• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Forsaken Dawn Guild OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Am I the only one who wants to see Jason and Phos rage out and fight to the death later on? Just considering they both have clearly unstable sides. Granted one is genetically granted through race and the other seems like a personality issue, but still!

I definitely have a way for that to happen. Did you happen to read back on the OOC at all? I talked about if we did character specific quests for when we want to get into the Trauma™. I've got a way to pull the killing intent out of Phos and into the open.

Damn sad that no one noticed me trying to get in the guild but my time will come I must be patient.
:D
Heya! Welcome to the rp!

Don't worry! Someone (or multiple someones!) will meet with your character soon! If no one gets to you before my next turn, I'll help you out! :)

Also we have turns to post :O
No,there aren't really turns in the official sense. Sorry. Some people decide to wait because there's a lot of actions and dialogue that happens to other characters and they want to give the player(s) enough time to respond to them instead of propelling a scene forward without them .

If you were only having your character talk to like 1 person in a room of 5 of them and none of those other characters are affected other than that 1 person you're talking to, there's little reason to wait so it makes sense to keep posting without a care. That's why I say I wait "my turn" It's a thing I choose to do because I do not like leaving people out of roleplay opportunities if I can help it. I hope that makes sense!

For real though im just making memes to make me laugh while I wait sometimes cause my hands burn when I type a paragraph :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back