• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 『Forgotten Royalty』- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
supermartinbros supermartinbros BuggaBoo BuggaBoo weatheringwings weatheringwings coffee min coffee min

Okay I got a bone to pick with starry. BuggaBoo, Weatheringwings, and Coffee Min all went for Basilisk. I just want to make sure that everyone is okay. Bugga is the first to have wanted a role. Then coffe min asked. And then you promised it to Weatheringwings.

OH yeah HOY
I'm the co-founder/moderator of this rp. Any questions just ping me i'll be able to hop on. Starry (aka supermartinbros) isn't online very often.

supermartinbros supermartinbros BuggaBoo BuggaBoo weatheringwings weatheringwings coffee min coffee min

Okay I got a bone to pick with starry. BuggaBoo, Weatheringwings, and Coffee Min all went for Basilisk. I just want to make sure that everyone is okay. Bugga is the first to have wanted a role. Then coffe min asked. And then you promised it to Weatheringwings.

OH yeah HOY
I'm the co-founder/moderator of this rp. Any questions just ping me i'll be able to hop on. Starry (aka supermartinbros) isn't online very often.
Hi!!

Bruh. Np I'm all good. I wanted to go for Chimera actually. But I might not have time for the RP so I told Super that I'd just hang out to see if I actually do have time and if there is still a spot by then I'd drop off an appie. So yeah. Like all goods here!

o.o
Hi!!

Bruh. Np I'm all good. I wanted to go for Chimera actually. But I might not have time for the RP so I told Super that I'd just hang out to see if I actually do have time and if there is still a spot by then I'd drop off an appie. So yeah. Like all goods here!
LMFAO OMG
Yep
that's why you don't do two things at once.

coffee min coffee min probably the one with plant powers would be the chimera. Actually, it will have more nature based powers.

Last edited:
So this is a first come first serve rev?
This is not a first come first serve, however since you were able to put a reservation first you have reserved the spot, however if you cannot finish a CS by next Sunday then the role will not be reserved. I hope this makes sense. 😅

Yes it does now, the rules and then what's happening are what have been confusing. Thank you for clarifying. <3

I'm going to have the most time to work on my sheet Sunday, so I will be working on it then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back