• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ~ Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned... ~ (MxF)

animeloulou

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
tumblr_ov86dtSdvC1uc90mco1_400.gifv

In a small town where everyone knows each other's name (and practically every other detail about their lives), the arrival of a new priest, (Muse A) is the news on everyone's lips.

Well, except for Muse B - she couldn't give a damn about priests or religion (and quite frankly, all of this gossiping is getting on her nerves). She's the owner of the local bar/restaurant/guesthouse, and has spent most of her life relying on herself to get by (and doing it very well).

As Muse A and Muse B clash, will sparks fly? Will temptation become too much to bear? Or will Muse A's demons contribute to his own downfall?
I'm looking for a Muse B (female muse) for my Muse A (male muse).

This plot is just a guide - it can be tweaked, or we can use our own ideas of how the story could go... I'm open to new possibilities~! I would love to craft a story together with my partner.

Requirements:
  • I'm looking for a detailed/literate 1x1 MxF romance/drama/angst/slice-of-life RP.​
  • No one-liners. I write from 3 to 6 paragraphs, so have a good sense of grammar and spelling please.​
  • We will be using PMs for this RP.​
If you are interested, please reply to this post or PM me~!

5e25f38cee57bb6955d669b98ee745250f9da3d8.gifv

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back