• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom FORM VOLTRON!!! [OOC]

No I love that idea! The idea I had for her parents was that her mother was actually a part of the military at some point some how met an alien and had my character. She hated the half breed daughter and that's why the parents would not pay the ransom. I tried to fit that in some how but I'm a bit rusty on Voltron and totally forgot that earth had not really interacted with aliens so I do apologize.Looking back the logic does seem off! XC I like your idea a lot so thank you!

Thank you both for helping me out. I'm such a mess XD

I would go for either Medic or Marine. Voltron could use a medic but the Marine sounds cool.
I could role them into the same role. A combat medic, would be precise.
latest
Okay, so new backstory.
Instead of gruff, he'll be more softspoken and focused, perhaps a fellow who easily blends in the background if you don't actively look. He doesn't take the glory, nor does violence over excite him, but when push comes to shove, he'll be right there in the trenches with you, even if it risks himself. He may have all the answers, but he does what he knows, and is determine to keep everyone alive. even if he isn't noticed. Still believes he's a grunt, still says he's not destine for greatness...but again, maybe he

I think perhaps he worked as a medical cadet, and perhaps has help fix up the team on more then one occasion, maybe even worrying over them constantly everytime somthing happens. Maybe he gets drafted into helping to keeping Shiro stabilized, but when the three main characters come break him out, he's just in the right place at the right time to intercept...and maybe join in on the adventure.

What do ye say?

No I love that idea! The idea I had for her parents was that her mother was actually a part of the military at some point some how met an alien and had my character. She hated the half breed daughter and that's why the parents would not pay the ransom. I tried to fit that in some how but I'm a bit rusty on Voltron and totally forgot that earth had not really interacted with aliens so I do apologize.Looking back the logic does seem off! I also forgot how early the rp started. XC I like your idea a lot so thank you!

Thank you both for helping me out. I'm such a mess XD

I would go for either Medic or Marine. Voltron could use a medic but the Marine sounds cool.

Hey dude don’t worry! We all make mistakes and I’m just happy to help and glad my idea is liked! And I love the idea! Certainly would add an interesting dynamic parentwise. Heck we can have it that the father left after he discovered the mother was pregnant out of fear, causing the mother to blame her daughter for his departure!

I could role them into the same role. A combat medic, would be precise.
latest
Okay, so new backstory.
Instead of gruff, he'll be more softspoken and focused, perhaps a fellow who easily blends in the background if you don't actively look. He doesn't take the glory, nor does violence over excite him, but when push comes to shove, he'll be right there in the trenches with you, even if it risks himself. He may have all the answers, but he does what he knows, and is determine to keep everyone alive. even if he isn't noticed. Still believes he's a grunt, still says he's not destine for greatness...but again, maybe he

I think perhaps he worked as a medical cadet, and perhaps has help fix up the team on more then one occasion, maybe even worrying over them constantly everytime somthing happens. Maybe he gets drafted into helping to keeping Shiro stabilized, but when the three main characters come break him out, he's just in the right place at the right time to intercept...and maybe join in on the adventure.

What do ye say?

I LOVE IT!!! It fits perfectly and I’d love to see where it goes :)

Hey dude don’t worry! We all make mistakes and I’m just happy to help and glad my idea is liked! And I love the idea! Certainly would add an interesting dynamic parentwise. Heck we can have it that the father left after he discovered the mother was pregnant out of fear, causing the mother to blame her daughter for his departure!

I LOVE IT!!! It fits perfectly and I’d love to see where it goes :)
Think I oughta make him German as well?

Hm, maybe Hunk and this medic fellow can be friends on the outset (Hunk's personal Nurse, as he might be dubbed). But, maybe he's a bit jealous of the other cadets for such an opportunity(maybe he never intended to be a medic in the first place); though he keeps it to himself, doing out of the greater good rather then self-interest, but the feeling still lingers...

Think I oughta make him German as well?
Hm, maybe Hunk and this medic fellow can be friends on the outset (Hunk's personal Nurse, as he might be dubbed). But, maybe he's a bit jealous of the other cadets for such an opportunity(maybe he never intended to be a medic in the first place); though he keeps it to himself, doing out of the greater good rather then self-interest, but the feeling still lingers...
Need an opinion?
dav8j3d-b4b78fcf-dfb9-435c-a0d2-64f2613f0597.jpg
Field-Medic-1920x1080.jpg

I like the German part! More nationalities we can add to the group lol

Ooh and I love that idea! The envy can definitely lead to some interesting interactions as wel as perhaps an arc! I am a bit confused by what you mean by offset but nonetheless, I do like the idea of him being jealous of the others but hides it.

And I’m going with the second armor! I feel like it looks slightly futuristic and would blend in with the others more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back