• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Forsaken Dawn Guild OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
We should have a cook off where everyone in the guild cooks a meal and our dear guild master judges them all.
Or we could have everyone take turns cooking for everyone!!!
Oooo I like the idea of random rotated pairs having to cook breakfast together!

We just slowly become the most hated guild because we always fuck up something but the city has no one else to go to so we stay employed lol

We just slowly become the most hated guild because we always fuck up something but the city has no one else to go to so we stay employed lol
I'm sure there are plenty of other guilds around, they just a bit farther away, but they on the continent atleast.

Also with all these different descriptions of the Guild, its starting to remind me of the Black Bulls from Black Clover

Is there anyone who will actually give the guild a good reputation with the people....
Well except White I guess, maybe.

Probably Lilira lol or literally anyone who is not actively looking to cause trouble just for shits and giggles
Lolita, Khione and White are likely the only ones that make the guild look good lol.
The rest are either doing stupid stuff or are part of a race not favorably looked upon.

Plus we still got this thread for anyone who doesn't have Discord, so we can still chill here too, but y'all know sometimes RPN be acting up so we still got a way to chill when it does 😆

Plus we still got this thread for anyone who doesn't have Discord, so we can still chill here too, but y'all know sometimes RPN be acting up so we still got a way to chill when it does 😆
True 😂🤣 Idk if it’s been my internet, RPN or just my laptop but if I’m in the middle of a post and walk away and my screen sleeps when I wake it again the page is frozen and I have to restart lol

Lol, I mean the only time I really roleplayed on discord is for minor non canon interactions while the main thread is more of the canon one. But I do like discord for mainly OOC purposes too.

Tides be like: Elwyn is tiny at 5'4
Yorvik: Am I a joke to you?
Me with 5'6 characters: But, Their not small.

We should have a cook off where everyone in the guild cooks a meal and our dear guild master judges them all.
Or we could have everyone take turns cooking for everyone!!!
Just throwing this out here we have an entity that divours living creatures in seconds, a human who has lived most of his life among mimics, and lizard. I fear ANY meal coming from one of these three will...not be edible for most folk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back