• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Forsaken Dawn Guild CS Page

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
tatiana-hordiienko-druidsmall.jpg

Name: Aliyah Henderson

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Race: Druid - Elf

Personality:
Aliyah is seen to be quite energetic and uplifting, usually withholding a cold shoulder to only those that upset her. As a woman of varied interests, her main focus would be further growing her healing magic and exploring nature. Though she would like to avoid conflict, Aliyah recognizes the unrealistic expectations and will offer confrontations if the situation calls

Biography:
Fairing from a frontier human village, Aliyah comes from a relative abnormal upbringing. Her mother being of the forest folk and her father an elf, Aliyah was considered an abnormality to many of the village but was eventually accepted through her steadfast determination in helping the village through her healing magic. Learning her magic from her mother, Aliyah has come to better broaden her horizons and do some good in the world by joining the guild.

Magic: Conjuration; healing

[Regrowth]: A standard spell that is channeled via mental concentration which hastens the speed of recovery of an injury.

Weapon(s): An enchanted oak wand and slightly rusted dagger.

Item(s): N/A

Miscellaneous: N/A​
Approved.

• Reed Solomon
    709c8703b09e017dfe44e656a5501798.jpg

Height: 6'2

Weight: 190 lbs of Muscle

Race: Human

Personality: Reed is a rather tough guy and appears rough and mean around the edges, but in reality he's more of an older brother type figure; often dealing out tough love.

Bio: Prior to joining the Forsaken Dawn, Reed spent his time working in construction using Architecture manipulation. While the job paid decently, Reed wanted something more than the day to day of working construction; so he joined the adventurers guild to find more excitement. Often times Reed can become bored and go seeking trouble for the sake of an adrenaline rush as well.

Magic:
    • Evocation - Fire Evocation: Ability to cast fire magic.
    • Conjuration - Incendiary Cloud: Summons a cloud of thick smoke and embers.
    • Conjuration - Architecture Manipulation: The ability to manipulate architectural structures. (Was necessary for working in construction so Reed is actually very skilled with this ability).
    Weapon(s):
    0796c7e5544b703b51521a9d79453edc.jpg

Item(s): N/A (Might add later)

Miscellaneous: N/A (Might add later)

Last edited:

• Reed Solomon
    View attachment 877996

Height: 6'2

Weight: 190 lbs of Muscle

Personality: Reed is a rather tough guy and appears rough and mean around the edges, but in reality, he's more of an older brother type figure; often dealing out tough love.

Bio: (Might add later)

Magic:
    • Evocation - Fire Evocation: Ability to cast fire magic
    • Conjuration - Incendiary Cloud: Summons a cloud of thick smoke and embers
    Weapon(s):

Item(s): N/A (Might add later)

Miscellaneous: N/A (Might add later)

Okay, I'm going to assume that since Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fires reacted to this that she's okay with you being a part of her character's backstory so I think we're good here, looks good to me. Approved.

Name:
Yorvik Hauser (Your-ick)
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Race:
Human
Appearance:
c8d3a55d7752855780416ea273b41302.jpg
Personality:
Yorvik is a kind and hardworking soul, and tries to empathize with others in conflict, but can often tunnel vision when he gets a goal in mind.
He has had issues in the past, of him being looked down upon for a variety of reasons, and struggles with his own perception of himself.
Yorvik is determined to make a name for himself and prove his own worth, but he tends to get too stuck in his head for his own good.

Bio:
Yorvik is very secretive about his past before the guild, and doesn't like talking about it.
(Code= I'm still not done writing it >.<)
Magic:
Conjuration - Mana Well - Yorvik naturally produces massive amounts of mana, but has continuously struggled with releasing this mana in spells. Instead, he finds other ways to make use of it, like powering the Hauser One.

Weapon(s):
807ba836c2590581500e925440278e7c.jpg
The Hauser One, A machine that uses Yorvik's naturally accumulated Mana for power. While it is by no means graceful, it packs quite a punch, and at the very least acts as good muscle.
Yorvik often pilots Hauser from inside, but Hauser does show some simple autonomy, able to follow easy orders like "follow" and "wait".

Item(s):A set of high quality tools for his mechanics, and some spare minor parts for emergencies

Miscellaneous: .
Yorvik stands at a diminutive 4'9.
Hauser One stands at just shy of 9 feet.
Yorvik is often mistaken to be far younger than he really is do to his size and boyish features. Just another thing to be sensitive about...
Yorvik's right leg is a prosthetic from the knee down, and was actually one of his first projects!
The Hauser One isn't the only machine Yorvik has in mind, but until he can get the Coll to afford the materials, he really can't move forward with many of his ideas. These things aren't cheap!

Name:
Yorvik Hauser (Your-ick)
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Race:
Human
Appearance:
View attachment 878136
Personality:
Yorvik is a kind and hardworking soul, and tries to empathize with others in conflict, but can often tunnel vision when he gets a goal in mind.
He has had issues in the past, of him being looked down upon for a variety of reasons, and struggles with his own perception of himself.
Yorvik is determined to make a name for himself and prove his own worth, but he tends to get too stuck in his head for his own good.

Bio:
Yorvik is very secretive about his past before the guild, and doesn't like talking about it.
(Code= I'm still not done writing it >.<)
Magic:
Conjuration - Mana Well - Yorvik naturally produces massive amounts of mana, but has continuously struggled with releasing this mana in spells. Instead, he finds other ways to make use of it, like powering the Hauser One.

Weapon(s):
View attachment 878427
The Hauser One, A machine that uses Yorvik's naturally accumulated Mana for power. While it is by no means graceful, it packs quite a punch, and at the very least acts as good muscle.
Yorvik often pilots Hauser from inside, but Hauser does show some simple autonomy, able to follow easy orders like "follow" and "wait".

Item(s):A set of high quality tools for his mechanics, and some spare minor parts for emergencies

Miscellaneous: .
Yorvik stands at a diminutive 4'9.
Hauser One stands at just shy of 9 feet.
Yorvik is often mistaken to be far younger than he really is do to his size and boyish features. Just another thing to be sensitive about...
Yorvik's right leg is a prosthetic from the knee down, and was actually one of his first projects!
The Hauser One isn't the only machine Yorvik has in mind, but until he can get the Coll to afford the materials, he really can't move forward with many of his ideas. These things aren't cheap!
Interesting, approved.

Geez. I am nervous! So many awesome profiles here! \o/ Anywho, I'm sorry that I'm arriving this late to the party. Excuse time! \o/ My pc crashed and I had to rewrite most of it. I do apologize about the length. I rushed to get the gist of things down while it was still fresh in my mind and it's a mess; I'll try and see where I can trim the fat later.

Lithia, do take your time looking this over if you wish ;I think it's fair considering how long it is and how I took my sweet time posting it. If you see things that need correcting ,please send me a personal message and I'll get on it right away! Thanks in advance!

[Content Removed!]

As of June 21, I've decided to leave the roleplay due to its prolonged inactivity. I wish you all the best!

Last edited:
Interesting, approved
Geez. I am nervous! So many awesome profiles here! \o/ Anywho, I'm sorry that I'm arriving this late to the party. Excuse time! \o/ My pc crashed and I had to rewrite most of it. I do apologize about the length. I rushed to get the gist of things down while it was still fresh in my mind and it's a mess; I'll try and see where I can trim the fat later.

Lithia, do take your time looking this over if you wish ;I think it's fair considering how long it is and how I took my sweet time posting it. If you see things that need correcting ,please send me a personal message and I'll get on it right away! Thanks in advance!

• Quick Stats
    Name: Sekeolath'zhin Glintscale
    Race: Kobold
    Height: 2'4"
    Weight: 40lbs
    Class: Rogue

Physical Description

View attachment 878497View attachment 878498
    (images created with Heroforge! This is a rough representation of what the character looks like for reference. It's not 100% accurate.)

Sekeolath'zhin, like all kobolds, is a little guy. He stands 2'4" tall and weighs approximately forty pounds, not including the weight of his gear or the goods he's carrying. His scales are predominantly green with a golden underbelly. His reptilian eyes are bright green. He has small but rather sharp teeth and claws. Sekeo tends to wear leather armor dyed in darker shades of brown, black or grey. He carries a small leather satchel at his hip with which he uses to stuff as much junk as possible into.

Personality Description
    Quite friendly by kobold standards, Sekeolath'zhin shows a genuine interest in expanding his "treasure" hoard and his knowledge of the world beyond his small existence. He appreciates games, good-natured pranks , trickery, what humans call "dad jokes" and all other manner of shenanigans.

He has a bit of a hoarding problem. He loves to "find" things and store them in his personal quarters. If something isn't properly secured, this little guy will try to sneak away with it. His sticky little claws have gotten him and his allies into plenty of trouble. When confronted about his theft , the kobold might try to deny that he took anything, but can quite easily be intimidated with aggressive words and posture into giving back whatever he stole fairly quickly. If he surrenders the thing he stole without any kind of shenanigans ,then it means he holds a deep respect for either the individual that told him to surrender it or the person he stole from.

In combat, he's usually a coward and will refuse to engage enemies in a straightforward manner. Instead he'll hide beyond the line of vision and sneak in from behind. However, if someone he's come to deeply care about is threatened, the kobold will become as ferocious as a dragon.

He may not be strong or smart, but he is very fast and very skilled at sneaking around and breaking into places or things and taking stuff without being noticed. Unless it's really big stuff. Then it's totally noticeable.

Sekeolath'zhin is not interested in physical relationships, but has a tendency to fall in "love" with anyone who behaves and appears elegant (the shinier the better) . He will become a little oddly obsessed with that individual and gift them with many things he thinks are pretty and eager to follow their commands, sometimes willing to suffer abuse from that person in the process. He does have standards, but they're kinda low.

Biography

Sekeolath'zhin was born into the large clan of Glintscale in a small kobold settlement nestled somewhere between the Icehorn Mountains and the Toweirng Woods. In the early days the Glintscales had been a unique clan of artisans who prospered under the protection and guidance of a silver dragon whom the Glintscales referred to simply as "The Silver Lady".It was custom among his people to create offerings to the dragon to show their love and gratitude for her.

In many ways, the Silver Lady was both mother and goddess to the Glintscales. For it was told in the history of their clan that she had freed them from enslavement from another dragon. Unfortunately, many of the kobolds were pretty childish in nature and they'd often argue and fight over whose creation was worthy and it was commonplace for them to compete with each other for their Lady's praise. Talent shows were commonplace in which the artisans and entertainers would showcase their skills and expect their Lady to judge. Much to the Lady's frustration, these competitions for her affection became increasingly more antagonistic and try as she might, she couldn't get her "children" to understand that she didn't play favorites. Sekeo wasn't a special case. He was among the petty, squabbling masses, pining for attention.

One spring day the Lady departed from Glintscale Glade, telling the kobolds that she had "important business" that needed attending to and that she would need to be away for a few months. The Glintscales had been beside themselves with terrible anxiety. Though it was fairly common for their matron to come and go, she rarely left for more than a couple weeks at a time. The Glintscales weren't sure they could stand to be alone without her for so long. Ultimately, there was little they could say to persuade her to shorten her trip time,accepting her assurances that she would never leave her beloved children for so long if her business wasn't so important.

Weeks passed, then months, and finally a year had transpired and the kobolds had fallen into despair. Some of them whispered rumors that the dragon had abandoned them to find children who were worthy of her. Others ,like Sekeo feared a worse fate may have befallen her. But solving the mystery of the dragon's disappearance was the least of the clan's problems for the absence of the dragon hadn't gone unnoticed and left the peaceful kobolds pretty vulnerable to attack from all manner of hostile creatures. While the Glintscales did possess defensive magics and some martial ability, they were little match for foes that were larger ,stronger and smarter than they were.

After several disastrous incidents and scores of their kin had been lost, one of the larger and bolder kobolds of Glintscale , Chariroth, declared officially that the Silver Lady had betrayed and abandoned their clan and that from that point on, the Glintscales would be under his leadership. Immediately after this, the clan descended into utter chaos with some kobolds siding with Charirioth , others attempting to claim leadership and some like Sekeo not prepared to believe that the dragon had intentionally left them alone for so long. Chariroth and his followers were composed of the stronger, more aggressive of their kin though and they easily beat down and even murdered those that dared to resist their authority.

Sekeolath'zhin was both powerless and afraid to openly oppose Chariroth so he made secret plans to leave home and go searching for his lost Lady. It took him a year to prepare and while he did so, the Glintscale's peaceful existence was shattered. At Chariroth's insistence, the clan was pushed to start terrorizing other races , raiding their settlements and stealing whatever they could from them. Sekeo tried to evade them, but Chariroth was aware that Sekeo didn't like him and made a point of keeping an eye on the smaller kobold. In order to diminish Chariroth's suspicion, Sekeo became exceptionally talented at theft. Except this turned out to be a mistake because this made Sekeo important to Chariroth, whom had basically inserted himself into the Silver Lady's position and ,unlike the dragon, demanded to be worshiped like a god. Chariroth became weirdly friendly with Sekeo now, whispering sweet temptations to him that nearly made his resolve falter. It didn't though.

It took Sekeo another year to earn Chariroth's complete trust and once he finally had, he used that trust to slip away from the Glintscales and set out on a long journey to find help .

the tl;dr version- He's a young kobold who left his clan to find allies to help him find his people's lost guardian and restore peace and order to the clan.

Abilities & Skills
    Sekeolath'zhin currently knows no magic spells,but the potential for being a wielder of the arcane is there.
    1. Stealth- Do I really need to explain this one? The rogue can move quietly , making it difficult to detect their presence.
    2. Sneak Attack- you know how to strike subtly and exploit a foe’s distraction. Finesse or ranged weapons only.
    3. Sleight of Hand- Physical trickery. For instance ,the ability to swap one item with another without others noticing.
    4. Expertise: Thieves' Tools- disable traps and unlock things.
    5. Darkvision- You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light and in the darkness as if it were dim light. You discern colors in that darkness only as shades of gray.
    Languages (spoken only)
    1. Draconic- The language the Glintscales speak.
    2. Common- Fairly broken,but he's learning.

Inventory

Gear
    1. (x1) leather armor
    2. (x1) x2 steel daggers
    Items
    1. (x1) health potion
    2. (x1) thief's tools
    3. (x1) smoke bomb
    4. (x1) a canteen filled with water
    5. (x1) strip of rat jerky.
Approved

Name:
Lilith is their favourite given name.

Sexuality:
Asexual

Race:
Falare Hive

Appearance:

1620048862559.png

1620552534363.png

1620046199154.png

1620046369626.png

Personality:
Lilith can be described as..stilted, not really all there. That is given however as they are a hive of human eating insects.

They speak in a monotone voice, using very little complex vocabulary and stating things in short sentences, mannerisms one may attribute to their child appearance. Likely it's due to the need of using the 'Comprehend Language' and 'Divine Tongue' spells each time to communicate with other creatures.

The Hive are curious beings, interest in magic and other species. This is often due to the possible nutrients they may provide them.

Bio:

This particular Falare Hive was founded by a sourcerer who they only knew as 'Pete', who captured this hive to experiment on. The sorcerer was an odd fellow who was curious on how magic can affect animals, like how necromancing a pig after being butchered may be eaten again, or how teaching parrots to say magic spells may allow it to cast magic. Fair to say this sorcerer was not very respected.

As the Falare Hive can take on human appearances, Pete was curious if he could teach the hive magic spells. After all, it looks and can act like a human, so magic should still be possible right?

It was difficult at first, especially since the Falare Hive was unable to properly understand Pete and them trying to eat him. Eventually there was progress after Pete was able to use the 'Comprehend Language' spell upon them. As they were able to communicate with one another in short bits, an understanding was able to be made and a deal was formed. Pete would continue to experiment on The Hive and The Hive would receive many large animals for food.

Months pass and The Hive, who was nicknamed Lilith for clarity, was making strong advancement in magic, specifically in divination spells. In a weird side effect, The Hive had acted more human than animal, imitating their mannerism and expression, likely due to constantly hanging with Pete and his followers. Pete was about to have a breakthrough with Lilith, a discovery that would change the concept of magic.

Unfortunately, before Pete was able to make a breakthrough, raiders stormed his laboratory. The raiders were savages, stealing everything and slaughtering everyone who stood in their way, including Pete. It was a massacre.

Lilith was able to escape by dissolving from their human form to climb through cracks and openings of the stormed laboratory.

They felt very little grief from losing one that may consider their first friend, especially since they were met by a situation any exotic animals fear... being in a foreign environment.

They were not within the laboratory where they were fed and cared for, nor were they in the deep forest where they belong. They were in the middle of a heavily populated country where survival for their species is very thin. They couldn't hurt anyone as by doing so, they will be hunted in return. Exposing themselves would lead to fearful mobs desperate to extinguish their kind.

The only way to survive within this new environment was to adopt, commit to being human.

This meant only hunting lesser species like cows or pigs. This also meant needing to constantly use spells to allow them to blend with humans. If they were wishing to live another hundred years, they will need to learn more divination spells to further blend in.

Perhaps joining a guild would assist them in that.

Magic:

Comprehend Language: Allows Lilith to understand any language for one hour.

Divine Tongue: Allows Lilith to speak any language for one hour.

Inner Fault: This allows Lilith to detect a weakness within their enemy.

Weapon(s):

The Sharp Jaws of the Soldier Falares.

Item(s):

The white dress Lilith constantly wears, something they took from a lost little girl they happily ate.

They have a fair bit of

Miscellaneous:
The Falare Hives a rare species that can only be found within the deepest of forests. A single hive is made up of hundreds of Soldier Falare and single queen Falare, often found within the 'chest' of their human appearance. Soldier Falares are shapeshifting insects whose soft outer shell can shift and change to copy a look close to any creatures. Queen Falares are unable to shapeshift, being its only purpose is to continually give birth to soldiers and regulate the Falare Hive. The Falare Hive hunt by shifting themselves into something huntable or weak, like a small animal or even a little girl, giving their prey a false sense of security before striking. Often the creatures they hunt are animals who hunt smaller prey, or lost humans.

The two biggest weaknesses of the Falare Hives are fire and frost. Fire startles the hive and prevents proper human form, often breaking apart and scattering. When met with frost, Soldier Falare quickly surrounds the Queen to prevent her from freezing, often breaking apart the human form into a ball of insects.

When a 'limb' of a falare hive is killed, the queen would give birth to regenerate the hive and reform the limb, although it would take days to complete.

This particular Hive prefers to imitate an appearance of a little girl named Lilith, who has pale skin, red eyes and black hair. Their human appearance is based on the lost human girl who unfortunately came into contact with the hive long ago.

Attachments

• 1620046555550.png
    1620046555550.png
    157.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 1620552477046.png
    1620552477046.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
  • emmanuel

alias |
    Manny the Pyromaniac, the Inked Bandit

age |

gender |
    M

sexuality |
    Hetero

race |
    half-demon

Name:
Lilith is their favourite given name.

Sexuality:
Asexual

Race:
Falare Hive

Appearance:

Personality:
Lilith can be described as..stilted, not really all there. That is given however as they are a hive of human eating insects.

They speak in a monotone voice, using very little complex vocabulary and stating things in short sentences, mannerisms one may attribute to their child appearance. Likely it's due to the need of using the 'Comprehend Language' and 'Divine Tongue' spells each time to communicate with other creatures.

The Hive are curious beings, interest in magic and other species. This is often due to the possible nutrients they may provide them.

Bio:

This particular Falare Hive was founded by a sourcerer who they only knew as 'Pete', who captured this hive to experiment on. The sorcerer was an odd fellow who was curious on how magic can affect animals, like how necromancing a pig after being butchered may be eaten again, or how teaching parrots to say magic spells may allow it to cast magic. Fair to say this sorcerer was not very respected.

As the Falare Hive can take on human appearances, Pete was curious if he could teach the hive magic spells. After all, it looks and can act like a human, so magic should still be possible right?

It was difficult at first, especially since the Falare Hive was unable to properly understand Pete and them trying to eat him. Eventually there was progress after Pete was able to use the 'Comprehend Language' spell upon them. As they were able to communicate with one another in short bits, an understanding was able to be made and a deal was formed. Pete would continue to experiment on The Hive and The Hive would receive many large animals for food.

Months pass and The Hive, who was nicknamed Lilith for clarity, was making strong advancement in magic, specifically in divination spells. In a weird side effect, The Hive had acted more human than animal, imitating their mannerism and expression, likely due to constantly hanging with Pete and his followers. Pete was about to have a breakthrough with Lilith, a discovery that would change the concept of magic.

Unfortunately, before Pete was able to make a breakthrough, raiders stormed his laboratory. The raiders were savages, stealing everything and slaughtering everyone who stood in their way, including Pete. It was a massacre.

Lilith was able to escape by dissolving from their human form to climb through cracks and openings of the stormed laboratory.

They felt very little grief from losing one that may consider their first friend, especially since they were met by a situation any exotic animals fear... being in a foreign environment.

They were not within the laboratory where they were fed and cared for, nor were they in the deep forest where they belong. They were in the middle of a heavily populated country where survival for their species is very thin. They couldn't hurt anyone as by doing so, they will be hunted in return. Exposing themselves would lead to fearful mobs desperate to extinguish their kind.

The only way to survive within this new environment was to adopt, commit to being human.

This meant only hunting lesser species like cows or pigs. This also meant needing to constantly use spells to allow them to blend with humans. If they were wishing to live another hundred years, they will need to learn more divination spells to further blend in.

Perhaps joining a guild would assist them in that.

Magic:

Comprehend Language: Allows Lilith to understand any language for one hour.

Divine Tongue: Allows Lilith to speak any language for one hour.

Inner Fault: This allows Lilith to detect a weakness within their enemy.

Weapon(s):

The Sharp Jaws of the Soldier Falares.

Item(s):

The white dress Lilith constantly wears, something they took from a lost little girl they happily ate.

They have a fair bit of

Miscellaneous:
The Falare Hives a rare species that can only be found within the deepest of forests. A single hive is made up of hundreds of Soldier Falare and single queen Falare, often found within the 'chest' of their human appearance. Soldier Falares are shapeshifting insects whose soft outer shell can shift and change to copy a look close to any creatures. Queen Falares are unable to shapeshift, being its only purpose is to continually give birth to soldiers and regulate the Falare Hive. The Falare Hive hunt by shifting themselves into something huntable or weak, like a small animal or even a little girl, giving their prey a false sense of security before striking. Often the creatures they hunt are animals who hunt smaller prey, or lost humans.

The two biggest weaknesses of the Falare Hives are fire and frost. Fire startles the hive and prevents proper human form, often breaking apart and scattering. When met with frost, Soldier Falare quickly surrounds the Queen to prevent her from freezing, often breaking apart the human form into a ball of insects.

When a 'limb' of a falare hive is killed, the queen would give birth to regenerate the hive and reform the limb, although it would take days to complete.

This particular Hive prefers to imitate an appearance of a little girl named Lilith, who has pale skin, red eyes, and black hair. Their human appearance is based on the lost human girl who unfortunately came into contact with the hive long ago.
She sounds interesting and reminds me of million ants lol approved.

• emmanuel

alias |
    Manny the Pyromaniac, the Inked Bandit

age |

gender |
    M

sexuality |
    Hetero

race |
    half-demon

Seems pretty straightforward, approved.

Name: Shanks

Appearance:c4cee8c4edfc311ae21ed0e0ecdfdbca.jpg

Personality: ...unhinged? excitable? seems like he's running on a constant sugar high, but also manic? describing Shanks is like having "the talk" with a child. very awkward, nobody does it the same way, and nobody wants to repeat it. its...probably best just to meet him yourself

Bio: As said from Shanks' own mouth, and quote "Had a mom, she had shiny things. liked to go out, kill things, bring back more shiny things. Found Gregor in the shiny things, then Mom died, house burned, but I found babies! Then Gregor died, but NEW Gregor came, Then there was more babies, and blood! and Im here now."
Shanks is a young adult male who has formed a bizarre relationship with a Mimic, the dastardly ambushing monsters that lurk in dungeons, of which he calls Gregor. the mimic remains at Shanks' side at all times, often in the form of a cloak, but will shift to fit Shanks' needs, be it to protect him from the weather, defend him if he is in danger, or simply form a blanket when he sleeps.

Magic: None. While Shanks is often excited and mesmerized by magic, and is fully capable of learning, he tends to avoid it any attempt to. His usual excuse is it "makes me smell funny"
While not technically magic, Shanks' relationship with Gregor does offer some...unique benefits. These include:
360 degree Perception - while not spot on, Gregor is most always trying to watch Shanks back, with literal eyes on his backside it's difficult to ambush him
Mimic relation - do to being in near constant contact with A mimic over the years, Shanks has developed a keen sense for the species, almost unnaturally so, and can often calm down and even comunicate with the creatures on some levels

Weapon(s): Gregor! Gregor will often alter itself into a weapon to aid Shanks in combat, though as of now gregor isnt capable of high maintenance gear, often resorting to simple weapons like clubs and spears, though the pair are working on improving Gregor's, and by extension Shank's, repertoire

Item(s): Bandages, bandages and more bandages...or if we are being realistic, strips of cloth Shanks calls "bandages"

Miscellaneous: Shanks appears to be suffering from severe malnutrition, his figure thin and almost entirely absent of fat. how he is able to function normally is a miracle in its own right.
While Shanks' form can be rather worrying, he is almost always covered in bandages to hide his actual state from prying eyes.
Gregor is actually female! not that most people even know mimics can be male or female

Last edited:
Name: Shanks

Appearance:View attachment 879388

Personality: ...unhinged? excitable? seems like he's running on a constant sugar high, but also manic? describing Shanks is like having "the talk" with a child. very awkward, nobody does it the same way, and nobody wants to repeat it. its...probably best just to meet him yourself

Bio: As said from Shanks' own mouth, and quote "Had a mom, she had shiny things. liked to go out, kill things, bring back more shiny things. Found Gregor in the shiny things, then Mom died, house burned, but I found babies! Then Gregor died, but NEW Gregor came, Then there was more babies, and blood! and Im here now."
Shanks is a young adult male who has formed a bizarre relationship with a Mimic, the dastardly ambushing monsters that lurk in dungeons, of which he calls Gregor. the mimic remains at Shanks' side at all times, often in the form of a cloak, but will shift to fit Shanks' needs, be it to protect him from the weather, defend him if he is in danger, or simply form a blanket when he sleeps.

Magic: None. While Shanks is often excited and mesmerized by magic, and is fully capable of learning, he tends to avoid it any attempt to. His usual excuse is it "makes me smell funny"
While not technically magic, Shanks' relationship with Gregor does offer some...unique benefits. These include:
360 degree Perception - while not spot on, Gregor is most always trying to watch Shanks back, with literal eyes on his backside it's difficult to ambush him
Mimic relation - do to being in near constant contact with A mimic over the years, Shanks has developed a keen sense for the species, almost unnaturally so, and can often calm down and even comunicate with the creatures on some levels

Weapon(s): Gregor! Gregor will often alter itself into a weapon to aid Shanks in combat, though as of now gregor isnt capable of high maintenance gear, often resorting to simple weapons like clubs and spears, though the pair are working on improving Gregor's, and by extension Shank's, repertoire

Item(s): Bandages, bandages and more bandages...or if we are being realistic, strips of cloth Shanks calls "bandages"

Miscellaneous: Shanks appears to be suffering from severe malnutrition, his figure thin and almost entirely absent of fat. how he is able to function normally is a miracle in its own right.
While Shanks' form can be rather worrying, he is almost always covered in bandages to hide his actual state from prying eyes.
Gregor is actually female! not that most people even know mimics can be male or female
Approved.

Lenia ༈ | Wiki | Roleplay Revolution Amino
Name: Elwyn Graves

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Elwyn stands at 5'4, fairly short, and slim. Although she is very tiny, she holds a lot of hidden strength and has the ability to wield heavy weapons. She has big green eyes (from her mother) and bright red hair (from her father). Her skin is tanned from her many adventures and displays a few scars, which Elwyn is proud of and will gladly tell the tales of them to anyone who will listen. Her expression is always that of a forced scowl, but her eyes reflect something softer. She wears dark clothing, regardless that the sun is attracted to black, and refuses to sport any other color. She hides a simple silver necklace, that matches her mothers, beneath her shirt.

elwyn outfit.pngPersonality: Elwyn is known for being hotheaded and spontaneous. In the end, she ends up drowning in her problems due to her impulsive attitude. She'll pick a fight with anyone, regardless if they're ten times her size. Above all else, she definitely hates to lose and will do whatever it takes to avoid damaging her pride. She's a rebel at heart and delights in stirring the pot, even if the consequences are heavy. Like when she was sixteen a pierced her own ears. It didn't go over well with her parents, but that didn't stop her from ending up littering her ears with more metal. She tries to be hard and cold, but can't help but let her true self slip out every now and then. Her size is a soft spot for her, becoming defensive whenever it's mentioned- especially by elves. She trusts her gut completely, but she's also known for being too trusting at times.

Bio: Elwyn's parents are human and kind, and raised Elwyn to be a respectful young lady. They picked the name
"Elwyn", hoping that their baby girl having a elven name would propel her further in life. They deeply wished for Elwyn to have all the opportunities they didn't have and forge her own fate. However, what they hadn't expected was for her to sneak out of the house every night to fight. They own a tavern in the woods that has been in the Graves family for generations, but because of it's location, dark elves and bandits will pass through, causing havoc without remorse. Elwyn learned from a young age how to protect what's rightfully hers and later how to steal from those less deserving. Once, a group of righteous dark elves burned down the tavern after taking an innocent comment as an insult. With what little money they had, they managed to rebuild it. As everlasting payback, she will steal from any elf or bandit she comes across, collecting a few powerful trinkets over the years. She holds some bias against dark elves, although she tries to push past that- "tries" being the key word. Her parents disapprove of her erratic, dangerous behavior, but Elwyn left home regardless to join a guild and prove her worth. She believes because she lacks academic smarts, fighting is all she will ever be good at. Her mother will send her letters that Elwyn desperately hides in an effort to portray herself as tough and rebellious. Even though her name means "friendship", Elwyn lacks the friends part and convinces herself she doesn't need companions on her journey.

Magic: Elwyn's magic lies in her many trinkets. She doesn't practice the craft, although she's never been interested enough to try.

Weapon(s): A heavy sword Elwyn stole from a traveling elf. The man had fallen onto his knees and begged for his weapon back, claiming he had made a deal with a demon for it, but he wasn't human so Elwyn couldn't care less. She left the blade's distraught owner alive to live with his misdeeds. She doesn't find the sword to be any better than a human could make, as it doesn't contain magical components, but the story attached to it is too good for her to give it up. The only downside is because of it's weight if an opponent is agile, her aim can be off. She also can't move as fast in combat. Unbeknownst to her, the sword was indeed from a demon. When the paranoid elf who owned died from overexertion because he spent the rest of his miserable life trying to once again find that sword, the demon appeared, ready to collect her debt (an elf's soul and her favorite weapon). However, the sword was missing. Elwyn is being hunted by this demon to this very day without ever realizing it.

Item(s): Elwyn has a bag slung across her shoulder than contains various items such as a pair of small black daggers, a first-aid kit (almost empty), dry snacks, meaningless pieces of jewelry that were foretold to hold immeasurable power (duds) that she refuses to sell, and a half-empty health potion bottle. A simple stolen ring on her finger magically makes her stronger, although she'll never tell anyone her strength was not obtained by her workout regiment.

Attachments

• elwyn.jpg
    elwyn.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

Name: Elwyn Graves

Appearance: Elwyn stands at 5'4, fairly short, and slim. Although she is very tiny, she holds a lot of hidden strength and is able to wield heavy weapons. She has big, green eyes and pink, full lips. Her skin is tanned from her many adventures and displays a few scars, which Elwyn is proud of and will gladly tell the tales of them to anyone who will listen. Her expression is always that of a scowl, but her eyes reflect something softer. She only wears dark clothing, regardless that the sun is attracted to black. She wears a simple, silver necklace that matches her mothers, but she hides it beneath her shirt.

Personality: Elwyn is known for being hotheaded and spontaneous. In the end, she ends up drowning in her problems due to her impulsive attitude. She'll pick a fight with anyone, regardless if they're ten times her size. She tries to be hard and cold, but can't help but let a smile slip every now and then. Her size is a soft spot for her, becoming defensive whenever it's mentioned. She trusts her gut completely- it's never led her astray before.

Bio: Elwyn's parents are human and kind, and raised Elwyn to be a respectful young lady. They picked the name Elwyn, hoping that their baby girl having a elven name would propel her further in life. They own a tavern in the woods, but because of it's location, dark elves and bandits will pass through, causing havoc without remorse. Elwyn learned from a young age how to protect what's rightfully hers and later how to steal from those less deserving. Once, a group or righteous dark elves burned down the tavern after taking an innocent comment as an insult. With what little money they had, they managed to rebuild it. As everlasting payback, she will steal from any elf or bandit she comes across, collecting a few powerful trinkets over the years. She holds some bias against dark elves, although she tries to push past that. Her parents disapprove of her erratic, dangerous behavior, but Elwyn left home regardless to join a guild and prove her worth. She believes because she lacks academic smarts, fighting is all she will ever be good at. Her mother will send her letters that Elwyn desperately hides in an effort to portray herself as tough and rebellious. Even though her name means "friendship", Elwyn lacks the friends part and convinces herself she doesn't need companions on her journey.

Magic: Elwyn's magic lies in her many trinkets.

Weapon(s): A heavy sword Elwyn stole from a traveling elf. The man had fallen onto his knees and begged for his weapon back, claiming he had made a deal with a demon for it, but he wasn't human so Elwyn couldn't care less. She left the blade's distraught owner alive to live with his misdeeds. She doesn't find the sword to be any better than a human could make, but the story attached to it is too good for her to give it up.

Item(s): Elwyn has a bag slung across her shoulder than contains various items such as a pair of small black daggers, a first-aid kit (almost empty), dry snacks, meaningless pieces of jewelry that were foretold to hold immeasurable power (duds) that she refuses to sell, and a half-empty health potion bottle. A simple stolen ring on her finger magically makes her stronger, although she'll never tell anyone her strength was not obtained by her workout regiment.
Approved.

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59

f96f279940098aade282dca6ff79f310.png

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly."

Name:
Jason Everlast

Sexuality:
Honestly, he cares more for personality than gender. Have an intellectual conversation with him and chances are he will find you attractive in some capacity.
Race:
Zennith
(Think Aasimar, but demonic rather than celestial.)​
Appearance:
8b84c03466231256c7fa725a830347d2.jpg
Personality:
Jason is somewhat of an oddity among his kind. The Zennith are known for being brutish and cunning. They are evil to the core and show no remorse for the crimes they commit against the world. Jason is an intellectual eccentric. He prides himself on to consumption of knowledge and the discussion of all things academic or strategy. He finds that, most often, being smarter is better than being stronger. With that being said, he does understand that strength has its place in the world.

As an eccentric, he views the world differently. Where others see darkness or sorrow, he sees beyond it. He sees the bright side to darkness. If family does, he sees them being freed from pain. If it rains, he looks forward to crops growing. He looks for the better side in things, but he also speaks to them in a very cold and logical way. He seems emotionless most of the time due to his hard, logical way of speaking.

"You shouldn't be sad, people die all the time, so move on."

Despite his cold attitude towards most of life, he is wise beyond most rational thinking. Due to events in his past, he knows all to well the pain of life and what it means to be broken. As such, he delivers his wisdom in suck a blunt way to ensure no one can miss his advice. He cannot stand by and allow others to suffer as he has.

34cae14324d3d6ac2ba25a3fcadbb596.jpg
Bio:
Growing up in his people's homeland of The Vast, Jason knew from a young age that he was different from others of his kind. While his people enjoyed wars and bloody massacres, he prefered conversation and reading. Most of his people burned the books and scrolls of the defeated, trying to erase all existence of the dead. However, since children were brought on pillages to help cultivate their love battle and death, this gave him ample opportunity to save the knowledge that his people wanted to destroy.

He hoarded many books and scrolls on a wide range of subjects. Everything from philosophy studies to mythology. Every book he found filled his eyes and with wonder. It never made sense as to why his people were so keen on wiping all of this wonderful knowledge away.

Sadly, at the age of 10, his stash was discovered. His people did not take too kindly to it. He was beaten and nearly killed by his own mother and left for dead, floating away in the Bronze Bay.

Somehow he survived and floated to another continent, though he was unsure of which one. He spent that time wandering. He was mostly shunned to to his races unfortunate reputation, but every so often he found kindness. He was taught to read and write, finding solace in books and intellectual pursuits. He also used to watch martial arts classes from the shadows, taking in what he could and self teaching to ensure his survival (This also eventually became useful when he developed magic. He uses his magic and martial skills in tandem to fight).

One day in his life stood out as uniquely pleasant. He was reading a plant care book when a girl approached him in the library. He was unused to interaction as most feared his race. However this girl, whom he learned was named Stynger, was unafraid. She also seemed similar to him. It was odd to find someone he could relate to. Jason found it uniquely easy to speak with her as she asked about plant and the care of them. They talked for hours about the topic, eventually leading to him showing her how to care for one and recommending books for her to read on the subject. They parted ways that day, but he still holds the memories dear to his heart.

He joined the Forsaken Dawn guild to use his skills and knowledge to hopefully change the mindset of others and make a better world for all. One day he hopes to return to the Vast and change his peoples ways.

"Why should one apologize for being a monster? No one apologized for making them a monster."
Magic:
[Construct Apparition]- A form of Conjuration, this magic allows Jason to construct weapons. Specifically, magic wands and staves that allow him to fire his concentrated Mana from them. Allowing them to act as an amplifier to simple bursts of magical energy. However, in order to use this magic, a practitioner must stick to a set few constructs. The more different types one uses, the less stable the constructs become. Most practitioners stick to a maximum of five. Jason keeps to three. A user must also have a clear image in their head of what the construct looks like and it's function. This is difficult to maintain on more than a few constructs. Which is why this magic is not widely practiced.

[Construct Cascade]- A variation of his Apparition ability, this magic allows him to effectively switch between his constructs at great speeds. Allowing him to use the magic construct best for any situation from moment to moment.
c9b4a4935ba94783e0a679b4697427d3dee99fb8r1-1072-1321v2_uhq.jpg
Weapon(s):
All three of his weapons are constructs made from his magic. As such he can summon and dispell them at will.​
[Blessed and Cursed]- Twin magical wands measuring 2 feet in length, each with a curved grip at the end and a trigger under the pointer finger. These wands are his fastest means of blasting his magic, with a charge time of half a second. They concentrate his magic into a single point and can fire once with each trigger. The effective range is 5 to 50 feet.
tumblr_npygv7UMpH1s7vv8vo4_1280.png

[Marbas]- A magic staff measuring in at 6 feet long, shaped as a bulky cross, with a handle on top much like a brief case. This is a heavy attack weapon with a double discharge. Meaning it fires two powerful shots simultaneously to deal maximum damage. This is a charged weapon and is meant as a final blow. It takes 24 hours to fully charge another shot, so Jason must use it wisely. Especially given its effective range of 2 to 10 feet.
marbas_by_mixlou_d97gsnl-350t.jpg

[Emmisary]- Another staff measuring in at 5 feet, it is a long and slender staff (look at picture to the left just above for visual). This is a powerful staff that shoots a singular shot of magic. This has the longest range of any of his weapons, with an effective range of 50 feet to a full mile. This weapon take 30 seconds to recharge and is meant for distance and quick attacks. Specifically constructed for stealthy kills.

Item(s):
- Five books and three scrolls on varying subjects.
- 3 Minor healing potions.

Character Theme:

Extra:
Jason has an unfortunate curse. His people's bloodlust is so ingrained into their being that all born into the Zennith have a berserker state called Azure Drive. In this state his power is doubled, but he loses all concept of control and starts using up magic and physical energy at such a rate that his body starts to deteriorate. If not snapped out of it, he will use his body and mana at maximum until he kills himself. Attacking anyone in his way. He only enters this state after severe mental, emotional or physical trauma. He is less likely to do so compared to others of his kind, but when it happens, he has 15 minutes to be stopped or he will die.

In addition, during this break down, he subcontiosly conjures bladed weapons and armor for his rampage.
c35bd1442cbb1a223999713ceaef4bab.png

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59

f96f279940098aade282dca6ff79f310.png

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly."

Name:
Jason Everlast

Sexuality:
Honestly, he cares more for personality than gender. Have an intellectual conversation with him and chances are he will find you attractive in some capacity.
Race:
Zennith
(Think Aasimar, but demonic rather than celestial.)​
Appearance:
8b84c03466231256c7fa725a830347d2.jpg
Personality:
Jason is somewhat of an oddity among his kind. The Zennith are known for being brutish and cunning. They are evil to the core and show no remorse for the crimes they commit against the world. Jason is an intellectual eccentric. He prides himself on to consumption of knowledge and the discussion of all things academic or strategy. He finds that, most often, being smarter is better than being stronger. With that being said, he does understand that strength has its place in the world.

As an eccentric, he views the world differently. Where others see darkness or sorrow, he sees beyond it. He sees the bright side to darkness. If family does, he sees them being freed from pain. If it rains, he looks forward to crops growing. He looks for the better side in things, but he also speaks to them in a very cold and logical way. He seems emotionless most of the time due to his hard, logical way of speaking.

"You shouldn't be sad, people die all the time, so move on."

Despite his cold attitude towards most of life, he is wise beyond most rational thinking. Due to events in his past, he knows all to well the pain of life and what it means to be broken. As such, he delivers his wisdom in suck a blunt way to ensure no one can miss his advice. He cannot stand by and allow others to suffer as he has.

34cae14324d3d6ac2ba25a3fcadbb596.jpg
Bio:
Growing up in his people's homeland of The Vast, Jason knew from a young age that he was different from others of his kind. While his people enjoyed wars and bloody massacres, he prefered conversation and reading. Most of his people burned the books and scrolls of the defeated, trying to erase all existence of the dead. However, since children were brought on pillages to help cultivate their love battle and death, this gave him ample opportunity to save the knowledge that his people wanted to destroy.

He hoarded many books and scrolls on a wide range of subjects. Everything from philosophy studies to mythology. Every book he found filled his eyes and with wonder. It never made sense as to why his people were so keen on wiping all of this wonderful knowledge away.

Sadly, at the age of 10, his stash was discovered. His people did not take too kindly to it. He was beaten and nearly killed by his own mother and left for dead, floating away in the Bronze Bay.

Somehow he survived and floated to another continent, though he was unsure of which one. He spent that time wandering. He was mostly shunned to to his races unfortunate reputation, but every so often he found kindness. He was taught to read and write, finding solace in books and intellectual pursuits. He also used to watch martial arts classes from the shadows, taking in what he could and self teaching to ensure his survival (This also eventually became useful when he developed magic. He uses his magic and martial skills in tandem to fight).

One day in his life stood out as uniquely pleasant. He was reading a plant care book when a girl approached him in the library. He was unused to interaction as most feared his race. However this girl, whom he learned was named Stynger, was unafraid. She also seemed similar to him. It was odd to find someone he could relate to. Jason found it uniquely easy to speak with her as she asked about plant and the care of them. They talked for hours about the topic, eventually leading to him showing her how to care for one and recommending books for her to read on the subject. They parted ways that day, but he still holds the memories dear to his heart.

He joined the Forsaken Dawn guild to use his skills and knowledge to hopefully change the mindset of others and make a better world for all. One day he hopes to return to the Vast and change his peoples ways.

"Why should one apologize for being a monster? No one apologized for making them a monster."
Magic:
[Construct Apparition]- A form of Conjuration, this magic allows Jason to construct weapons. Specifically, magic wands and staves that allow him to fire his concentrated Mana from them. Allowing them to act as an amplifier to simple bursts of magical energy. However, in order to use this magic, a practitioner must stick to a set few constructs. The more different types one uses, the less stable the constructs become. Most practitioners stick to a maximum of five. Jason keeps to three. A user must also have a clear image in their head of what the construct looks like and it's function. This is difficult to maintain on more than a few constructs. Which is why this magic is not widely practiced.

[Construct Cascade]- A variation of his Apparition ability, this magic allows him to effectively switch between his constructs at great speeds. Allowing him to use the magic construct best for any situation from moment to moment.
c9b4a4935ba94783e0a679b4697427d3dee99fb8r1-1072-1321v2_uhq.jpg
Weapon(s):
All three of his weapons are constructs made from his magic. As such he can summon and dispell them at will.​
[Blessed and Cursed]- Twin magical wands measuring 2 feet in length, each with a curved grip at the end and a trigger under the pointer finger. These wands are his fastest means of blasting his magic, with a charge time of half a second. They concentrate his magic into a single point and can fire once with each trigger. The effective range is 5 to 50 feet.
tumblr_npygv7UMpH1s7vv8vo4_1280.png

[Marbas]- A magic staff measuring in at 6 feet long, shaped as a bulky cross, with a handle on top much like a brief case. This is a heavy attack weapon with a double discharge. Meaning it fires two powerful shots simultaneously to deal maximum damage. This is a charged weapon and is meant as a final blow. It takes 24 hours to fully charge another shot, so Jason must use it wisely. Especially given its effective range of 2 to 10 feet.
marbas_by_mixlou_d97gsnl-350t.jpg

[Emmisary]- Another staff measuring in at 5 feet, it is a long and slender staff (look at picture to the left just above for visual). This is a powerful staff that shoots a singular shot of magic. This has the longest range of any of his weapons, with an effective range of 50 feet to a full mile. This weapon take 30 seconds to recharge and is meant for distance and quick attacks. Specifically constructed for stealthy kills.

Item(s):
- Five books and three scrolls on varying subjects.
- 3 Minor healing potions.

Character Theme:

Extra:
Jason has an unfortunate curse. His people's bloodlust is so ingrained into their being that all born into the Zennith have a berserker state called Azure Drive. In this state his power is doubled, but he loses all concept of control and starts using up magic and physical energy at such a rate that his body starts to deteriorate. If not snapped out of it, he will use his body and mana at maximum until he kills himself. Attacking anyone in his way. He only enters this state after severe mental, emotional or physical trauma. He is less likely to do so compared to others of his kind, but when it happens, he has 15 minutes to be stopped or he will die.

In addition, during this break down, he subcontiosly conjures bladed weapons and armor for his rampage.
c35bd1442cbb1a223999713ceaef4bab.png

Approved.

Yatari
EDD5onzXoAAGC-g-1.jpg
Race: Kitsune
Personality: Yatari is passionate, kind, bright, and full of warmth, but they can be impatient and mischievous, sometimes bordering on malicious. They are silly and determined, but can be very stubborn and has a curious nature, but they aren't all chaos. They can be quite tranquil sometimes and enjoys cute things.

Bio: Yatari doesn't have too odd a life for a Kitsune...except for one thing, her parents were both Kyubi by the time she was born as most Kitsune don't wait that long to have children, she was also born with strange ears, more akin to rabbits than a fox, despite this they knew she was a kitsune because...what else could she be? Throughout her childhood she watched her father die...willingly if you can call it that, at some point, it didn't even disturb her anymore it was more so a joke as her father seemed to get bored of Nirvana quicker than most Kyubi and he never lasted more than a couple years without coming back if that. Her mother on the other hand enjoyed life too much to even care about Nirvana on top of the fact that her baby was still in the realm of the living. As Yatari got older she became more curious about mortals particularly adventurers and they became more interested in living amongst mortals instead of just watching and messing with them, adventuring seemed fun, guilds seemed nice so they decided to leave home to join a guild.

Magic: Necromancy, Illusion, Evocation.

Fox Fire Manipulation: Can create, shape, and manipulate fox-fire which usually manifests as fire, electricity, and/or light which is usually expelled from her mouth or tail.

Illusion manipulation: Currently she only creates visual and auditory illusions.

Reave: Damages a target's nervous system to prevent healing, stealing health/energy from their targets while causing crippling pain. If the target is protected by a spell, reave will only steal energy from the spell, causing no pain to the target or stealing any health. If there is no spell protecting them it will only steal health, not energy.

Weapon(s): Katana, Tanto, Wakizashi x2, Kunai Knives, Bokken.

[Default Armor, focuses more on attack and gives a boost Necromancy Magic]
e4f0a4c5eba440700eec502547e89a91.png07f53a886cea12bcf03fb709bc1a083c.png

[Special Shinobi armor that focuses on speed and gives a boost Illusion Magic]
60214.pngyae-sakura-honkai-impact-honkai-impact-3rd-portrait-display-anime-girls-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg5bfbe179144d9bb5ed9809f2c4813c41.jpg

[Armor that focuses more on Fortitude and gives a boost to Evocation Magic]
Yae.Sakura.Houkai.Gakuen.full.2418975.jpg85c4242a0aed97d5947e915a87a29f71.jpg

Item(s):

Storage Crystal, Coll purse, Switch Pendant [Special type of storage crystal where one can store armors, weapons, and clothes and allows you to switch between them without physically removing your clothes to do so] Minor Regen Tag x5 [a green tag that restores health over time for 20 seconds] Antidote Tag x5 [Cures Poison and prevents it for 20 seconds]

Miscellaneous:
Despite how her ears look, she is a Kitsune, her ears are just a little abnormal. Yatari will also often use her illusion magic to give herself the appearance of having 9 tails making people believe she has ascended into being a Kyubi and is far more powerful than she is, this is more of a defensive/ intimidation tactic meant to deter would-be attackers as Kyubi are very wise and powerful beings with centuries of experience. Normally a Kitsune will grow a tail every 125 years and will gain their 9th and final tail at age 1000 at this stage Kyubi can enter Nirvana at will but some get bored and come back to the world of the living or outright refuse since most are tricksters and enjoy messing with people far too much, she knows because her father has returned from Nirvana several times and her mother outright refuses to die 😆

As a Kitsune Yatari can change her form into that of an actual fox and a male if she wants. As a female Yatari faster and more flexible, but as a male Yatari is physically stronger and more durable. Yatari will go by they/them, he/him or she/her they don't mind either way.

6cdd4f88feeb9d53f31d3d62a1b4346b.png20210507_090141.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Crimson Stormheart

Appearance:
Kaladin.png
Height: 6'3"

Personality: If one were to describe Crimson based on their first impression, some of the words that might come to mind are roguish, brazen, and lazy. While this a fair assessment, he's also loyal, steadfast, and does accept the responsibilities that fall to him (even if he does grumble about it quite a bit). He is fond of a lot of the things you might expect from someone like him including gambling, drinking, and pursuing women (although it should be noted that he will not pursue a woman who has made it clear she is not interested).

Bio: Crimson grew up in a small farming village and only left at age 19. He probably could have spent his whole life in that village but as he became an adult he quickly felt stifled by the smallness of the place and left feeling like he should explore the world a bit. Although his father was currently a farmer, the man had previously served in the area's militia and trained Crimson in the use of the spear in case the lad ever needed to defend himself. During his travels, he picked up a bit of magic to supplement his spear training. He eventually found himself joining the Forsaken Dawn guild and quickly found himself liking the eccentric group of people who made up the guild. He decided that traveling during quests should be enough to satisfy him and set down roots in the same town as the guild headquarters.

Magic:
  • Evocation: Wind Spear - A spell that infuses and coats his spear with wind, allowing him to maneuver it at a faster speed and to add extra piercing power to the weapon.
  • Evocation: Fire Spear - A spell that infuses and coats his spear with fire. That's it, that's the spell.
  • Evocation: Storm Spear - You guessed it, it infuses and coats his spar in lighting. This also allows him to direct said lighting with the spear by shooting it out of the spearhead.

Weapon(s): A long spear he picked up during his travels. He doesn't remember exactly where he got it but it has served him well.

Item(s): A set of bone dice and a flask.

Miscellaneous:
Character Theme Song:
Warning: There are a few f-bombs in the song

Race: Kitsune
Personality: She is passionate, kind, bright, and full of warmth, but she can be impatient and mischievous, sometimes bordering on malicious. She is silly and determined, but can be very stubborn and has a curious nature, but she isn't all chaos. She can be quite tranquil sometimes and enjoys cute girly things.

Bio: Yatari doesn't have too odd a life for a Kitsune...except for one thing, her parents were both Kyubi by the time she was born as most Kitsune don't wait that long to have children, she was also born with strange ears, more akin to rabbits than a fox, despite this they knew she was a kitsune because...what else could she be? Throughout her childhood she watched her father die...willingly if you can call it that, at some point, it didn't even disturb her anymore it was more so a joke as her father seemed to get bored of Nirvana quicker than most Kyubi and he never lasted more than a couple years without coming back if that. Her mother on the other hand enjoyed life too much to even care about Nirvana on top of the fact that her baby was still in the realm of the living. As Yatari got older she became more curious about mortals particularly adventurers and she became more interested in living amongst mortals instead of just watching and messing with them, adventuring seemed fun, guilds seemed nice so she decided to leave home to join a guild.

Magic: Necromancy, Illusion, Evocation.

Fox Fire Manipulation: Can create, shape, and manipulate fox-fire which usually manifests as fire, electricity, and/or light which is usually expelled from her mouth or tail.

Illusion manipulation: Currently she only creates visual and auditory illusions.

Reave: Damages a target's nervous system to prevent healing, stealing health/energy from their targets while causing crippling pain. If the target is protected by a spell, reave will only steal energy from the spell, causing no pain to the target or stealing any health. If there is no spell protecting them it will only steal health, not energy.

Weapon(s): Katana, Tanto, Wakizashi x2, Kunai Knives, Bokken.

[Default Armor, focuses more on attack and gives a boost Necromancy Magic]
View attachment 880014View attachment 880013

[Special Shinobi armor that focuses on speed and gives a boost Illusion Magic]
View attachment 880015View attachment 880016View attachment 880017

[Armor that focuses more on Fortitude and gives a boost to Evocation Magic]
View attachment 880012View attachment 880009

Item(s):

Storage Crystal, Coll purse, Switch Pendant [Special type of storage crystal where one can store armors, weapons, and clothes and allows you to switch between them without physically removing your clothes to do so] Minor Regen Tag x5 [a green tag that restores health over time for 20 seconds] Antidote Tag x5 [Cures Poison and prevents it for 20 seconds]

Miscellaneous:
Despite how her ears look, she is a Kitsune, her ears are just a little abnormal. Yatari will also often use her illusion magic to give herself the appearance of having 9 tails making people believe she has ascended into being a Kyubi and is far more powerful than she is, this is more of a defensive/ intimidation tactic meant to deter would-be attackers as Kyubi are very wise and powerful beings with centuries of experience. Normally a Kitsune will grow a tail every 125 years and will gain their 9th and final tail at age 1000 at this stage Kyubi can enter Nirvana at will but some get bored and come back to the world of the living or outright refuse since most are tricksters and enjoy messing with people far too much, she knows because her father has returned from Nirvana several times and her mother outright refuses to die 😆

As a Kitsune she can change her form into that of an actual fox and a male if she wants though she prefers to be a female.
Name: Crimson Stormheart

Appearance:
View attachment 879990
Height: 6'3"

Personality: If one were to describe Crimson based on their first impression, some of the words that might come to mind are roguish, brazen, and lazy. While this a fair assessment, he's also loyal, steadfast, and does accept the responsibilities that fall to him (even if he does grumble about it quite a bit). He is fond of a lot of the things you might expect from someone like him including gambling, drinking, and pursuing women (although it should be noted that he will not pursue a woman who has made it clear she is not interested).

Bio: Crimson grew up in a small farming village and only left at age 19. He probably could have spent his whole life in that village but as he became an adult he quickly felt stifled by the smallness of the place and left feeling like he should explore the world a bit. Although his father was currently a farmer, the man had previously served in the area's militia and trained Crimson in the use of the spear in case the lad ever needed to defend himself. During his travels, he picked up a bit of magic to supplement his spear training. He eventually found himself joining the Forsaken Dawn guild and quickly found himself liking the eccentric group of people who made up the guild. He decided that traveling during quests should be enough to satisfy him and set down roots in the same town as the guild headquarters.

Magic:
  • Evocation: Wind Spear - A spell that infuses and coats his spear with wind, allowing him to maneuver it at a faster speed and to add extra piercing power to the weapon.
  • Evocation: Fire Spear - A spell that infuses and coats his spear with fire. That's it, that's the spell.
  • Evocation: Storm Spear - You guessed it, it infuses and coats his spar in lighting. This also allows him to direct said lighting with the spear by shooting it out of the spearhead.

Weapon(s): A long spear he picked up during his travels. He doesn't remember exactly where he got it but it has served him well.

Item(s): A set of bone dice and a flask.

Miscellaneous:
Character Theme Song:
Warning: There are a few f-bombs in the song

Approved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back