• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 - 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘳𝘱 - (𝐜𝐬)

Other
Here

weldherwings

◉-◉
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

forever young

welcome to the afterlife.

Think of this as your “forever home”. Due to certain events, you are now conditioned to spend the rest of your after life here. Those on Earth would tell you that the afterlife is one of two destinations: up there in the clouds with all the angels and harps, or down there with fire and brimstone. But no one ever talks about the inbetween. That’s where you are. The Inbetween. Like I said before, certain events occurred which no longer gives you access to visit the Man Above. But we’re not that cruel; we wouldn’t make you spend the rest of eternity getting stabbed by pitchforks. And so that’s how you ended up here. One of our helpers will guide you to your new house where you can meet your roommate and discover which job you’ll be working for the rest of… well… for forever.

the basics.

Name
Nickname
Date of birth
Date of death
Normal/Helper
Occupation in the afterlife
How did they pass away?

appearance

Height
Weight
Hair
Eyes
Body type
Face claim

inside.

Personality (plus vices and virtues)
Family life (Did they have sisters/brothers? Who did they leave behind )
3 Moments in their life that have led them to be where they are today.
Any other additional information you want to add in

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

wyatt ellis

buried next to his wife, deanne, and daughter, alice.

1988 - 2020

You never said I’m leaving. You never said goodbye. You were gone before I knew it, and only God knew why. A million times I needed you,
a million times I cried. If love alone could have saved you, you never would have died. In life I loved you dearly, in death I love you still. In my heart you hold a place, That no one could ever fill. It broke my heart to lose you, but you didn’t go alone. For part of me went with you, the day God took you home.

main

visage

history

inside

• main

Greensboro obituaries

ELLIS, Wyatt James, age 30, formerly of Greensboro passed away Wednesday, August 12 2020. He was a graduate of Northwest Guildford High School in 2002 and received his BS from UNC Greensboro, North Carolina, in 2006. He was a trusted employee at Sand and Sons car dealership for the past five years. Wyatt enjoyed camping trips and hunting with family and friends through out the United States. He is survived by his childhood sweetheart and wife of eight years, Deanne, and daughter, Alice.

name

Wyatt James Ellis

nickname

Ellie/Elle (from his last name)

date of birth

1st August 1988

date of death

24th December 2020

male

normal/helper?

normal

occupation prior to death

sales person/manager at car dealership

occupation now

bartender

© weldherwings.

Last edited:

kwon tae-hyung

gone but not forgotten

1988 - 2015

I loved you, you made me, hate me. You gave me hate, see? It saved me and these tears are deadly. You feel that I rip back, every time you tried to steal that. You feel bad, you feel sad? I'm sorry, hell no fuck that. It was my heart, it was my life, it was my start, it was your knife. This strife, it dies, this life and these lies. And these lungs, have sung, this song, for too long, and it's true, I hurt too, remember I loved you

main

visage

history

inside

• main

Los Angeles obituaries

KWON, Tae-Hyun, age 27, formerly of Los Angeles passed away Sunday, September 20 2015. He was a graduate of Robert F. Kennedy Community School in 2004. He has had multiple jobs and was well known in Koreatown, Los Angeles, for his determined spirit and willingness to work. Described as a quiet but diligent, Tae-Hyun always pursued to do his best in every given situation. He is survived by his mother, Nari, who lost her battle to cancer in 2011.

name

Kwon Tae-Hyung

nickname

Tae, or simply 'T'

date of birth

25th January 1988

date of death

20th September 2015

male

normal/helper?

normal

unemployed (well, passed away before he could quit)

occupation now

long life staff

© weldherwings.

Last edited:

Park Hyun Woo

1983 - 2014

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Although the child you had saved came to give you a look of confusion when he saw you in the coffin,
we all knew you were a hero that day.

© weldherwings.

Last edited:
content warning of self-inflicted death and substance mentions!!

• DEAD

AMBRUS MIKSA

LOVESICK

HYPNOGAJA.

NICKNAMES

AMBROSE, AMBER

TWENTY-SEVEN

ETHNICITY

HUNGARIAN + FINNISH

SEXUALITY

BI

D.O.B - D.O.D

1994-2021

nine lives

Last edited:
everly wilcox
1994 - 2019
The sky cried with me today. I let the rain come down hard over me and felt you in every drop. It’s as if even the heavens know you belong on Earth.
main
visage
history
inside
  • main
    Pitkin County Obituaries
    Everly Wilcox, 25, of Aspen, Colorado, born on July 12, 1994, passed on December 06, 2019. Everly was born on July 12, 1994. She graduated Aspen High School in 2012, with Honors and as valedictorian. In 2015, Everly graduated from Southern New Hampshire University with Masters of Nursing degree in Psychiatry and Community Mental Health. She was a beloved employee at Colorado West Mental Health as an Advanced Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. She leaves behind her mother, Cheryl Walker-Wilcox, 52, her sisters, Margaret, 28, and Chloe, 21, along with her fiance Vincent Douglas, 27. She will be missed dearly by all who were graced by her loving and caring outlook on life.
    name
    everly wilcox
    nickname
    Ev or Rae
    date of birth
    July 12, 1994
    date of death
    December 6, 2019
    normal/helper?
    normal
    advanced psychiatric nurse practitioner
    occupation now
    nurse
© weldherwings.

Last edited:

giang vo

an honorable daughter and friend

1998 - 2016

Nothing 'bout the way that you were treated ever seemed especially alarming 'til now. So you tie up your hair and you smile like it's no big deal. You talk of the pain like it's all alright. But I know that you feel like a piece of you's dead insidе. You showed me a power that is strong enough to bring sun to the darkest days.

main

visage

history

inside

• main

snappbearden obituaries

Giang Tien Vo, 18, of San Francisco, California passed away unexpectedly on May 27, 2016. She was predeceased by grandparents Toan and Hanh Nguyen and she left behind her father and mother Tai and Phuong Vo. Giang recently graduated high school top of her class and was pursuing higher education with a full ride. She was kind, self-less, and a hard worker. Giang's life was filled of caring for others and now many others will no longer be able to experience her services.

name

giang (y-ah-ng) vo

nickname

none

date of birth

may 9

date of death

may 27

female

normal/helper?

normal

hs graduate

occupation now

barista

© weldherwings.

Last edited:

celeste archambeu

2002-2021

A light went out on Earth for me the day we said goodbye and on that day a star was born, the brightest in the sky. Reaching through the darkness with its rays of purest white, lighting up the Heavens as it once lit up my life, with beams of love to heal the broken heart you left behind. Where always in my memory your lovely star will shine.

main

visage

history

inside

• main

manhattan obituaries

Celeste Oceane Archambeau passed away on August 13, 2021 in Manhattan, New York City, NY. She is survived by her father, Jacques Archambeau, her step-mother Nancy Morris Archambeau, her mother Vivenne Dubois Edwards, and her step-father Thomas Edwards. Memorial services will be performed at Greenwich Village Funeral Home on August 15, 2021 at 10:00 am.

name

Celeste Archambeau

nickname

Cellie, C, Oceane, Archie

date of birth

October 31, 2002

date of death

August 13, 2021

Female

normal/helper?

Normal

unemployed

occupation now

maid

© weldherwings.

Last edited:

bailey dreyers

a loving son, brother, and friend.

2004-2021

I didn't want to speak at your funeral today. I didn't want to believe that these would be the words I said after you were gone. To know that my son died before I did. You were our miracle child, Bailey. I remember when you were little you had all these horses drawn on your walls. In ink. Oh, we were so mad at you, Bailes, we couldn't scrub all of those scribbles off. Then you got your first horse book, and you drew stick figures on that too. Daddy and I were worried that you'd start painting on your horse when we got you one. Frey loves you Bailey. I don't... I don't know how we're gonna tell her that you're gone. I— I'm rambling. Sorry, you know how I get. I hope you're okay up there. You brought such joy to our family and to every life you touched. Mommy loves you.

main

visage

history

inside

• main

Exeter Obituaries

DREYERS, Bailey Markus, age 17, formerly of Exeter passed away on Thursday, May 20th, 2022. He was a student of Phillips Exeter Academy and was on his high school equestrian team. He lead his team to National Championships and was a beloved student government president. Bailey loved playing football, being in the stables with his horse Frey, and spending time with family and friends on roadtrips. He is survived by his parents Caroline and Markus Dreyers, and his twin sister Allison.

name

Bailey Markus Dreyers

nickname

Bailes, Bales

date of birth

May 28th, 2004

date of death

May 20th, 2021

Male

normal/helper?

Normal

Full-time student

occupation now

Sales associate

© weldherwings.

matteo de leon

1994 - 2022

Soy un hombre muy honrado
Que me gusta lo mejor
Las mujeres no me faltan
Ni el dinero, ni el amor
Jineteando en mi caballo
Por la sierra yo me voy
Las estrellas y la luna
Ellas me dicen donde voy

© weldherwings.

luciano . . . . . . . .
arthur de Barros

laid to rest beside his mother, Cláudia. may they find peace.

1997 - 2019

we were speeding together down the dark avenues. but besides all the stardom all we got was blues. but through all the sorrow we were riding high. and the truth of the matter is I never let you go, let you go. we were scanning the cities walking to greater dues. but besides all the glamour all we got was bruised.

main

visage

history

inside

• main

Woodcreek obituaries

BARROS, Arthur Luciano, age 24, formerly a resident of Woodcreek tragically passed away Saturday, December 16, 2019. Barros faithfully graduated from Creekside High. He was later employed by Woodcreek's local accounting firm, loyally working there for the past 6 years. Neighbors say Barros was taking care of his sick mother, Ana Barros, who passed away days prior. Barros was taking a morning walk when he slipped on ice and fell into Willowcreek River, claimed his neighbors. We advise everyone to stay safe this winter.

name

Luciano de Barros

nickname

Lucy/Luci

date of birth

December 21, 1997

date of death

December 16, 2019

male

normal/helper?

helper