• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Forging the Legends of Ravinia

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lair Aelnor

Lair had fallen a bit behind the group as they followed Odette's lead. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that at some point, they'd all be subject to bounties, which would inevitably attract bounty hunters. And if they wanted to avoid conflict from captors, they'd need to hide their tracks as best as possible. Right now, the greyed out sky was a great help in sheltering their movements, but the real trouble would reveal itself once the storms parted. Broken twigs, muddied footprints, distorted bushes and discarded remains. The gusts and rain would tamper with the hot trail, but it would still leave signs of presence.

He looked to Odette as he pocketed raptor feathers from a bush, her body language entirely questionable, almost as if she was blindly guiding the party through the blackened stormy night. Lair didn't speak his mind, but instead persisted in giving their soon-to-be-host a chance. He knew well how difficult it was to travel during nights such as these, when one's vision was obscured by the elements. He just had to practice patience, just as she was.

Eventually they reach the small clearing, and everyone makes themselves comfortable. Lair follows by example, though not before emptying his pockets into the warmth of the small fireplace. The tattered evidence, made up of both avian and raptor feathers, strands of hair, and even ripped patches of cloth stained with blood, disintegrated into grey smoke. He was glad that he was able to pick out the more obvious remnants, hopefully buying them some time in the form of days, or even hours.

Finally, he settles down and closes his eyes, hoping to avoid conflict until the following day.

BackSet BackSet , Archemis Archemis , revior revior animegirl20 animegirl20 Lincs Lincs Birdsie Birdsie

Miss Annabelle Mable took care of Odette all of these years and is the one who actually owned the cottage and that land. She let Odette live there all these years. Miss Mable had been worried about Odette after hearing about what happened at the bar and this morning she had come to find out that she had escape. Mable was happy she was out but she wasn't to thrilled she broke out. She had a feeling Odette probably went back to the....hide out I guess you could call it. So Mable headed out to the forest check and see if she was right that and she wanted to make sure Odette wasn't hurt or anything. When she arrived though she was quite surprised to see a bunch of strangers and there was some weird man sleeping in Odette's bed?! Mable breathed and suddenly yelled out loud enough to wake everyone. "Odette!" Odette woke up but didn't move very much. "Huh? Miss Mable? Good morning" She said with sleepy smile. Odette didn't seem to be paying any attention to the tone in Mable's voice. That and she seemed quite comfortable and not willing to budge. "Odette why are these strangers in this house? And why is one of them in your bed?!"
BackSet BackSet , Archemis Archemis , revior revior Lincs Lincs Birdsie Birdsie Arvios Arvios

Attachments

• Fairy-Tail-S2-25-14.jpg
    Fairy-Tail-S2-25-14.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 2
Silas O'Vera

When Silas was shoved, he was still on his guard. When he hit the ground, he quickly used the momentum to turn it into a flip to get high in the air. He landed on an enemy knight's head. Pup? Kid? Silas decided to fire back with taunts of his own. "Don't let dementia compromise your situational awareness. Its focus IS shifted." On Raven, not on Silas. "Obsidian, I need your assistance," Silas said, then howled loudly, the sound projecting all over Darkness Ridge

A magic circle appeared in front of Raven and the ground cracked in front of him and opened, revealing a chasm below that led to a fiery lava-covered death. Out jumped a wolf in front of Raven and it opened its mouth, absorbing the beam. The wolf was made of pure Obsidian. Along with it, small fire birds flew out. None of them possessed the ability to shoot flames, but they did divebomb, killing itself and everything within a fairly small radius. "You called, Young Alpha?"
"Yup. Anything fire-related, I need you to absorb. Protect the old man so I can close that gap."
"Acknowledged." The wolf started shooting explosive fireballs at the enemy undead.

Silas jumped into the fray, ducking and weaving through the enemies, blocking when needed. Since there was pretty much a miasma of dark magic, Silas wasn't easy to see. One would have to look for a pair of glowing blue eyes. Time to get to the center

The Spirit raised its hands again and a bunch of magic circles appeared overhead and pointed at Raven. Then they started moving on their own, slowly but surely and keeping their sights on Raven. They started to fire blue bolts of Thauma Magic at Raven. The Spirit apparently saw Raven as the bigger threat, if it even knew Silas was there as well
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Sir Joseph Watson
"I plan on sleeping in the morning. Tonight, I have to draw up plans and package this meat. We're a bit more likely to get attacked tonight rather than in broad daylight, especially considering the size of our party right now," Joseph said, focusing on the meat roasting, but addressing her nonetheless. He drew his blade, which was covered in blood. "You can go to sleep. Covering for me tomorrow while I'm out will be good enough." If she refused, then they'd both be up all night, because Joseph simply was not going to sleep. He had plans to draw up, whether or not they were related to the things in Norbury or they were related to more slave liberations.
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
(About time to skip. Doesn't really matter what you choose here.)

Silas O'Vera

When Silas was shoved, he was still on his guard. When he hit the ground, he quickly used the momentum to turn it into a flip to get high in the air. He landed on an enemy knight's head. Pup? Kid? Silas decided to fire back with taunts of his own. "Don't let dementia compromise your situational awareness. Its focus IS shifted." On Raven, not on Silas. "Obsidian, I need your assistance," Silas said, then howled loudly, the sound projecting all over Darkness Ridge

A magic circle appeared in front of Raven and the ground cracked in front of him and opened, revealing a chasm below that led to a fiery lava-covered death. Out jumped a wolf in front of Raven and it opened its mouth, absorbing the beam. The wolf was made of pure Obsidian. Along with it, small fire birds flew out. None of them possessed the ability to shoot flames, but they did divebomb, killing itself and everything within a fairly small radius. "You called, Young Alpha?"
"Yup. Anything fire-related, I need you to absorb. Protect the old man so I can close that gap."
"Acknowledged." The wolf started shooting explosive fireballs at the enemy undead.

Silas jumped into the fray, ducking and weaving through the enemies, blocking when needed. Since there was pretty much a miasma of dark magic, Silas wasn't easy to see. One would have to look for a pair of glowing blue eyes. Time to get to the center

The Spirit raised its hands again and a bunch of magic circles appeared overhead and pointed at Raven. Then they started moving on their own, slowly but surely and keeping their sights on Raven. They started to fire blue bolts of Thauma Magic at Raven. The Spirit apparently saw Raven as the bigger threat, if it even knew Silas was there as well

Sir Joseph Watson
"I plan on sleeping in the morning. Tonight, I have to draw up plans and package this meat. We're a bit more likely to get attacked tonight rather than in broad daylight, especially considering the size of our party right now," Joseph said, focusing on the meat roasting, but addressing her nonetheless. He drew his blade, which was covered in blood. "You can go to sleep. Covering for me tomorrow while I'm out will be good enough." If she refused, then they'd both be up all night, because Joseph simply was not going to sleep. He had plans to draw up, whether or not they were related to the things in Norbury or they were related to more slave liberations.
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
(About time to skip. Doesn't really matter what you choose here.)
"I may be old but with age comes wisdom!" Raven laughing as he had a moment to breath. Looking around he sighed pulling his flask out and downing the last of his wife's blood. One horn growing on his head as he started walking towards the demon. Summoning baumer in scythe form he started his way towards the demon, picking up the pace as he dragged the blade across the ground. He redirected the extra armor on his body to his chest. Quickly closing the gap between the two of them he reared back with the scythe aiming an upward slash for the demons two left arms.

A secondary demon, seeming to come from the firsts shadow caught the blade, kicking Raven in the chest and sending him flying back into a rock formation. "Silas run!!!! That thing we are fighting might as well be an ant to her!" Raven knew who the second demon was, it was his wife. Raven on his own couldn't hold her for more than a few seconds, he had a better chance of surviving direct sunlight.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Last edited:
Silas O'Vera
Darkness Ridge

Hell is literally breaking loose​

Silas jumped back at Raven getting kicked. Whatever this demon was, it was clearly a woman and she clearly gave off more Dark Magic than even the Spirit. "An Ancient Demon........... What the blue fuck is going on here?" By no means was Silas able to take this chick on.

"Alpha! What's going on?! I smell the Dark Magic all the way from Teec Nos Los!" Twas Maverick coming in on his Communication Crystal
"An Ancient fucking Demon Maverick!" Silas yelled as he slashed his way back at the beginning, where they stood as the Spirit confronted them.
"............GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THERE, ALPHA!!" Maverick only ever spoke like that when his life was in extreme danger and she greatly feared for his life. She was far too concerned to think about respect and formalities. Her scream hurt his ears
"On my way, Maverick. Gotta get Mr. Crost!" Silas pulled out a Wolf Stone and charged in. Upon his transformation, he trucked through enemies like they were nothing, not killing them, but getting them out of the way with immense speed.

The Spirit was an Ancient Spirit as well. This demon woman was definitely a disturbance, but nothing he couldn't take on. He'd just have to unleash a few restrictions..............which he was about to do. He shrieked as red chains appeared on his body. His hands went to his head, as if he was suffering an intense psychological attack. Wings sprouted. He floated into the air. "Geeeeeeeeeeeetttttt...............OOOOUUUTTTT!!" he yelled, cracking the ground, causing fissures similar to what Silas did, but to a deadly degree. Most of both undead forces were lost to a fiery lava [second] death. "LLLLLUUUUUSSSSTTTT!!!" He roared. Blood siphoned from the field into him. This demon had history with this newcomer. What history, Silas didn't fucking care about. The Spirit disappeared...........then reappeared and punched the new demon into the ground. About 20 feet deep.
5808-artwork-digital_art-demon-wings-fantasy_art-sword-748x468.jpg

"Who the fuck is this, Raven!?!?" Silas yelled as he made it to him and picked him up with one hand like he was featherweight. None of this was good. As this devolved more and more, the Ridge became less and less of a ridge and more of a landscape from hell itself. Eruptions, earthquakes, death and undead. His speed was his only defense because he may as well be unarmed fighting these two how they were. Good thing he was far faster than any one here. "You better give me some fucking cliffnotes!" Silas began to charge away from this encounter with Raven in tow. The new demon might focus on him since he had Raven, but the Spirit was focusing on her. That, combined with his speed, Silas could get out with Raven in tow.

Silas O'Vera
Darkness Ridge

Hell is literally breaking loose​

Silas jumped back at Raven getting kicked. Whatever this demon was, it was clearly a woman and she clearly gave off more Dark Magic than even the Spirit. "An Ancient Demon........... What the blue fuck is going on here?" By no means was Silas able to take this chick on.

"Alpha! What's going on?! I smell the Dark Magic all the way from Teec Nos Los!" Twas Maverick coming in on his Communication Crystal
"An Ancient fucking Demon Maverick!" Silas yelled as he slashed his way back at the beginning, where they stood as the Spirit confronted them.
"............GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THERE, ALPHA!!" Maverick only ever spoke like that when his life was in extreme danger and she greatly feared for his life. She was far too concerned to think about respect and formalities. Her scream hurt his ears
"On my way, Maverick. Gotta get Mr. Crost!" Silas pulled out a Wolf Stone and charged in. Upon his transformation, he trucked through enemies like they were nothing, not killing them, but getting them out of the way with immense speed.

The Spirit was an Ancient Spirit as well. This demon woman was definitely a disturbance, but nothing he couldn't take on. He'd just have to unleash a few restrictions..............which he was about to do. He shrieked as red chains appeared on his body. His hands went to his head, as if he was suffering an intense psychological attack. Wings sprouted. He floated into the air. "Geeeeeeeeeeeetttttt...............OOOOUUUTTTT!!" he yelled, cracking the ground, causing fissures similar to what Silas did, but to a deadly degree. Most of both undead forces were lost to a fiery lava [second] death. "LLLLLUUUUUSSSSTTTT!!!" He roared. Blood siphoned from the field into him. This demon had history with this newcomer. What history, Silas didn't fucking care about. The Spirit disappeared...........then reappeared and punched the new demon into the ground. About 20 feet deep.
5808-artwork-digital_art-demon-wings-fantasy_art-sword-748x468.jpg

"Who the fuck is this, Raven!?!?" Silas yelled as he made it to him and picked him up with one hand like he was featherweight. None of this was good. As this devolved more and more, the Ridge became less and less of a ridge and more of a landscape from hell itself. Eruptions, earthquakes, death and undead. His speed was his only defense because he may as well be unarmed fighting these two how they were. Good thing he was far faster than any one here. "You better give me some fucking cliffnotes!" Silas began to charge away from this encounter with Raven in tow. The new demon might focus on him since he had Raven, but the Spirit was focusing on her. That, combined with his speed, Silas could get out with Raven in tow.
"Get me away from here....that demon is my former wife and one of the seven lords of hell....she can control me like a puppet...and any other undead...but now is t the time for this, I will explain when we get to the orc city" Raven wincing, reeling from the kick he had received, she wasn't even really trying when she had done that, it was only a warning.

Victoria started laughing as she crawled from the hole. "I'm glad to see that your horns grew back from our last fight...wanna try and take your seat back?" She asked as she summoned her weapon, not changing like the spirit had. Holding her spear in o e hand as she stood up on her feet and cracked her neck "and here I was just trying to help....I'll give you one chance...bow to me or this time I'll take off more than your horns..."

Last edited:
Caius Grants
Forest: Odette's Cabin
In his sleep Caius was stirred by a noise, sounding like a panicked voice of an elderly woman. usually, he would have woken by this point, but after all that had happened yesterday, he simply could not being himself out of the slumber and become stuck between the half-sleep. In such a state, he tossed and turned a little, trying to seek a comfortable position on the bed so that he may fully return to sleep, and in his search for comfort, he felt something soft and warm, and decided to cuddle up to it. That "something" would be Odette sleeping next to him.

BackSet BackSet , Archemis Archemis , animegirl20 animegirl20 Lincs Lincs Birdsie Birdsie Arvios Arvios

"Guessing it'll be better to have one down and 4 awake for whatever is coming up. Just don't overwork yourself. We can't have you being out of comission for too long." With this Ellie ducked into the tent with her husband. Still concerned about Joseph. But he knew what he was doing, she hoped.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Nyrea
Woods near Odette's cabin

Nyrea was weighting her options very carefully as she moved behind the trees, in the direction of the city, formulating a plan. This wasn't something she would normally do. Being more the type to act before thinking too much, caring little for the consequences her actions may have. Taking things lightly, joke, flirt, play around, that was her a signature move. But when it came down to this? She wouldn't play around and may the gods have mercy on the ones who would stand in her way because she would send them to them without a second thought. Nyrea learned pretty soon that the world was a lot more grey than some people would like to admite. There was little black or white, only points of view and she was more than willing to play by those rules. Make sure you protect yourself and whats yours. That was all it was about.

Being a criminal wasn't something she planned, like most things in her life but it wasn't something she was ashamed either. Choose your targets and your clients well and you'll survive another day. No one is here to save you, you have to do it for yourself. She knew most of the people she left behind in the cabin would not approve or understand that and she truly didn't care. It must be nice being spoiled by life that way. At the moment, being a criminal would make things easier. Or easy as they could be at the moment she supposed. It doesn't matter if they were in a different city, she knew what to look for, how to blend in and how to get what she needed.

Around 5 minutes into the walk, Nyrea's steps faltered for a slip of a second, a sensation running through her, making the hair in the back of her neck stand. That feeling of being watched, followed. So as not to give herself away, Nyrea kept moving, surreptitiously looking around her to identify the source. But no matter how much she try, there was nothing around her that she could see. This changed things. Could it be someone from the group or someone else, maybe even guards. Could have they followed them here? Did they leave traces behind? Maybe it was just a random person but that wasn't that much better. And the group? She could swear everyone but Foster was asleep and they didn't notice her leaving. If it was someone from the group did she want them to know what she was up to? Probably not, at least for now. If push comes to shove she wasn't sure they would approve her mission. Whoever they were she needed to change her route and so she did. Walking to a small clearing, putting herself in the middle of it and nocking an arrow. Openly trying to pinpoint the person following her, getting ready for a fight if needed. "Come now, no need to be shy. I promise I won't bite" she almost purred the words out, hoping it would make whoever it was move or say anything now that were aware that she knew she was being followed.

Birdsie Birdsie animegirl20 animegirl20 Lincs Lincs revior revior Arvios Arvios BackSet BackSet

Valac
Woods near Odette's Cabin

The forest clearing is where she stood her ground, preparing for the aggressor to reveal themselves. Valac felt a wave of mischevious intent well up within himself. Normally, he was a serious person, but he couldn't help it this time. Sometimes, you just have to chill.

The entity's small rat form materialized just behind Nyrea and a little to the right. He ambled forward confidently until he stood beside her, then looked forward. A moment passed and it was time to deliver the coup de grace and scare the living crap out of her. Valac spoke, abruptly and loudly in confusion, tilting his head: "Who are you aiming at?"

Archemis Archemis animegirl20 animegirl20 Lincs Lincs revior revior Arvios Arvios BackSet BackSet (Short, I know, but there wasn't much to add.)

"Get me away from here....that demon is my former wife and one of the seven lords of hell....she can control me like a puppet...and any other undead...but now is t the time for this, I will explain when we get to the orc city" Raven wincing, reeling from the kick he had received, she wasn't even really trying when she had done that, it was only a warning.

Victoria started laughing as she crawled from the hole. "I'm glad to see that your horns grew back from our last fight...wanna try and take your seat back?" She asked as she summoned her weapon, not changing like the spirit had. Holding her spear in o e hand as she stood up on her feet and cracked her neck "and here I was just trying to help....I'll give you one chance...bow to me or this time I'll take off more than your horns..."
Silas O'Vera

Silas charged away from the fight like a mad wolf, dodging falling magma rocks and jumping over the fractured ground, ripping through undead on both sides. When he mentioned the 7 lords, Silas immediately knew why she had that same effect on him as Luna tended to do. Only that time was a MASSIVELY higher degree. He'd have become her slave pretty much instantly had the situation not been as grave as it was. The sheer scale of the situation and the amount of danger he was in barely took precedence over the aphrodisiac effect she radiated. "LUST? You married LUST!?! Didn't your mom tell you not to sleep with crazy?!" Fucking hell. The ground ahead was light. A literal border. One side black and charred looking. The other natural grass. Silas crossed the border into Teec Nos Los. Once he made it into the city, he was panting hard. He was cut and bleeding, definitely exhausted from such a long run (Darkness Ridge was NOT a short distance)

The demon pointed his sword as a challenge. "Lust is my seat. I will end you for forcing me into this unsightly form. If you think you can take me on up-front, you're just as mistaken now as back then." Victoria had to resort to deception and trickery to win their last bout (and her current seat as Demon Sin Lust). The seat for a Demon Sin went to anyone who could defeat the previous one. He could most definitely take her on with brute force and win. This was even moreso the case since Victoria was weakened for breaking the rules.

The rules go that if you're a Demon Sin, going against the Sin Lord's Code would weaken them in every aspect. In Victoria's case, being Lust, she married Raven. Marriage is pretty much the antithesis of what Lust stands for. This is like Greed giving away all his possessions. Weakened. In terms of raw strength, the Spirit was FAR AND AWAY stronger. However, Lust was Lust and Victoria didn't need Raw Strength to win last time
(This won't be pursued just yet. This can become a thing later.)

Sir Joseph Watson
(Time Skip)
The next morning
Forest Camp

Joseph was up early that morning, having stayed up all night doing what he said he would do. The meat was completely packaged and he had a plan drawn up to liberate slaves in the city next to Norbury. He was sitting by the fire roasting some bread when Eliana walked out of the tent. She was in a good mood (I think we can all guess why) but she was hungry. Looking at the bones of the deer pretty much picked entirely clean, she was incredulous. "You ate that entire deer?"
"Of course not, Lassie. It's packaged to eat on the go. I did eat quite a bit though." He held out the bread for her to take, which she did. Looking around, breakfast was already made and being kept warm by the campfire. "Today, we get you back to your horse and hopefully your key."
She bit into the bread. Whatever he seasoned it with, it was fantastic and soft. He probably baked it on this very fire, as it didn't taste like it was already made. "I can't thank you enough, Sir Watson. Your kindness has been far more than I surely deserve."
"I run 2 liberation missions weekly. No need to thank me, Eliana."
They sat out talking over the campfire. His past, her life before and hopeful life when she gets back to Norbury, pets, horses, his kids and grandchildren.
P Paint The Wind Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi Silver Wolf Silver Wolf

Rose came out of her tent about a half hour later than Eliana, and she sat beside her around the fire with Joseph. She took some food. “Thanks for making this, Sir,” she told him with a grin. She probably didn’t have to call him Sir after working with him for twenty years, but she still did. She had the utmost respect for him. She put her hand on Eliana’s knee, just resting it there. She looked around the forest. “This area is beautiful,” she said quietly. She then stood and took out a cauldron from her tent, putting it next to the fire. She filled it with water and then went a little ways off into the woods and began to gather ingredients, humming to herself. She brought them back and mashed them with a mortar and pestle. She began to stir her potion and closed her eyes, humming softly and muttering soft incantations. She was making more healing potions, just in case they were needed. Plus, she was running low. The mixture turned purple and began to glow. Rose stopped mixing and moved back to sit beside Eliana.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Cross was the first to get up noticing his wife coughing next him. She slept next to him knowing he practically bled heat. And heat was like disease. So Cross had to wake her up. "Do I have to repeat why we don't have the same bed yet? Or are you going to make yourself deathly sick. I'll leave and join Joseph. Get yourself cooled off and come back when that cough is gone." Cross said in an upset tone. He hated the idea he made his wife sick. And in truth one of his biggest goals was to stop his heat radiation issue. But for the time being he walked out.
"Morning Ladies and Joseph. You all get a good sleep?"

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 P Paint The Wind

Silas O'Vera

Silas charged away from the fight like a mad wolf, dodging falling magma rocks and jumping over the fractured ground, ripping through undead on both sides. When he mentioned the 7 lords, Silas immediately knew why she had that same effect on him as Luna tended to do. Only that time was a MASSIVELY higher degree. He'd have become her slave pretty much instantly had the situation not been as grave as it was. The sheer scale of the situation and the amount of danger he was in barely took precedence over the aphrodisiac effect she radiated. "LUST? You married LUST!?! Didn't your mom tell you not to sleep with crazy?!" Fucking hell. The ground ahead was light. A literal border. One side black and charred looking. The other natural grass. Silas crossed the border into Teec Nos Los. Once he made it into the city, he was panting hard. He was cut and bleeding, definitely exhausted from such a long run (Darkness Ridge was NOT a short distance)

The demon pointed his sword as a challenge. "Lust is my seat. I will end you for forcing me into this unsightly form. If you think you can take me on up-front, you're just as mistaken now as back then." Victoria had to resort to deception and trickery to win their last bout (and her current seat as Demon Sin Lust). The seat for a Demon Sin went to anyone who could defeat the previous one. He could most definitely take her on with brute force and win. This was even moreso the case since Victoria was weakened for breaking the rules.

The rules go that if you're a Demon Sin, going against the Sin Lord's Code would weaken them in every aspect. In Victoria's case, being Lust, she married Raven. Marriage is pretty much the antithesis of what Lust stands for. This is like Greed giving away all his possessions. Weakened. In terms of raw strength, the Spirit was FAR AND AWAY stronger. However, Lust was Lust and Victoria didn't need Raw Strength to win last time
(This won't be pursued just yet. This can become a thing later.)

Sir Joseph Watson
(Time Skip)
The next morning
Forest Camp

Joseph was up early that morning, having stayed up all night doing what he said he would do. The meat was completely packaged and he had a plan drawn up to liberate slaves in the city next to Norbury. He was sitting by the fire roasting some bread when Eliana walked out of the tent. She was in a good mood (I think we can all guess why) but she was hungry. Looking at the bones of the deer pretty much picked entirely clean, she was incredulous. "You ate that entire deer?"
"Of course not, Lassie. It's packaged to eat on the go. I did eat quite a bit though." He held out the bread for her to take, which she did. Looking around, breakfast was already made and being kept warm by the campfire. "Today, we get you back to your horse and hopefully your key."
She bit into the bread. Whatever he seasoned it with, it was fantastic and soft. He probably baked it on this very fire, as it didn't taste like it was already made. "I can't thank you enough, Sir Watson. Your kindness has been far more than I surely deserve."
"I run 2 liberation missions weekly. No need to thank me, Eliana."
They sat out talking over the campfire. His past, her life before and hopeful life when she gets back to Norbury, pets, horses, his kids and grandchildren.
P Paint The Wind Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi Silver Wolf Silver Wolf
(So hold off on their fight?)

Raven laughed as he slid off the wolf, laying on his back "well if you had a chance to bed one of the seven, especially lust... do you have any idea the things the demon with that title can do in a bed room?" He asked before sitting up and dusting himself off "good thing you are fast....and that those two distracted one another...shit that was a rush, but the question now my dear boy is what do we donow and what will you think of Luna the next time you see her?" His skin still hadnt healed from the attack he had taken earlier from the spirit, the damage to his arms was only slowly spreading.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Odette began to opened her eyes when she felt something was holding on to her. Once she fully awake she her face shot up red when she realized in was Caius cuddling her. Before she could even respond or say anything a cane wacked Caius on the head. Odette looked to see Mable with angry glare on her face. "Young man if you don't want to be beaten with a cane I suggest you get up." She then looked around again and then realized something. "Odette are these the people that were arrested for that murder that took place in the tavern? You brought them here? Convicted Criminals?!" Well there was scary old woman on a rampage now. This should be fun.
BackSet BackSet , Archemis Archemis , revior revior Lincs Lincs Birdsie Birdsie Arvios Arvios

Attachments

• Fairy-Tail-S2-25-14.jpg
    Fairy-Tail-S2-25-14.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 1
Saia- Redvale

To say the idea of vampires to Saia was an understatement. In fact the mere thought of her even being a maid for one had paralyzed her with a look of terror. Then her head turned to the merchant "When are you leaving and how much would it be for me to tag along. I have 15 gold and a chunk of bronze. Please if that vampire comes back he won't take no for an answer. That's how vampires are. He'll come and take me away. And then hypnotize me into saying yes!" Saia said as she grabbed the man by the shoulders and began to shake him all the while rapid firing the word "please".

Silver Wolf Silver Wolf (sorry about the wait)

Oahu woke up to see a scary woman. "Aaaaahhhh!" He screamed. "Please don't kick us out, most of us are innocent and the caprain of the guard is much worse than us!"
(sorry for short post. I might be coming down with a cold) animegirl20 animegirl20

Foster
Foster's eyes drifted open lazily. For a moment, all he could do was stare at the leaves overhead in confusion. His mind was still hazy, hesitating just before the plunge into full wakefulness. Something was off. It had been at least two days since he'd slept under a bush-

Ah, right.

He shook himself, feeling slightly damp from his time in the rain. Luckily, the plant he'd finally decided to sit down under kept the water out pretty well. Judging by the very faint light in the sky, it couldn't have been very long since he'd dozed off. Foster gazed once more with almost childlike wonder at the cottage through the trees, and started to come up with a few different plans for explaining himself. However, any way he drew it up, there wasn't quite a good justification for wandering out of a warm, dry, safe house to curl up in the middle of a pile of wet leaves.

The sniper bowed his head against his knees in resignation, a long sigh leaking from his lips. He wondered again why he'd bothered sticking around with the others in the first place; in fact, he doubted that anyone even noticed his absence. Might as well go back anyway, though, if only to get his things.

Before he could stand up, something shoved him lightly from behind. Foster tottered for a moment before crashing straight forward, plowing a generous furrow into the leaf litter on the ground. He angrily spat out the leaves in his mouth and rolled over, ready to complain, or realize his impending doom, or something of the sort. Words died on his lips as he stared in shock at the mule that had followed him like a four-legged shadow across the entire city of Redvale. The thing stared directly at his face, not even blinking. It wore its usual dull, expressionless look, and was even chewing on something, yet its eyes seemed strangely piercing, like they were laying bare Foster's very soul. Foster quickly made a sign against evil with his hands. Nothing. He made a cursory examination of the animal's body to find any dark brandings, horns, leathery wings, or scales. The mule did not object. Finally he sagged back against the thin trunk of the bush in defeat.
"What are you?"

Nyrea

Nyrea kept looking around waiting for someone to come out or just say something, not really noticing the rat materialize behind her. So when his voice came right next to her she jumped and turned, aiming the arrow blindly to that side and shooting it, all the while yelling "Shit! Fuck!". Realising last minute that it was Valac, only enough to change it course so it stick to the ground next to him. For a good half minute she just stared at him, silently. Noticing his tilted head and curious expression, staring back at her as he waited for an answer. When the shock passed she started to laugh. Laughing so much at this stupid situation that her belly started to hurt and there were tears in her eyes. It had been a long time since she laughed this much, way too long...

Calming her breath as well as she could she smiled openly to him, kneeling next to him and taking back the arrow that was on the ground. "That was amazing sweet cheeks, but maybe don't do that again? I would prefer not to hurt you by accident." That was the key word for her. Accident. Nyrea had no problem in hurting or killing people if it came to that, but she was careful not to do it without intention. She was still short on breath from the laughter. Feeling lighter than before. Not getting up for now, she kept her gaze on him, eyes narrowing slightly. Making nothing to hide the fact that she was studying him very carefully. The truth was she didn't like him any more or less than the others, but unlike them she had no idea what his motivations where to be here. As long as it didn't involve her she would be okay with whatever he wanted. But until she figured it out what that was she would stay cautious. Nyrea kept measuring and evaluating the little rat in front of her, trying to reach a decision.

Whatever she saw or conclude made her open her hand on the ground next to Valac. At least she decided he was clean enough so she could carry him, she always had a problem with hygiene "I'm about to do something that might be dangerous or stupid. Probably both. Wanna tag along?" she waited with her hand open for the rat to make his decision.

Birdsie Birdsie animegirl20 animegirl20 revior revior Lincs Lincs Arvios Arvios BackSet BackSet

Last edited:
Sir Joseph Watson
"Morning," Joseph said gruffly but with a smile to Rose and Cross. "I stayed up all night keeping guard, packaging the meat and drawing up the plans to another Slave Liberation near Norbury. Hope you all slept well." He stood up, using his sheathed rapier as a cane. Putting it back on his waist, he moved over to the horses to get out some food. He stood over feeding the horses while talking. "The order of business is simple. We should be getting to the Slave Liberation site today. If we don't experience much delay, we can do that tonight. If not, then whatever. We'll move on. Hopefully along the way, Eli can remember a thing or two and can lead us to her former master's residence." They were going in blind and needed Eliana to lead them to the slave master's house. 5 years a slave hopefully wouldn't haze her mind too much to where the man lived

Eliana McKenzie
Eli watched as Rose made the potion, admiring at the knowledge and skill it probably took to make potions. She had to learn to speak to the spirits of the long dead. Unfortunately, her time being a slave and weakening both physically and mentally, her abilities had fallen quite a bit. She never forgot about how to do the rituals, but she was weak at the moment. She looked over to Rose. "Did you sleep well?"
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi P Paint The Wind

Silas O'Vera
"I'll take your word for it, as she's smoking and I'd like to keep my soul. That's half the Aphrodisiac talking. Anyways, I suspected that Luna was to some degree an aphrodisiac demon due to the fact that I have to actively control myself around her. I knew that going in, yet I still love her." Silas would still protect Luna no matter what. The fact that she was the daughter of DEMON SIN FUCKING LUST had to be kept a secret though. "Her origin is best kept quiet. That's start a werewolf/vampire war level information." Her being a simple succubus would've been enough to put the pack on high alert. Demon Sin Lust was.............well to say it could be ignored was direct denial of reality. Silas sighed, finally calming down quite a bit and turning back into human form. "Alright, time to go meet up with the pack." The darkness over Darkness Ridge seemed to settle down. What happened wouldn't be known for now, as Silas wasn't going back to see. Whether they fought and someone won, it didn't matter. The Spirit would come after Silas and Victoria would come after Raven. Twas only a temporary silence for a bigger storm to come.

Sir Joseph Watson
"Morning," Joseph said gruffly but with a smile to Rose and Cross. "I stayed up all night keeping guard, packaging the meat and drawing up the plans to another Slave Liberation near Norbury. Hope you all slept well." He stood up, using his sheathed rapier as a cane. Putting it back on his waist, he moved over to the horses to get out some food. He stood over feeding the horses while talking. "The order of business is simple. We should be getting to the Slave Liberation site today. If we don't experience much delay, we can do that tonight. If not, then whatever. We'll move on. Hopefully along the way, Eli can remember a thing or two and can lead us to her former master's residence." They were going in blind and needed Eliana to lead them to the slave master's house. 5 years a slave hopefully wouldn't haze her mind too much to where the man lived

Eliana McKenzie
Eli watched as Rose made the potion, admiring at the knowledge and skill it probably took to make potions. She had to learn to speak to the spirits of the long dead. Unfortunately, her time being a slave and weakening both physically and mentally, her abilities had fallen quite a bit. She never forgot about how to do the rituals, but she was weak at the moment. She looked over to Rose. "Did you sleep well?"
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi P Paint The Wind

Silas O'Vera
"I'll take your word for it, as she's smoking and I'd like to keep my soul. That's half the Aphrodisiac talking. Anyways, I suspected that Luna was to some degree an aphrodisiac demon due to the fact that I have to actively control myself around her. I knew that going in, yet I still love her." Silas would still protect Luna no matter what. The fact that she was the daughter of DEMON SIN FUCKING LUST had to be kept a secret though. "Her origin is best kept quiet. That's start a werewolf/vampire war level information." Her being a simple succubus would've been enough to put the pack on high alert. Demon Sin Lust was.............well to say it could be ignored was direct denial of reality. Silas sighed, finally calming down quite a bit and turning back into human form. "Alright, time to go meet up with the pack." The darkness over Darkness Ridge seemed to settle down. What happened wouldn't be known for now, as Silas wasn't going back to see. Whether they fought and someone won, it didn't matter. The Spirit would come after Silas and Victoria would come after Raven. Twas only a temporary silence for a bigger storm to come.
"That would be in the best Interest of Luna, if your pack found out I fought even you could protect her..." wincing as he stood to his feet, holding his ribs in pain "onward pup...before I pass out, I've forgotten how hard she can hit" chuckling as he made his way with Silas to meet with the pack. "So if my wife wins...we die...and if spirit wins...we die, our odds aren't sounding too great right now"

-------
"Maybe another time then, I'll see you next time tiny" Victoria laughed as she opened a portal returning to hell.

Last edited:
Valac
Outskirts of Redvale - Woods Near Odette's Cabin

It was time. Valac's brain tried to estimate how the conversation would play out if he said certain things in certain order. Such predictions were hardly perfect, sometimes not even roughly accurate, but it was better to blow on a cold pot, as they say. He felt it was the perfect moment - to form a bond of trust. The conditions could hardly be more desirable. She was alone and as such, his manipulations would be personal and unnoticed by the rest.

He smiled, knowing she'd like a positive response from him. "Stupid and dangerous go together - like a decrepit necromancer and an enormous amount of madness and nonsense!" Valac chirped happily.

He leaned forward, placing one little foot on her hand. "On that note, yes. Accompanying you would relieve me of my boredom, and I have something I wanted to tell you."

Valac hopped onto her hand and began to speak with conviction in his own words, as he balanced on her hand and looked her in the eyes with sincerity in his own. "See, when I met you, I wasn't sure what to make of you. The same applies to the rest of the group and actually, I believe that feeling's mutual." He maintained eye contact, reading her face as he spoke, "I've finally decided, though."

Valac felt that using Bewitching Voice wasn't necessary, so he didn't bother. This situation was one of the manipulations that required a bit of finesse rather than magical brainwashing. "Nyrea, let me be frank: I like the way your brain works. So, I want to tell you a secret, but you have to promise to keep it. Kay? Pinky promise!"

He winked playfully, holding out his small rat finger in her direction with a childlike, gleeful smile. It was weird really, the way that rat bodies portrayed emotions, but being a spirit helped. Some ancient celestials had bodies whose faces never changed - they were static - and yet, those around them could feel their emotions washing off of their forms like waves, portrayed better than any facial expression ever could.

Valac was similar to some degree. Even though reading a rat's face would be difficult for a human, as long as he willed it, Nyrea would see him as 'smiling.'

Archemis Archemis animegirl20 animegirl20 Lincs Lincs revior revior Arvios Arvios BackSet BackSet
(Meanwhile, Adramalech is smiling from beyond oblivion.)

Last edited:
Nyrea

Nyrea watched and listened to the little creature in front of her with rapt attention, bringing her hand closer and higher once he got in, careful not to make him fall. "See, when I met you, I wasn't sure what to make of you. The same applies to the rest of the group and actually, I believe that feeling's mutual." She hummed in approval but gave no other verbal agreement "I've finally decided, though" Her eyes narrowing slightly for a split of a second when he said that. Just a slight reaction, that he could only see by paying close attention to her facial expressions. This was going somewhere and for now she wanted to see where that was before interrupting or giving some input. Her curiosity was peaked.

And he did keep going, extending his little finger to her, face open and what she read as smiling. She snorted a laugh at the scene in front of her eyes "How old are you love?" she was teasing him a little, even though there was no malice in her voice. But thinking about ir now, she was curious, she hadn't considered it before "Do you live longer because you're..." she gestured to him with her other hand "whatever you are". Nyrea found some space for him on her pouch, putting him there and starting moving again in the direction of the city before answering, her voice hardening a fraction not because of him but for the content of her statement "My advice? Keep it. Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead." there was a pregnant pause before she continue, this was a topic that hit too close to home for her "I have no interest in other people's - or creatures' - secrets".

Nyrea pressed her lips together, keeping her eyes on the path she wanted to take. Clearly showing that the conversation or at least that topic was over, her previous open and friendly demeanour evaporating in a flash. She rubbed her nose bridge sighing loudly. "Look, you have to be careful or the world will eat you alive and spit you out like you're trash. Don't go around trusting people. Especially not thieves." her tone growing lower and lower as she talked to the point that the last sentence was barely a whisper, although enough for Valac to hear given the proximity. She was still not looking down to him.

Birdsie Birdsie animegirl20 animegirl20 Lincs Lincs Arvios Arvios revior revior BackSet BackSet

Valac
Outskirts of Redvale - Woods Near Odette's Cabin

That was... surprising? Valac suspended and blinked once when she told him to keep the secret to himself. Did that just happen? Most people would be thrilled by the idea of knowing the secret of a talking, magical rat. But not her. That rejection, it irked, and almost paradoxically, it made him feel impressed. Impressed by the woman's unusual choice. Every dirty secret about another person you know is another way to exploit them, but she outright refused that.

Why? Valac realized - this is what irked him. Not the rejection itself, but the reason that the rejection happened in the first place, or rather the seeming lack of thereof. Why would she not want that? More than that, just a second later, while he was still in shock and recoiling from the event, she gave him advice on his own supposed naivety, which was exactly his own outlook on life - trust no one, people are out there for themselves - but WHY?

He cared only about the reason, the motives behind her action. He activated Bewitching Voice without hesitation. He had to know.

He then asked, curiously but calmly, "Are you a good person, Nyrea?" He didn't care if she answered honestly or not, he only cared that she answered - his ability to read through falsehoods bordered on flawless because of his own ability to weave lies, so he was confident he could discern if her statement was false or true. The Bewitching Voice was there to further push her into answering it.

Of course, Valac wasn't stupid. He knew good was subjective, whether generally or individually, so he'd have to interpret her answer and cross-examine it with carefully picked evidence. And maybe where they were going would help him in that. He finished the rest of his statement without the subliminal spell, "I don't know why else you would tell me this, that's why I'm asking."

Perhaps she'd notice the bizarre nature of the question and begin suspecting him. She refused to be manipulated - outmaneuvered his plan of telling her that he was actually a spirit. It was like a swordsman asking another for advice after a lost duel - why did he lose? He asked so that he'd improve upon his mistakes in the future.

Archemis Archemis animegirl20 animegirl20 Lincs Lincs revior revior Arvios Arvios BackSet BackSet

Nyrea
Woods near the city

Nyrea halted in surprise after his question, looking down to him for the first time since she began walking, before resuming her steps. There was a long silence, long enough to Valac to start question if the spell worked and if she was going to answer. She was pondering his question and her words carefully. They were almost at the wedge of the forest by now, only a few more minutes of walking when she started to talk, slowly.

"If anyone says yes to that they're lying." she slowed her pace, avoiding leaving the cover of the trees before finishing. Another pause. "My mother used to tell me there's two wolves in you. One Good, one Bad. You can choose which one you want to feed but neither can die." her eyes were unfocused on the landscape when she spoke. Shaking her head a little, as if to dispel the memories that came uninvited she noticed that she was saying more than she intended in the first place. "I'm not going to kill you without motive if that's what your asking."

Nyrea rubbed Valac's rat head with a finger, looking at him "Morals are all nice and cozy but they have no place here so enough of that little philosopher. Let's do some recon". By then they were almost at the outer wall, squatting down to stay hidden she looked for guards. After a few minutes and judging the path clear she ran to the wall, using her air magic to prop her up to it and then to one of the roofs. They needed to be careful now. Nyrea just wanted some information, how bad where they looking for them, what kind of rewards were posted and if she was lucky maybe determining the gather place she needed to visit. But knowing that was probably a bit too risky she would keep that as a secondary objective. She started to move around the rooftops, careful and practiced, gathering the information she wanted and looking around for clues. It was obvious to Valac this was not her first time sneaking around like that and even though she did a lot of things without thinking this was not one of them.

Birdsie Birdsie animegirl20 animegirl20 revior revior BackSet BackSet Arvios Arvios Lincs Lincs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back