• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Forsaken Dawn Guild OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
its just a thought! im still working on it. i already pulled away from it once, i just want to be sure

i actually half expected you to be all for that,seeing as your pretty invested in coddling him. he would then ACTUALLY be the guild little brother
The real question is, why a 14 year old kid is in the guild in the first place lol.
Besides, White is pretty much part of the Cuddle Squad, Black is not, just staying in character for them lol.

plus fairy tail continuously keeps popping up in the inspiration and chat, and like a third of the guild was 14-20

Also Lilith is my new sleep paralysis demon. They’re the creepiest thing I have ever been introduced to as of late. So thank you

Last edited:
"Oh no Sekeolath'zhin ! Watch out for that piano!"
You know, I feel like he needs a nickname because shouting his name and then watch out, it will likely be too late by the time you finish his name 🤔

Also Scarlet shall commission the guild’s little brother to build Sekeolath’zhin a protect metal casing so no pianos or ‘monster stomping ask questions later guid members’ (Aka White & Black) crush him lol

Last edited:
Honestly i might do my own plot line one day in order to get Coyuki into the guild.

7ec4722e05f31807116297261cc76932-jpg.879327

a mimic

We should have a cook off where everyone in the guild cooks a meal and our dear guild master judges them all.
Or we could have everyone take turns cooking for everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back