• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Forsaken Dawn Guild OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Just throwing this out here we have an entity that divours living creatures in seconds, a human who has lived most of his life among mimics, and lizard. I fear ANY meal coming from one of these three will...not be edible for most folk
Hence cooking PAIRS just pray that the ones who have a peculiar diet aren’t paired together lol

XD to be fair, there are quite a number of tall people in the guild.

72AFC863-4380-4888-A654-B1EECDADFB5F.png
see we can do a randomization of the names and then pair them in two from top to bottom! (P.S. sorry for any missed characters or misspelt names)
Ex: Day 1: Azrael & Elwyn
Day 2: Reed & Yorvik
Ect. Ect.

and every time the list is finished we randomize it again! Also prevents everyone from sticking to a select group to interact with over time

Nothing necessarily. I just know from other RPs that eventually people drop out because they feel left out of what seems like the main group because they aren’t really being interacted with.
I mean I think people are usually open to having new group members part of their little team.
Honestly teams do sound a bit interesting, kinda like the teams in fairy tail and stuff.

I doubt shanks could find his way to the guild on his own, and I know the bandit crew are already planning to pick up a tag along. He isn't exactly a threat to the group. More a slightly unhinged beggar they meet along the way

I feel like Shanks and Oliver will get along swimmingly
black might not really care... Until he gets into her personal space. Not to be a creep of course, but she might have something he considers his
Actually I'm getting a "no fucks given", or a "ignore them and they'll go away" vibe from all three of the others, so they all probably fall in that category. Oliver is the only one I think will have a real problem initially.

I also feel kinda bad cuz I'm definitely not helping our guild avoid a bat shit crazy reputation.

... Then again fairy tail wasn't an that sane either

I also feel kinda bad cuz I'm definitely not helping our guild avoid a bat shit crazy reputation
Lol, few people are to be honest, new girl seems like she isn't going to help the guilds reputation either.

I'm afraid she might get into a fight with some civilians with her impulsive behavior and all.

Only if they deserve it....
*Me looking at how some guild members are being treated due to their race.*
* Sigh*
Well, looks like we are not going to be makijg any money cause we are always paying some type of compensation.

*Me looking at how some guild members are being treated due to their race.*
* Sigh*
Well, looks like we are not going to be makijg any money cause we are always paying some type of compensation.
Elwyn definitely would not steal for the guild if we end up broke... *wink*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back