• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Forsaken Dawn Guild OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Honestly can't stop thinking about how adorable Yorvik is, I can already imagine Cindokas reaction to him.

MORNING

So much OOC ACTIVITY AAAAAAA

we also have pretty boy oliver. he's some kind of noble right (im just guessing here i dont actually recall)

He is hehehe. Though he’s not very ~ liquid ~ right now, what with the court conspiring to get him away and destitute in the hopes that he never comes back

He’s also pretty much just the Worst™, so even if he was flush with funds, don’t expect him to be too loose with it unless he’s expecting a pretty considerable ROI

Why do necromancers always raise armies of dead people.

Aren't there a bunch of giant dead lizards they could be using. Died millions of years ago, usually end with "saur"

Look mate he's 24 and looks 14 fek off your probably his ONLY chance at even a fake romance and building Hauser aint cheap

Standards my ass pompous feker wouldn't understand standards if it bit him in the ass
He can talk to Yorvik about standards when he can tell the difference between 304 steel and 316 steel

(this rant is all in good fun and is by no means intended to upset or other anyone. It's intended as a joke, apologies if it turns out upsetting I may have sound rather harsh(

Standards my ass pompous feker wouldn't understand standards if it bit him in the ass
He can talk to Yorvik about standards when he can tell the difference between 304 steel and 316 steel

tumblr_nyyd195sik1sw97sno1_500.jpg

Look mate he's 24 and looks 14 fek off your probably his ONLY chance at even a fake romance and building Hauser aint cheap
Honestly I'm sure most people wouldn't want to romance him due to the social scrutiny that would likely come with it lol.

You say that, but 'Phosphorus and Stinger style' is distinctly not rock and roll. More like 'it's time to--uh--lo-fi, I guess'.
Idk, Phosphorus and Stinger sounds too aggressive to be lofi.
Unless of course, we're cramming hard for an upcoming guild exam.
(aggressively chilling)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back