• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Forgotten Siblings OCC

Characters
Here
Hmmm, perhaps pre relationships be in order, in case our characters ever had a run in with one another?

Heheheheheh, alrighty then.
My girl is more is pretty elusive but she typically likes to get others to carry stuff for her, as she constantly scams merchants and stores with illusion money, but she tends to craft illusions of people to run their errands instead of going out themselves, so they typically need others to carry their things for them usually, though they can also be found at gambling sites as well, rarely do they ever go out in person.

Is there a way to increase your magic energy later down the line, or is it your born with those limits type of ordeal, sorta like how it is in star wars?

Mistah Mistah Firelie Firelie We are only waiting on you two. Could I get an update on your characters?
Ill be getting started soon. Sorry, but I normally do a proof of concept phase on new rp ideas where I dont even start until its proven people are actually dedicating. Ill craft something fun up tomorrow probably. Ive also been rather busy

Ill be getting started soon. Sorry, but I normally do a proof of concept phase on new rp ideas where I dont even start until its proven people are actually dedicating. Ill craft something fun up tomorrow probably. Ive also been rather busy
That's fair.

Makes sense! I totally get that. So no worries!

So we just waiting on Fire, did Mist kinda drop or ghost?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back