• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Forsaken Dawn Guild OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Dang I just realized this is poor Oliver’s only chance to redeem his family name 😬 And he is in the worst rated guild possible for it

Well, now that Jason is approved, I just need to know how to jump in. Mind filling me in on some current things?

Well, now that Jason is approved, I just need to know how to jump in. Mind filling me in on some current things?
Theres currently a few people still at the guild: Seke, Lilith, Yorvik, Elwyn, Azrael, Akar, Vicky

A few people on an Ogre quest: Black, Shanks, Zael, Rhione, Oliver

A few on a Bandit Quest: Luce, Lilira

Goblin Quest: Phos, Stynger

Harpie Quest: Scarlet, Rhys, Gul, Arcturus, White

You can jump in by showing up late to the guild or maybe you kind of show up along someones quest like Shanks on the ogre quest

Theres currently a few people still at the guild: Seke, Lilith, Yorvik, Elwyn, Azrael, Akar, Vicky

A few people on an Ogre quest: Black, Shanks, Zael, Rhione, Oliver

A few on a Bandit Quest: Luce, Lilira

Goblin Quest: Phos, Stynger

Harpie Quest: Scarlet, Rhys, Gul, Arcturus, White

You can jump in by showing up late to the guild or maybe you kind of show up along someones quest like Shanks on the ogre quest
Thank you for telling me that. I actually feel like doing my goblin slayer impersonation. So might go have fun that way.

Smol brain, pls be patient with mi.

Coolio! Super lookalikes with same color palette but definitely not sibling adventurers. Haha

Then I will reiterate, as repetition aids memory. Don't be apologizing for not existing in this space 24/7, because that would be an unreasonable demand for anyone (except me because I've got no life).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back