creature if you can pin it down enough for me to safely rest my hands on it. At least, I think I can . . .I have a feeling we will need to make use of my spell, on successful negotiation or not," in truth, he has yet to polymorph anything. Much of his worry in using the spell lay in the fear that Zael would permanently deform his target. It would have aided their travel greatly, but he would not dare an experiment on himself or his guildmates.

Last edited:
Scarlet Mortem Sig..png
ice_princess_by_wlop_d829uy8-fullview.jpg

Scarlet couldn't help but smile, White's seemingly cheery attitude rubbing off on her. She listened into the conversations of the others and White's comment on how long it might take to reach Moonwatch. As it didn't seem very long, she saw no point in resting as White had offered the group. Staring out at the water moving past them, the idea of going for a swim sounded rather nice, but unfortunately now wasn't exactly the most opportune time for such things. She couldn't help but wonder then about her companion's ability to physically navigate through water. She, herself could swim, and it was possible that Arcturus and White were capable as well. As for Rhys... she couldn't say. She then looked to the seven foot skeleton. It seemed physically impossible that he would be able too... then again he did wield a rather unlikely weapon for a creature lacking muscle. Curiosity getting the better of her, Scarlet couldn't help but ask, "Say... Gul, Can you swim? Being all bone and all. It just seems unlikely... so I was curious." Turning as she spoke, she mirrored Rhys and White, by leaning against the side of the ship. "Sorry if that's rude of me to ask." She finished, tilting her head slightly to the side as she usually tended to do when contemplating a subject she was genuinely curious about.

Interactions: Puppetman Puppetman | Fenris Fenris Noct Noct Peckinou Peckinou

Last edited:
Gul laughed as the smaller woman playfuly punched him in his pelvis. "Oh, was I mistaken? My bad Miss White." He said as he strood onto the ship. His companions began to talk amongst themselves as there ship set of. He hung backas he simply listened to both his own group and the water around them. He hummed a slow almost sad tune as he enjoyed the lively company and ignored the few worried glances from the crew. He noticed Rhys look at him as he asked if anyone else had story to tell. "Oh, I don't think theres much of a tale to tell for me. As I know almost nothing about my past. I woke up in a coffin with no memory of who I was. I spent a few years wandering around without any real idea what I was to do. I was wandering through a town one night when I saw a posting for a new guild that needed members. I thought well that seems fun and here I am." He said looked to the sky and sighed. "Though I do still wonder who I was, who knows maybe I'll find out one of these days." He slipped his hand into his pocket and began to run his fingers over the locket. He was starting to lose himself in thought when Scarlet asked him if he could swim given his lack of flesh. He chuckled as he glanced over at her as she tilted her head curiously. "Well no my delightful elven friend I don't swim but seeing as I don't breath I simply walk along the bottom."

Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fires Fenris Fenris Peckinou Peckinou Noct Noct

Renaque (Woman In Black)
Interactions: Lithia Lace Lithia Lace Khione Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Oliver Mistory Mistory Shanks Jhin Jhin Zael
Mentions: None
1620881543595.png Renaques ears perked up when Oliver began to speak, but she refused to open her eyes right now as she was too tired wanting just a few extra minutes of rest before finally having to inevitably wake up. But she was a bit disappointed by the fact that Oliver was willing to go through with this idiotic plan of theirs, but it seemed that they were out voted and therefore has to go through with their plan. When Khione tapped her though it seemed that it was apperanty their signal to officially wake you, so she opened her tired eyes and scanned the group, before then stretching out her limbs and letting out a tired meow. Their tired eyes then landed on Khione as she began to explain the plan to them, originally she had hoped that they would give up on that stupid plan, but it seemed that Zael was determined, which is very unfortunate. But seeing as how Khione was willing to take a less amount of the cut, she figured that it was only fair, honestly Black was new to the whole Coll thing. But from what she understood they helped you get stuff from the humans, and she kinda did want stuff from the humans considered how many unique things they were able to create, especially the delicious food. Her attention soon went to Zael though as he began to explain why he was so keen on doing this idiotic plan. But she began to understand somewhat when he said he wanted to make his mentor proud, while she never really even heard of the book he was talking about, due to the fact most of the books she read were ancient, she did understand the need to please a mentor. It was then that Zael moved on to go greet that bum they brought along, and taking the moment Renaques then began to shift back into her more human form. Not really caring about keeping her nature as a Cat Sith hidden, since they typically had a reputation of bringing bad luck and typically being overall dangerous, even though they were a super rare sight since most either, remained hidden or are hunted and killed, which typically makes it so that only the strongest Cat Sith survive. In the end it resulted in only a handful of them existing making them almost a Legend at this point. But she supposed the group would find out about their nature as a Cat Sith eventually anyways, so she saw no point in hiding it.

1620881577664.png
Once she had fully shifted into her human form, Renaques then looked over the group with a sigh before then grabbing her scythe off the ground and then stated with tired eyes "I highly doubt the towns people will be pleased with this, they likely thought they didn't need to make clear that they want proof cause of how obvious it is, and considering we are fairly new and that would force the towns folk to take our word for it, and I don't think they would be keen on taking a risk of being scammed. Plus none of this is going to guarantee that it won't just come back, I'll go along with it considering I'm outvoted and you two are willing to accept a lesser cut. I can lure the ogre out if you wish, but Zael will have to come with me since they are the one that is so keen on talking with it." plus she hoped that facing the Ogre up close would change Zaels mind about wanting to spare it, a few near death encounters would usually do the trick, but she had no intentions on allowed Zael to be hurt. Honestly though she doubted the plan would work and felt that Zael was a bleeding heart who was going to get himself killed one day, but as of now she was grouped with them and had to protect her allies from getting themselves kill, which was actually a very strange and foreign concept to her considering she usually kills anything in their way and their allies were usually powerful enough to take care of themselves. But humans seemed to be so fragile sometimes and she didn't know much about their capabilities though she did feel as if Khione was the most capable of the group at the very least.

Last edited:
aaaa.png

Rhys Whitlock | Cpt. Moore's Ship
A day of travel would hardly necessitate personal quarters for Rhys, though it was reassuring to know Cyndoka's rapport with the captain ran deep enough to secure such favors. The group settled in comfortably along the deck as the vessel made for open waters, leaving the crew to attend their duties relatively unobstructed. With a snap the sails caught a steady wind carrying the ship ever further from Sharn. The undead could only guess at whether or not white's heritage played any part in their good fortune.

Gul began to share his tale, one that drew an understanding nod from Rhys. They all came from different walks of life but if one bothered to look there were plenty of similarities to be found, it made the earlier hate Scarlet had experienced all the more jarring. Before he could mull on that though the question of Gul's ability to swim came up. The undead man himself hadn't really considered the issue before, silently questioning his own abilities in the matter. Surely he'd be able to? With a long glance at the waves breaking along the prow Rhys decided this would not be a good time to find out...
------------​
As he watched the dancing waves an faint sound came to his ears, closing his eyes to better listen Rhys could see a small village nestled between rolling hills. A gentle river wound its way into the not to distant forest and the sound became louder, a melodious choir of voices ringing out over the peaceful scene. He couldn't quite place the memory, the forest wasn't the Madwood, its tree's younger and foliage less dense. For a moment more Rhys allowed the experience to wash over him before a bloodcurdling shriek sent his eyes snapping open.

To his confusion there was no terror of the deep descending on the crew nor blood thirsty pirates on the horizon. Taking a moment to calm his nerves he looked about in s slight daze only to confirm there was no threat present. How long had he been dozing? Feeling a tad foolish the undead cleared his throat and pointed at a dark spec ahead which seemed to be slowly growing, “Is that Moonwatch already?” A nearby deckhand broke into a low chuckle before carrying on with his work, not bothering to dignify the weak attempt to save face with an answer.

Scarlet Mortem Sig..png

ice_princess_by_wlop_d829uy8-fullview.jpg

Scarlet couldn't help but smile at the way the Skeleton had addressed her. "Well then, I know who to recruit should I take on a quest exploring the depths of the ocean!" She responded with an even cheerier smile. "Who knows, a deep sea adventure might be something fun to do regardless of if it was for a quest or not. I wonder what we could find in the waters by the guild." Scarlet continued hoping to keep a happy topic going. It was hard to say given the lack of facial expressions, but it almost seemed as if the man of bones was sad and lost in thought. While she wished she could help, if that were the case, she felt it would be better not to pry. It wasn't like she was one for sharing her thoughts either... Well not usually anyway... She thought as she once again looked over at Rhys. The large undead man had turned his attention to the sea once more, before seemingly drifting off. Watching him a moment longer she began to wonder if they shouldn't find somewhere for him to rest after all... though she was fairly certain the dead didn't usually sleep. Just as she pushed off the ship's ledge to check on him, his eyes snapped open once more glancing about as if having sensed something, before commenting on the approaching land in the distance. She took this as a cue that he would likely prefer not to address the subject, and reluctantly turned her attention to the approaching body of land. Moving to the very tip of the bow, or as close to the edge of it as she could without climbing over the side, she gazed out at the waters and land excitedly. Standing on her tippy toes with her hands on the boat ledge, she leaned forward to get a better look and softly whispered in awe, "Oh, how pretty." Eyes wide and sparkling with wonder, she couldn't help but fall in love with the view of the waters and the approaching land, longing for when she would have enough free time between questing and studying to explore.

Interactions: Puppetman Puppetman | Fenris Fenris Peckinou Peckinou Noct Noct

Last edited:

Khione

WbW31dJrQD50sCsTfVxjdjrMmm6X55JpDpS9nMozxfQ.jpg
Khione listened to what Black had to say and nodded "Well, in that case, I do have another way that we can be paid in full..no scams required," Khione said and pulled one of her tears from her storage crystal, a sparking pale blue transparent jewel that looked at though starts were frozen in ice was held before them "I could give them this...its worth far more than 500 coll," Khione said "At first I simply planned to sell it and pay you the amount we missed out on...however, while I am willing to try to save this ogre's life, I cannot ignore that is has taken lives...this jewel is very precious to me...it isn't often that a Yuki-Onna cries once they're no longer a child, by then we are steeled to the world and, unmoved by most things. However, the lives lost here...were precious to these people so I feel it's only fair," She explained and turned to Zael "You should remember that...it did kill those people, people who had families and friends...knowing you still wish to save it which is noble, but it's foolish, admirable but selfish...and let me make myself clear I will not be giving up every tear I've ever shed every time you come up with one of these ideas, you cannot imagine how precious this is to me or my people, but I am willing to do it...because I can only imagine how precious the lives I those people were to their families and I do not wish to rob our teammates of fair pay...for putting up with this alone they deserve that much. Do you understand me?" Khione asked, looking at him. "I doubt they'll mind paying us the full amount at a profit, so we don't lie to them, we still take a lesser cut, are we all fine with that?" She asked.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
Jhin Jhin Peckinou Peckinou Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Mistory Mistory

Last edited:
Arcturus listened closely to the story of the undead man. It surely drew several parallels to his own, the two men admired the sea for a moment, before Arcturus walked off. Arcturus found himself listening to the rowdy crew, along with his interesting companions, when he overheard that the group would be able to get a room should they so desire, the trip was short, but any rest they could get would be vital when it comes to the life or death situation a hunting quest such as this would pose. After a quick discussion with the captain, albeit not a very kind one, Arcturus managed to get himself a temporary small room, with just enough space to sleep and store his equipment. After relaying this information to his companions, Arcturus laid in a bed slightly too small for him with his feet resting firmly on top of the bedframe and rested his eyes. He was more exhausted than he should have been, the day had only began, maybe the stress was getting to him. The stress of real lives being in danger, and putting your faith in those you just met was surely nerve-wracking.

Brock Script Regular

Elwyn thanks the co-master sincerely and looks down at the new mark on her thigh, decidedly pleased with the placement. The red hue fits well with her tan and numerous scars. Elwyn turns around, noticing Lilith walking into the guild. She looks down at Sekeolath’zhin, observing the silver mark on his hand. Silver is one of her favorite colors, but red was always more her style. “Are you ready?” She asks. “I’m going to find Yorvik.” She walks past Lilith, stopping for a moment to inform them where she’ll be. When she exits the guild, she gapes at the giant metal machine before her. It is indeed quite an extraordinary piece of art. In all of her many adventures, she’s never seen this level of craftsmanship, especially from someone who looks so young. In Elwyn’s opinion, Yorvik doesn’t act what age his facial features imply he is, which keeps her in an endless loop of confusion and wonder as to exactly how old he is. He seems more mature than her anyhow and she’s twenty-one. Yorvik sits on top of the machine and Elwyn, unfortunately, has to angle her head up uncomfortably to see him. “How’s the weather up there?” She asks, bringing a hand up and above her eyes in an effort to block out the sun. The ball of fire could go out and Elwyn wouldn’t care less. All it had ever done was make her sweat and burn. Not to mention, she most definitely has horrible tan lines. But she will suffer through it for this mission.

Interactions: Coffee Shark Coffee Shark Mistory Mistory Aravini Aravini Lithia Lace Lithia Lace

Character:Sekeolath'zhin ||Location: Forsaken Dawn Guild Hall|| Interactions: antidesclub antidesclub (Elwyn), Aravini Aravini (Lilith) || Mentioning: Mistory Mistory (Yorvik) , Lithia Lace Lithia Lace (Zilyana)

Zilyana's acceptance filled the little kobold with exultation that he couldn't contain. The kobold hissed with delight as he held up his small hand, admiring the silver mark the back. He hadn't caught Zilyana's name nor had she asked for his, but she looked commanding, and important. Was she an elven equivalent of clan chieftain? He didn't have the opportunity to inquire as her attention shifted to another discussion with yet another new face.

Sekeolath'zhin heard Elwyn asking him if he was ready and that she would go find Yorvik. The kobold nodded at her and he was about to suggest that maybe they should all stop splitting up and all go together, but the human was on her way and he saw her pass Lilith on her way out through the back entrance. Sek hurried over to Lilith, pulling his glove back onto his marked hand and shoving his prized stolen cufflinks into his side bag as he moved. It was only then that Sekeolath'zhin noted a change in the human's complexion. "You okay? "He wasn't sure about human skin conditions. "Look...not so good. " He sounded a little concerned, but wasn't alarmed since Lilith didn't seem to be disturbed by it.

• The Shorter guildmate could only watch as his new companion returned into the guild, his mouth slightly agape. She...knew? understood? It wasn't rare for folk to at least have an inkling to machines, but to request the schematics...that was more than a passing knowledge. Yorvik couldnt help but grin, turning to look over the mentioned wires. Not much he could do about it now, but pulling a length of twine he tied the loose bits down. he could get some plating with when they complete the job, maybe eventually commission some armor for the machine.
    He lifted the face plate, finding the seat inside and smiled, looking over the interior, and hanging his bag inside with a eager grin.

"Hauser, this is gonna be our first job. we gotta do-"
    a voice interrupted his peptalk, and he jumped, banging his head and stumbling, before tilting back and promptly fell back,and off the machine, cursing as he lost his footing.
    Aravini Aravini
    antidesclub antidesclub

Coffee Shark Coffee Shark

1620130977095.png

Name: Lilith
Location: Forsaken Dawn Guild Hall -> Goblin Hordes and Goodies
Interaction: Mistory Mistory antidesclub antidesclub Coffee Shark Coffee Shark

Mentions:

Must feed...must feed...should have eaten before arriving...not want to eat ally...but-

The hive snapped out of their plaguing hunger as Elwyn...spoke to them? They couldn't understand a word of what she said as she walked outside through the back door. Sek then approached them, and oddly enough he also spoke in pure gibberish. What was going? maybe they'll understand him once they devour him from the inside. Oh eating a lizard was something they haven't done for so long, the scaley yet juicy taste their kinds gives off. Oh it prove to be a true exercise fo their jaw but its all worth for what's underneat-

Focus! We must Focus! We are not Animals!

Lilith turned to Sek with a smile, attempting to respond to their gibberish language.

"Sksksksksksksksksksksksk-"

They quickly covered their mouth, soon realising that their 'divine tongue' and 'comprehend language' spells had run out. All poor Sek would hear was an orchestra of harsh hisses, similar to a sound a hive of cicada might make. Anyone who had encountered their kind would quickly recognise those noises...and run. Embarrassed by their mistake, they turned around and quickly cast their spells to hear and speak once again.

"Sorry about that Sek," Lilith apologized, turning back to him, "I was just...sleepy that's all, that's why I snored a bit...um...let us go meet up with the others."

As they exited the guild hall, they witnesses Yorvik fell from his tomb...from his machine, slamming to the ground and cursing. Judging by the fact that Elwyn was nearby, it was likely her fault that he had fallen.
Is hunting the Yagoui the best mission for us? The hive thought, Our hunger will continue to overcome...devour one of them...we must persist...

"Hey um...I guess this is the plan I came up with..." Lilith announces, trying to gather everyone's attention. "So this...bear...um is somewhere in Khorvaire. Shouldn't be a long journey but I'm thinking we should meet with the person who posted this on the quest board. Maybe they have something useful. They should be near the city close to the bear's wood anyway so we won't be wasting too much time. Of course, it's up to you guys what we should do. "

• Vicky Rast Sig..png
    8ccec8fd30c39b646aa94c116ab17ec8.jpg
    Location: Sharn, Breland, Khorvaire | Zilspar, Breland, Khorvaire
    Interactions: Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fires (Akar)

Vicky shrugged her top and jacket back on as Akar ushered her out of the guild. "What kind of utter nonsense was that Akar? You know better than to think a half breed could be one of us... and don't give me any of that 'its for the sake of my mission.' You and I both know that's a load of ogre crap." Vicky chastised Akar as they walked, not entirely paying attention to the direction they headed. As they passed the lightning rail she turned her sharp gaze on Akar stopping in her tracks. "Why aren't we taking the lightning rail? ....Don't tell me we're walking?!" She exclaimed. She also came to the realization then that she actually didn't know the location of their quest... not that she was really here to be a good samaritan to begin with... With a internal groan she once again found herself questioning her reasons for joining the guild. Was it really worth having to live in such rundown conditions and having to travel like that of a commoner? Sighing, Vicky knew her answer... She would do anything to be with Akar... and as much as she chose to ignore it, Akar wasn't truly her only reason for being here. With a groan Vicky spoke once more, "Nevermind just lead the way so we can get this over with."

It was several hours before they approached the inane, run-down little farm. The livestock were fences in by short rickety gates, with small ramshackle buildings in which they would be tucked into. As could be assumed, by even those who didn't know her, Vicky was unimpressed as usual. She grew up in a large manor, practically treated like royalty.... so of course it was hard to impress the woman. Though she found some relief in the fact that they had finally reached their destination. Now that she had calmed down as well, Vicky couldn't help but be excited once more at the prospect of getting to spend time with Akar, adventuring like they had when they were kids. She couldn't help but smiled recalling the time they snuck out to the Shae Deseir Ruins. The two spent the entire day exploring and playing hide and seek until their parents came to find them. The beating they received for shirking their studies was a rough one, but it did little to teach them a lesson as they continued to sneak out after.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back