• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Forevermore (Interest Check - CLOSED)

sox

محبت

FOREVERMORE
even if forever's just for now

ROLES

- Spell-Caster [reserved]
- Necromancer
- Mystic
- Dark Mage [reserved]
- Elemental
- Alchemist
- [extra of any type] [reserved]
- [extra of any type]

RULES

Rules:
- No god-modding
- Fairly literate writers only
- Keep it respectful
- Must have Discord
- Unrealistic FC's preferred, but keep it 3D
- 1-2 paragraphs per post
- Fights between characters (not NPCs) must be plotted
- Must maintain communicaton if unable to post frequently
- Love/romance is accepted and encouraged

NOTES

I worked pretty hard on this RP, so please only apply if you'll be active! I'm not harsh unless I need to be, so if we get a decent amount of posts a week, this should be a fun time for everyone. :^)

LORE

'Her Great Majesty Queen Celeste and Her High Court humbly request the Honor of your presence, Esteemed Mage, at a Gathering of Dire Importance to be held in the Black Sapphire Hall of Wyton Castle. Please bring all necessary Arms and Tonics on your person. All other accommodations will be provided.'

In the kingdom of Aedis, nothing is impossible. Generations upon generations of wizards have studied and trained their magical skills to become one with their power, genetically assigned to them at conception. For years, Queen Celeste has ruled over Aedis with elegance and grace, yet very few have witnessed her presence. Now, however, a handful of mages from every corner of the kingdom have been called forth to complete a rather formidable quest in exchange for a hefty reward and lifelong glory. Who will fight their way through the treacherous path, and who will succumb to the darkness of the unknown?
coded by: @ataraxia

Last edited:
sox sox Can I get a rundown of the differences between each role, even the most obvious ones? Some may overlap so I just wanted some clarification.

sox sox Can I get a rundown of the differences between each role, even the most obvious ones? Some may overlap so I just wanted some clarification.
I'll put up the lore in a second, which gives a description of each role. It's meant to be a little vague, since each type can overlap a bit. The main differences between each magical category is how it's wielded, not so much what it can do. Spell-casters have to use a spoken chant, Elementals need the actual element present, Dark Mages need blood, ash, darkness, whatever applies to their specialization, Mystics need physical touch, Necromancers draw power from ruin/death, and Alchemists require written sigils.

Lore is up!

if i may have an extra (preferably of a spell caster)
im itching for some fantasy v:

Last edited:
Alrighty, here's the CS! I've decided to take off the cap for amount of characters, but I'd really prefer if there weren't more than two of each type of role. Once all the sheets are posted, we can see if characters overlap and tweak it from there! Excited to have this much interest c:

I’m interested if this is still running
It is! We currently have an elementalist, two spell-casters, two dark mages, a necromancer, a mystic, and an alchemist, but we can double up on the roles. Or, if you find some different form of magic for the roles we have two of, have at it!

W
It is! We currently have an elementalist, two spell-casters, two dark mages, a necromancer, a mystic, and an alchemist, but we can double up on the roles. Or, if you find some different form of magic for the roles we have two of, have at it!
Question what does the extra cat Avory mean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back