• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 『Forgotten Royalty』- RP

supermartinbros

❝My wings have broken off and I keep falling...❞
Roleplay Type(s)

• Forgotten Royalty

We fight, for what is ours.

selected!

nine lives

Thank you for looking at this thread.

For those who are on mobile :

PLOT
The world of Dreoxeo was at peace, 6 kingdoms ruled equally and fairly. Each continent was protected by hidden beasts which no one except the rulers knew about, there was no famine, no war, and no poverty. That was until one day a letter arrived at the sanctuary of the kingdoms, Equiritis the seventh continent ruled by the six kings and queens taking turns.

The letter had been a threat to all kingdoms, of course the 6 kingdoms took precaution and called the great mages of guidance to unveil the hidden location of the latter and where it was from. But, the magic was too great. Fearing the worst the mages and the Kings and Queens all decided to protect their only heirs. Casting a strong spell the mages put the princes and princesses to sleep, only in the time when the Kingdoms truly needed them would they be awoken.

The war was nothing like any of the Kings and Queens have seen before. Chaos was one word to describe the battlefield. In the end the Kings and Queens succumbed to death by the evil witch. Three mages lost their lives using their last power to attempt to kill the witch, which ultimately failed. The last mage used his power to protect the heirs and leave their existence hidden and forgotten. Living in the shadows the last mage of guidance hid the 6 heirs in locations which the witch would never find.

Now, the witch ruled the 6 kingdoms alongside her 6 generals, including Equiritis. The world of Dreoxeo had never been the same, famine across all the land, poverty. There were no longer any people who could be called heroes. A dark time where monsters ruled, the witch, now queen, had banned all heroes or any monster hunters. Now, no order of the land caused the people to turn on each other.

After 300 hundred years later, the last mage finds the 6 heirs to have them help defeat the witch and awake the beats to lend their power in order to restore the former glory of the world of Dreoxeo.

CAST

Basilisk | Reserved

Kingdom of Basmith, the wielder of the Necro scythe, as well as the heir of the island of Basmith. Basmith is known for a chilly temperature during the winter and a hot summer, however they are usually hot yearlong, they live in a more tropical area where they are able to harvest special plants which are excellent for medicine and poison. The wielder of the Necro Scythe has the ability to create dead soldiers (temporarily) and use them as puppets, and as well as talk to the dead for a short period time and take ones life away with a single injury sustained by the scythe. They are able to command the Basilisk and its powers.

Phoenix | Reserved
Kingdom of Pholuviel, the wielder of the Creation sword, as well as the heir of the island of Pholuviel. Pholuviel was known for great magic, as many people from Pholuviel had great ranges of magic, their civilization was rather simple and was neither cold nor hot they lived in an area where the temperature stayed the same which caused their crops to stay the same with their livestock normal. The wielder of the Creation Sword has the ability to give life to objects which aren't human, or give spiritual energy to those around itself, however they can also deeply take energy away from a certain life force though they cannot take away one's life. They are able to command the phoenix and its powers.

Pegasi
Kingdom of Pelethora, the wielder of the Illusion spear, as well as the heir of the island of Pelethora. Pelethora was known for their luxury and wealth as they easily surpassed the average amount of money of all the other continents due to their great gem mines, which gave the people a good and comfortable life. The wielder of the Illusion spear has the ability to go inside a mind of a certain individual and create illusions, as if they are in a dream life state or in a nightmare like state, and it does not stop unless the user wishes too the illusions are very real almost to the point where you can get hurt from them. They are able to command the pegasi and its powers.

Chimera
Kingdom of Chixedra, the wielder of the Alchemy maul, as well as the heir of the island of Chixedra. Chixedra was a bustling continent full of people, they exclled in technology as they were already developing automobiles before the reign of the witch, gadgets were often the main icon of Chixedra and they shared their knowledge to the other countries as well. The wielder of the Alchemy maul has the ability to create recreate not just metal into gold but molecules into other substances, however in return there must always be a payment and this takes a greater toll on the user than any other weapon as this balances out what is given and what is taken. They are able to command the Chimera and its powers.

RULES
1. Place holders can be made on OOC, and then we can get into lore.

2. Do not control other people's characters or make a OP character, even if this is a Rp which takes it a to a level of high fantasy I would appreciate it, if you keep all characters to a average level of strength first. Any powers must be asked by me.

3. This is not a first-come, first-serve RP, if you are not able to dedicate yourself to this RP please do not fill a form for a character. This RP requires dedication and if you are going to be gone please let me know before-hand, if you do not I will automatically think you have ghosted this RP and will ignore your character completely. Please be able to respond once every two weeks at the minimum. Tell me what your favorite animal is when making a reservation. I will repeat, please do not fill this out if you cannot commit.

4. To keep this RP going, I do not mind the length of the response as long as it is not within anything close to a one liner, as I would like a detailed response but it may be simple. (Quality of over Quantity)

5. Any bullying of any sort, or harassment will not be tolerated. You will be given a warning first, however if you are not able to comply I will kick you out, treat every player with respect please.

6. If you have any questions that you would like in DM's please contact me, supermartinbros supermartinbros (GM) or my Co-GM, The Grand Fool The Grand Fool , thank you very much.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back