• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Forgotten Siblings OCC

Characters
Here

Eccentric_Undead

Oddity is the mother of creation. Be weird.
Feel free to chat here! Go over powers, discuss character interaction or shared back story. Discuss powers and all things you want!

shall i just copy what i had here? i have many ways to interpert the powers so if you need me to change i'll be happy to.

so the classic usually is a box (it's just my thing) its an artifact, a gift from god per say. created by the character's own hands so voila. so the artifact is a sentient being that can shape and alter itself into whatever the owner or host see fit. becoming their shield? sure, becoming their weapon? sure, Maybe even turn into a human too? absolutely, maybe a dog? why not, the artifact could become anything, as big as anything, what mattered the most is that they could only alter the cube. From there they get results. if that makes sense? so more like an indirect way of reaching a goal? or something like that

actually i ended up with this, so yeah

(action reaction or one would say an eye for an eye)
their magic well doesn't manifest by itself, so for example, someone has to hit him with magic. maybe they launch a fireball at him and he became resistant to fire and also he is able to return 4 to 10 times the strength or power for fireball they had thrown at him and with a snap of his finger perhaps they combust into flames along with a good radius of said area? like 10 even to 30 meters depending on it. If he gets hit with a blade then they can't cut him and he just took the blade in their hand or anything he that has the same material and made it the sharpest kind that can easily cut through bones like a knife to butter.

Here is my general power concept:
My character is incredibly strong in the field of conjuration and transmutation. However, she has no control over it. She basically manifests her subconscious. So she creates things out of thin air, but not by doing so willingly, instead whenever subconsciously she thinks she has a need for them!

I also already kind of have a personality in mind.

Character sheet up!

So it's fantasy setting right, and they are all humans correct?

Working on my sheet, how in depth would you need the power description? I am currently in a spot where I painted an outline of what the ability does, clearly defining where it's weakpoints lie, but still have myself a lot of freedom on how it truly expresses itself. Is that alright? I feel it helps with realising the concept I had with her ability if the description only outlines it.

Working on my sheet, how in depth would you need the power description? I am currently in a spot where I painted an outline of what the ability does, clearly defining where it's weakpoints lie, but still have myself a lot of freedom on how it truly expresses itself. Is that alright? I feel it helps with realising the concept I had with her ability if the description only outlines it.
I don't expect multiple paragraphs. Simply outline the ability and its clear weakness. Also, make sure you make it very clear as to why this ability is so OP. If you need help describing why it is, contact me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back