• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Forsaken Dawn Guild OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
The guildmaster, lucky stars! I'll be sure to have Manny put on his best rags suit xD first impressions are everything after all
Guildmaster uses smack on head with frying pan, it was super effective.
You have now caught a fire boy.
*celebration music*

Honestly its a good thing Cindoka thought that bandits were beneath her or else she would of went on that class and would make sure that fire boy blasts off like if he was team rocket. Lol

Last edited:
I must say what a rowdy and weird guild we got going on here though, miss Lilira must be wondering what she did to attract these strange people.

What a strange way to confess your feelings to a crush Cinoka 🧐🧐
XD, honestly though Wind and Fire what a strange combo. Honestly though Cindoka almost tried to murder black on a few occasions, and Renaques family is protrayed as evil in the home land. So I don't even know how she would feel towards a demon boy.

I wonder how long the guild Tavern will last before it's destroyed.

XD, honestly though Wind and Fire what a strange combo. Honestly though Cindoka almost tried to murder black on a few occasions, and Renaques family is protrayed as evil in the home land. So I don't even know how she would feel towards a demon boy.
Fire takes up all the oxygen in the room so I wouldnt be surprised if she found him insufferable 🤡 dont worry, so did the rest of his home village Dx no appreciation for the headpats nowhere

So I completely didn’t think about the fact that I added in Scarlet is skilled with herbs and herbal remedies. And the fact that I actually grow herbs IRL until I was taking care of them just now. AND then I was like how adorable would a friendship between Scarlet and Stynger be where Scarlet starts and herb garden and let’s Stynger help but Stynger has trouble keeping them alive and feels bad when one dies and Scarlets just like “It’s okay! ☺️“ and they come up with some potion to bring them back if they die or to just make them generally more durable

So I completely didn’t think about the fact that I added in Scarlet is skilled with herbs and herbal remedies. And the fact that I actually grow herbs IRL until I was taking care of them just now. AND then I was like how adorable would a friendship between Scarlet and Stynger be where Scarlet starts and herb garden and let’s Stynger help but Stynger has trouble keeping them alive and feels bad when one dies and Scarlets just like “It’s okay! ☺“ and they come up with some potion to bring them back if they die or to just make them generally more durable
We live in a city Tavern ma'am, I don't think we have enough room for a garden yet. Maybe that would have to wait till we Complete the Castle quest lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back