• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Forsaken Dawn Guild OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
A plus-side about the castle is that it will give more space for our Ogre 😍
You aren't bring a Ogre into the city.... Smh
Also oml you would be lucky if that thing doesn't get killed by the other guild mates, or ran out of town by the towns folk.
Silly boy.

You aren't bring a Ogre into the city.... Smh
Also oml you would be lucky if that thing doesn't get killed by the other guild mates, or ran out of town by the towns folk.
Silly boy.
Transmute them to the size of a squirrel for a more convenient travel size. 👍

Speaking of ogres... Someone ought to intervene before Olivier and the good miners mince more than words nyehehehe

Yep, he has one starting spell slot left waiting to be learned 👀
Well, he is still going to be walking back to the guild base so have fun with that journey, atleast he will have Khione to keep him company Oliver is a maybe.

Dw Zael has his back ;3:
Even though he doesn't deserve it smh.
tenor.gif

He really doesn’t

If Oliver dies to miners I swear to White, that Renaque would be so annoyed that she would take him to her friend so that he could be revived just for her to tell him how pathetic he is, and he thought he could handle a Ogre too like whaaa.

If Oliver dies to miners I swear to White, that Renaque would be so annoyed that she would take him to her friend so that he could be revived just for her to tell him how pathetic he is, and he thought he could handle a Ogre too like whaaa.
Who ever said that the miners weren’t the ones in need of protection?

Who ever said that the miners weren’t the ones in need of protection?
No, don't kill the people who are suppose to the the ones that give you money. Also no killing while on guild buissness, we can't soil the guilds rep, it's already bad enough.

...I'm not sure why, but suddenly I fear for when White finds Yorvik

....a-and if...none are found?

Now I worry if half the guild will even believe him when he says he's older

....a-and if...none are found?

Now I worry if half the guild will even believe him when he says he's older
Ehhh, Black might, White would either try to figure who his parents are and return him or adopt him.

So phos will be making sure he doesn't blow something up, and white well be confiscating tools so he will sleep... Awesome

Lithia Lace Lithia Lace do you think it would cause a problem if i made Yorvik ACTUALLY 14.
debating on another character to add, and at the same time been tossing the idea around if i prefer him to just look young or actually be young.

Lithia Lace Lithia Lace do you think it would cause a problem if i made Yorvik ACTUALLY 14.
debating on another character to add, and at the same time been tossing the idea around if i prefer him to just look young or actually be young.
Awwww, that would be sad. oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back